💡 Research Paper Examples about September 11
- The Psychological Effect of 9-11 on Young Adults
Research about the views of a 22 years old adult that shows the psychological effect of the 9/11 blasts. Now, many people are being wrongly suspected of being terrorists.
- The United States Post-9-11 Foreign Policies
The events of the September 11 attacks largely determined the further development of the domestic and foreign policy of the White House.
- Death and the Media: 9-11 Photography: Identity and Otherness
This paper focuses on the photography that was undertaken in New York after the 9/11 world trade center terrorist attack.
- 9/11 Attacks Impact on the Economy
The 9/11 attack had a number of social, political, and economic effects on the US and the rest of the world. This attack led to devastating losses of life and property in the US.
- Impacts of September 11 Attack
This paper discusses how the September 11 attack and successive terrorist attacks have altered public awareness of security, how security agencies have responded to safety concerns.
- 9/11 and Change in the Dynamics of Immigration
This paper aims to discuss how immigration policy following the events of 9/11 changed the dynamics of immigration in America.
- Tragic Terrorist Events of September 11, 2001
September 11, 2001 became a turning point in America’s political history. The country’s reality and definition of terrorism changed after the attack.
- 9/11 Attacks: Disaster, Crisis, and Trauma
According to a survey conducted, the 9/11 that targeted Pentagon has been regarded as the deadliest attack that ever occurred on the soils of the United States.
- The U.S. Airline Industry: Effects of September 9-11
The September 9/11 resulted in deterioration in business and collapse of some airline companies. A number of security measures have been taken.
- Collection Methods on 9/11 Attacks
The events of September 11, 2001 attracted much attention to the work and collection methods of the US intelligence, and this paper aims at analyzing them briefly but properly.
- The History of the 9/11 Decade
The tragedy of the 9/11 had a significant impact on the economical development of the United States, as well as its role in the international relations.
- Crimes in America: The 9/11/01 Terrorist Attacks
After the 9/11/01 attacks in the U.S the media was at the forefront in informing the world that the terrorist attacks had been launched in Washington, D.C, and New York City.
- Civil Rights and Liberties After September 11, 2001 in the United States
This paper will seek to explain the change, is any in civil liberties that was prompted by the September 11 2001 terrorist attack on the US.
- Collection Methods on the 9/11 Attacks
The events of September 11, 2001 attracted much attention to the work and collection methods of the US intelligence. The collection methods of the US intelligence were changed by the tragedy.
- The Mysteries of the 9-11 Attacks
The assaults on New York and Washington, D.C. resulted in many deaths and destruction and a massive U.S. counter-terrorism campaign.
- The War on Terror and Impact of the 9/11 Attack
The given analysis will primarily focus on the war on terror triggered by the 9/11 attack and its impacts on US foreign policy, the US economy, and the world.
- Dudley’s Subjectivity in 9/11 Attacks on America Article
In 2002, William Dudley wrote an article that focused on the September 11 attacks in the US. He compared the attacks to those that occurred at Pearl Harbour, Japan, in 1941.
- The 9-11 Attack and Emergency Management
There are several public health issues associated with the attack of 9/11. The victims who managed to survive the plane crash suffered multiple injuries.
- Did America Over Reacted to the 9/11 Attacks?
Americans need to recognize that terrorism is a global menace that claims human lives and affects the economy. It must be tackled in collaboration with other countries.
- Terrorism: Post-9/11 Maritime Security Initiatives in the USA
The 9/11 attack prompted the maritime sector to re-examine its weaknesses against any possible act of terror and disruption. This has been accompanied by numerous security initiatives.
- The 9/11 Attack and the Arab World
The 9/11 attack led to the creation of the department of homeland security, which has become a big threat to the survival of Muslims and Arabs in the United States.
- The Looming Tower: Al Qaeda and the Road to 9/11 by Lawrence Wright
The Looming Tower: Al Qaeda and the Road to 9/11 by Wright speaks not about the tragedy of 9/11 itself and it does not describe all horrors that took place during it and afterward.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks
This essay discusses how the event occurred, the response by the government and specific actions that need to be taken to prevent a similar event occurring in future.
- 9/11 Commission Report's Critical Thinking Analysis
This paper will seek to implement the Elder and Paul model of critical thinking with the 8 elements of thought to the 9/11 commission report and analyze it.
- Tradegy September 11, 2001: Personal Experience
September 11, 2001. One of the Twin Towers changed into a fireball and the other was hit by a speedy Jet. Many people jumped off the windows of the towers as an ineffective effort.
