💡 Research Paper Examples on 1984
- Symbolism in “1984” by Orwell: Social and Political Issues
In 1984 Orwell mocks the totalitarian government which exists in the place called Oceania, where people’s thoughts, emotions and actions are controlled by the ruler, Brother.
- Analysis of Enemy of the People and Nineteen Eighty Four
In Nineteen Eighty Four and Enemy of the People, the existing forms of leadership and administration do not permit people to make their own decisions.
- George Orwell’s “1984” Analysis
Ever since George Orwell’s famous novel “1984” has been published in 1949, its semiotic significance was being discussed from a variety of political and sociological perspectives.
- Comparison of G.Orwell’s 1984, R.Bradbury’s Fahrenheit 451 and A.Huxley’s Brave New World
This paper will compare and contrast the ideas presented in the books Fahrenheit 451, Brave New World and Nineteen Eighty-Four.
- Literature Comparison: One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and 1984
The books One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey and Nineteen-eighty Four by George Orwell deal with the hidden and not so easily observable side of the Enlightenment.
- Orwell's 1984 and Huxley's Brave New World
Using the arguments of Orwell and Huxley, in 1984 and Brave New World, this paper argues that free information flow could decrease the gap between the rich and the poor.
- The Book 1984 by George Orwell and the US Today
This paper aims to relate the book "1984" by George Orwell to the issues of freedom of choice and thinking in the United States of the 21st century.
- “Lives of Others” by Dreimann and Orwell's “1984”
The themes explored in both works are the manipulation of public opinion, government oversight, disillusion with the existing political system.
- “Nineteen Eighty-Four” by George Orwell: Developing a Love Storyline
Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell uses unconventional methods of developing a love storyline but creates a convincing and poignant story.
- The Novel 1984 by George Orwell
The novel 1984 by Orwell, raises many social and political issues, and at the same time, its plot is built around the relationship of the main characters – Winston and Julia.
- Events in the 1984 by George Orwell
This paper explores the similarities and dissimilarities between the events described in George Orwell's 1984 and the occurrences of contemporary society in 2014.
- “Nineteen Eighty-Four” by Orwell and the Real World
Some concepts of Orwell’s novel Nineteen Eighty-four find reflection, in reality, today, including total control, censorship, and leader worship.
- The Relationship between Winston Smith and Julia from 1984
The 1984 novel was conceived in 1943, when World War II was in full swing, and the USSR turned out to be one of the few powerful shields against the Nazis.
- Nineteen Eighty-Four a Novel by George Orwell
The author sets the novel in a 1949 totalitarian world, where an elitist group in Airstrip One used politically manipulative techniques to keep their power by silencing “independent minds.”
- Orwell's 1984 Literary Analysis: Should the Majority Rule?
This paper discusses whether the majority should rule, using the ideas from George Orwell's 1984. George Orwell's 1984 novel is a world-famous dystopia.
- Novel “1984” by George Orwell
George Orwell wrote his novel “1984” in 1949, almost immediately after WWII, so the events, which preceded and caused the military conflict, strongly influenced the writer.
- The Dystopian Societies of 1984 and Brave New World
The current paper discusses two dystopias, 1984 by George Orwell (Eric Arthur Blair) and Brave New World by Aldous Leonard Huxley. Brave New World contains certain elements of utopia.
- Saddam Hussein’s Regime and Orwell’s “1984” Societies Comparison
The novel “1984” is a classic text in style, plot, and content. In this paper, the author compares Big Brother’s government with the modern regime of Saddam Hussein.
- Unhappiness of Society in Orwell's 1984 Dystopia
This paper discusses Orwell's dystopia “1984”. Orwell's utopian world consists of a monotonous mass of people who have found their protection in uniformity.
- Big Brother in the 1984 Novel by George Orwell
The phrase Big Brother is watching you used in Orwell’s novel “1984” points out something that a person should not be doing when he or she is alone, and no one would have known.