- 9/11 Attacks & Homeland Security: Changes and Future
The topic of counterterrorism is surely permeating to the Franciscan Tradition and its values. Countering the threat of terrorism is essential for the people of America.
- Security Services in UK and US After 9/11
Following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, the whole world has attempted to strengthen its existing potential to combat acts of terrorism.
- Generation Kill: War on Terrorism After 9/11
This paper gives a detailed analysis of the efforts the United States and its allies undertook in Afghanistan and Iraq and the predicaments of fighting insurgent forces.
- Tenth Anniversary of September 11
This report is to highlight the crucial steps that the U.S President outlined in the continuation of the war against terrorism during the tenth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
- Terrorism and Security Dilemma After 9/11
In “Terrorism and the New Security Dilemma,” Cerny points out that the post 9/11 period has seen a rejuvenated approach in tackling terror threat in the country.
👍 Good 09/11 Essay Samples for College
- The 9/11 Attacks and Its Consequences on the Health
This research paper will explore the response by the community to traumatic experiences. The paper shall explore the health impacts of the 9/11 attacks.
- 9/11 Reminder That History Is Always Incomplete
September 11, 2001, may be defined as one of the most tragic days in American history when coordinated terrorist attacks have led to the death of thousands of innocent citizens.
- History Channel's 9/11 Timeline Documentary Analysis
The History Channel’s documentary 9/11 Timeline creates a comprehensive picture of the tragedy by providing both factual evidence and emotional descriptions of the events.
- 9/11 Terrorist Attacks and Its Effect on Muslims
On September 11 2011, Islamic extremists crashed four airplanes into strategic locations in the USA. The present paper discusses the consequences of this historical event on Muslims.
- Richard Drew’s Photography: Visualizing September 11
Richard Drew’s photograph, Visualizing September 11, captures an event that occurred during the New York terror attack in September 11 2001.
- The controversy behind the 9/11 tragedy
Sources reveal that most people believe that the US government initiated the attacks as a strategy of gaining control of oil in the Middle East.
- Looming Tower by Lawrence Wright: The Failure to Prevent 9/11
Lawrence Wright’s book is aimed at examining at the origins of Al-Qaeda, the development of this terrorist organization, and the main events that preceded the September 11 attacks.
- American Policies in the Post-9/11 Period
Undoubtedly, the post-9/11 American domestic and foreign policies have significantly changed. Some of the experts note that the terrorists’ attack laid down the foundation of democratic failure
- Competencies of Post-9.11 Veterans and Advantages in the Business
The paper examines the distinguished competencies of post-9/11 veterans and analyzes the associated competitive advantages in the business setting.
- Bush Administration’s Response to the 9/11 Attacks
It was only after the events of September 11 that the threat of terrorism became the highest priority on the agenda of the military-political leadership of the United States.
- 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina in Psychological Aspect
The purpose of this essay is to analyze the response to the 9/11 terrorist attacks and Hurricane Katrina, mainly from psychological perspectives.
- The 9/11 Incident: the West Views on Islam and Muslims
The negative image the west has towards Islam and Muslims is justifiable. This paper set out to evaluate the image western countries had before and after the 9/11 incident.
- American Foreign Policy after 9/11
The current foreign policy has the potential to improve the performance of the state globally or might affect state interests in case implementation is not done appropriately.
- Events of 9/11 and an Era of New Terrorism
This paper discusses whether the events of 9/11 and beyond presage an era of new terrorism, and what problems does this pose in terms of risk management.
- Islamophobia: Bias to Muslims and War After the 9-11 Incident
In view of the 9/11 incident it became a scope of the authorities and the media to defend the position of government in the context of security.
- The Events of 9/11 from a Sociological Standpoint
The paper describes the events of September 11, outlining the social conditions, the actors, the sociological theories, the politicians, and the media reaction.
- Controlling Irrational Fears After 9-11
The fact that a fear psychosis had taken hold in the US post 9/11 is undisputed. That the government needed to act quickly to calm its citizens is also a fact.
- The War on Terrorism After 9/11: The Patriot Act
With the jittery atmosphere around the 9/11 incident in 2001, the government was finally able to sneak in one of the worst assaults on civil rights ever – the USA Patriot Act.
- September 11 Attacks as a Political Impression
Political socialization agents play an important role in our lives as far as understanding various aspects of politics is concerned.
- United States Economy Following September 11th
The paper examines the short- and long-term economic outcomes of the 11th September attack for the United States.
- The 9-11 Attack in Americans' Life
The 9/11 attack was a terrorist strike against Americans that led to the death of many civilians. The attack was executed by 19 hijackers who belonged to al-Qaeda.
- Looming the Tower: Al Qaeda and the Road to 9/11
The ordinariness of terror lies in the natural cruelty of people who are usually considered to be the closest friends though they accept the rules and laws of jihad.
- The Post-9/11 Military Mindset Competencies
The aim of this paper is to explore the leveraging of the post-9/11 military mindset competencies to examine the associated competitive business advantages.
- Feminist Geopolitics and September 11 by Jenifer Hyndman
In Feminist Geopolitics and September 11, Hyndman aims to clear up the understanding of security and to explain them in a more feministic way.
- Recovery Efforts During 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina
It is a prerequisite of any government in place to always be prepared for any disaster of whatever nature whether natural or humanly initiated.
- Individuals Targeted in 9-11 Hate Crimes and Racial Profiling
Hate crimes and profiling continue to take place even in the present day. These malpractices and misbehaviors compare to the Salem witch hunts in a number of ways.
- The Tragic Effects of 9/11
This paper looks at the various impacts of the 9/11 attacks: social, economic and political, psychological, mental and health-related.
- David Foster Wallace on 9/11, as Seen from the Midwest
The article under review, David Foster Wallace on 9/11, as Seen from the Midwest, is a reprinted publication by the Rolling Stone as a tribute to the late David Foster.
- Analysis of President George W. Bush's Speech to the Nation on 9/11
Shortly after the events of the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center towers on 11/9/2001, President George W. Bush addressed the American population with a speech.
- The Impact of 9/11 on Global Logistics
This paper will focus on analyzing the security situation in the supply chain industry.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about 09/11
- 9/11 and New York City Firefighters Post Hoc Unit Support and Control Climates
Anonymity of the respondents was limited while the sample though limited to fit the research relevance does not conclusively cover gender aspects.
- 9/11 in Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Foer
Foer’s Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close can be regarded as an example of post-9/11 American writing that is strongly influenced by this traumatic event.
- The 9/11 Attack Justification and Its Plausibility
Questioning the plausibility of justifying 9/11 implies that the actions of terrorists should be explored not from a moralist perspective but from a logical perspective.
- 9/11 Attacks as a Turning Point of Contemporary History
The purpose of this paper is to examine the September 11, 2001 attacks on New York City and Washington D.C. in terms of their background, timeline, and aftermath.
- Important Federal Policy Changes in Response to September 11
There were two major Federal policy changes in response to the public and political backlash of September 11 and these are: Intelligence gathering, Information sharing.
- “Learning From 9-11”: Changes in Police Departments
In the article "Learning From 9/11: Organizational Change in the Police Departments " community policing is reviewed to identify changes in the organization after the 9/11 attack.
- Legislation After the 9/11 Terrorist Attack in New York
The USA Patriot Act was signed on 26th October 2001 and focused on the enhancement of law enforcement powers and intelligence-gathering procedures.
- September 11th 2001 Analysis
Mister Wright’s accounts have very strong back up support which makes him more unique than other writers of the 9/11 attacks.
- Conspiracy Theories of 9/11
Discussion of conspiracy theories of 9/11 in attempt to explain the attacks, involvement of the government and its response to the attacks.
- The 9/11 Tragedy: One of the Deadliest Disasters in the US History
This paper describes the actions of people and organizational leaders directly and indirectly involved with the 9/11 tragedy. It also address the ethical issues they faced.
- The 9/11 Terrorist Attacks: Boston Bombing
The paper will analyze the intelligence information exchanged between Russia and the US before the Boston bombing and demonstrate that the Boston attacks were not preventable.
- War on Terrorism on USA After 9/11/2001
The discussion of the acts and policies directed at the USA security are going to be considered with the purpose to follow the changes that occurred after the 9/11 attacks.
- The 9/11 Effects on Counter-Terrorism
Counter-terrorism refers to the military or political practices, strategies, procedures, and means adopted in response to the escalating terrorist acts.
- Risk Management in Organizations After 9/11
This paper reviews the article “9/11: Top lessons learned for disaster recovery” and explains how the attacks affected risk management in organizations.
- Historical Causes of the September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The September 11 attacks were a significant traumatic event that affected the social, physical, spiritual, psychological, and economic well-being of individuals, groups and communities.
- Airport Transportation Security After 9/11 Attacks
The threat of cargo tampering, terrorist or other illegal use, or criminal attack on the supply chain makes transportation safety a significant concern.
- 9/11 Terrorist Attacks and Failure to Prevent Them
Failure to share information and lack of interagency cooperation was a significant cause as to why the 9/11 terrorist attacks were not prevented despite numerous red flags.
- 9/11 Attacks and Interagency Miscommunication
This paper aims to examine intelligence sharing failures based on the case study of the New York and Washington attacks on September 11, 2001.
- Tourism, Travel and 9/11
The long-term effects of these attacks are still difficult to know and may probably remain unknown until this act of violence is over.
- Clinton's and Bush's Foreign Policy and the 9/11
Clinton and Bush positioned themselves as the bearers of democracy that had to result in peace all over the globe but led to conflicts between Jihad and McWorld.
- September 11 Terrorist Attack
This essay discusses how the September 11 attack occurred, the government’s response to it and how to avoid a similar occurrence in future.
- The 9-11 Terrorist Attack's Impact on American Life
The terrorists' attacks of September 11, 2001, had a regressing effect on various areas of American life, which means that the attackers were able to achieve their goal.
- US Unilateralism and International Order After 9/11
The main aim of this project is to investigate the impact of U.S. unilateralism and the new foreign policy after September 11th, 2001.
- Pearl Harbor and 9/11: Intelligence Failure
The paper describes the incidents of the September 11 attacks and the Pearl Harbor attack and focusses on differences in the intelligence process and failure in both cases.
- Generation Kill: Anti-Terrorism Fight After 9/11
Terrorists unleash indiscriminate violence to create fear and, consequently, attain economic, religious, or political objectives.
- Whose War Is It? How Canada Can Survive in the Post-9,11 World?
The book "Whose War Is It?" extends on the unwillingness of the Canadian government to fortify the military power and capabilities of their armed forces.
- September 11, 2001: Understanding the Present Through the Past
Studying events of a negative nature, such as the terrorist attack of September 11, 2001, helps one understand the world in which people live today and themselves.
- Post-9-11 Veterans' Influence on Corporate Culture
The proposed study aims to find how post-9/11 veterans can positively influence corporate culture and personnel within an organization.
- Retributive Justice: The 9/11 Attack's Participant
The paper is dedicated to exploring the case of one of the terrorists who participated in the 9/11 attacks in the US and was trialed and convicted in a US criminal court.
- Rudy Giuliani’s Leadership During 9/11 Crisis
The essay seeks to explore Giuliani handled the crisis that faced New York City, discusses different styles of leadership such as transformational, transactional, political.
✍️ Best 09/11 Essay Examples to Write about
- Unmasking the 9-11 Conspiracies
This paper will focus on how the media was used by the government to help in covering up the events that led to the United States attack on September 11, 2001 and what were the implications.
- Military Mindset of Post-9-11 Veterans for Business
Post-9/11 veterans have a unique skill set and mindset from their previous military experience, which can be used to amplify their productivity in the civilian workforce.
- Causes of the Break Down of Intelligence Before the Terrorist Attack of 9-11
The breakdown of intelligence culminating in the September 11 attacks was largely a result of lack of preparedness, ignorance, failure to learn from the past events.
- On the Reasons for the Terrorist Attack on September 11
The purpose of this article is to investigate allegedly American offenses that may have led to the 9/11 terrorist attack.
- Is Democracy Under the Siege Since 9/11?
It is necessary to discuss the challenges to democracy and the claim that democracy has been under siege since 11 September 2001.
- The Impact of 9/11 on the Ethics
The 9/11 attack had far-reaching effects on American people and the world. Many civilians died and America’s relationship with some Muslim countries became strained.
- Post-9/11 Era and the Attitudes Toward Muslim Americans
The tragedy of 9/11 has left an indelible mark on American society, causing massive social trauma and derailing the relationships between Americans and the Muslim community.
- U.S. Policy To Iraq From 9/11/2001 to U.S. – Iraq War
The U.S policy had shifted sharply towards ensuring Iraq never made such weapons of mass destruction and also to ensure Saddam’s ultimate down fall.
- Effects of the September 11th attack on the geopolitics of the US
This paper will seek to explain how the geo politics of the USA were affected by the terrorism attack of September 11th 2001.
- The History of the Us That Led to the 9/11
It is pertinent to mention that the 9/11 terror attack in the United States must have been caused by a long period of poor relations between the US and the Middle East.
- Border Security Strategies After the 9/11 Attacks
The paper discusses border security strategies after the 9/11 attacks. They involved 3 aspects of control: border interdiction, border screening, and interior enforcement.
- The September 11 Attack: US Policy Failure
The September 11, 2001 Al Qaeda attack on the United States’ soil has been blamed on tactical intelligence failure by the authorities that investigated the issue.