- George Orwell and Two of His Works “1984” and “Animal Farm”
George Orwell is remembered till date for his highly satirical novels that reflected his controversial sociopolitical views- Animal Farm and Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Relations Between “Dover Beach” and “1984”
Arnold’s poem “Dover Beach” and George Orwell’s novel “1984” demonstrate how propaganda is used to hide the truth and preserve the interests of influential people.
- The Declaration of Independence and 1984 by George Orwell
The book 1984 by George Orwell is a demonstration of a world in which freedom of the body, rights, and thoughts does not exist.
- War Is Peace in G. Orwell's 1984 Novel and Film
One of the slogans of the world of Big Brother, at first sight, sounds rather conflicting and paradoxical: "war is peace." These two conceptions typically contradict each other.
- Generation Z Through George Orwell’s “1984” Lens
This work examines the shortcomings and negative socio-cultural patterns of the new generation, or, simply put, Generation Z through the prism of George Orwell's 1984.
👍 Good 1984 Essay Samples for College
- “1984” by G.Orwell, “Catch-22” by J.Heller Compared
The aim of this essay is to show how the main characters of the novels “1984” by George Orwell and “Catch-22” by Joseph Heller fought against the state systems.
- George Orwell's Work 1984 Review
George Orwell's work 1984 is a utopian social and political science fiction book and morality story. Issues and topics of the novel include totalitarianism's effects.
- George Orwell’s Novel 1984
1984 is a novel about totalitarianism and the life of a man who tried to escape from an oppressive political regime. The famous British writer George Orwell wrote his book in 1948
- George Orwell’s 1984: Winston & Julia’s Relationship
Find out what the Winston and Julia’s relationship is!The essay analyzes the love affair of the main characters of G.Orwell’s 1984.
- Pol Pot's Regime and George Orwell's 1984 Comparison
It is possible to note that there are many similarities between the societies depicted in Orwell’s book and the regime of the Khmer Rouge.
- Analysis of Books “Half the Sky How to Change the World”, “Gulliver’s Travel” and “1984”
This paper exposes the dynamism that Kristof and Wudunn bring to the development of literature and how their book share several similarities with Gulliver’s Travel and 1984.
- 1984 by George Orwell
As predicted in ‘1984’ by Orwell, the current major threat to humanity is lack of enough support for local uniqueness and distinctiveness.
- Dystopias Brave New World by Huxley and 1984 by Orwell
Today people can see the similarities with the dystopian masterpieces of the 20th century: the works Brave New World and Nineteen Eighty-Four by Huxley and Orwell respectively.
- Government Surveillance in G. Orwell's 1984 Novel and Film
One of the 1984 movie's main features is that the citizens of Oceania are under constant government surveillance.
- Two Opposite Worlds: Utopia and 1984
Non-existing worlds reveal the More and Orwell's ideas about the ideal society. More shows how it should be and Orwell shows how it should not (but can) be.
- The Novel 1984 by George Orwell
In his novel 1984 George Orwell uses the allegory of ‘Big Brother,’ which represents the state and its security organs, which watch over every member of society.
- The Aspects of Human Nature That George Orwell Criticizes in His Work 1984 Compared to Today’s World
This paper will discuss the aspects of human nature that George Orwell criticizes in his work 1984 compared to today’s world.
- Omar Al-Bashir’s Regime and George Orwell's 1984 Comparison
This paper explores, Omar Al Bashir’s society as fostered in the Orwellian “Nineteen Eighty-Four” dynasty displaying some of the predictions that the author made centuries ago.
- Historical Parallels Between George Orwell’s 1984 and Today
Writing a paper about parallels between 1984 and today? 📖 It is only through radical despair that the totalitarian state's citizenry can emancipate itself. 📝 Read the paper to learn more about 1984 parallels to 2020.
- Nineteen Eighty-Four a Book by George Orwell
Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell is one of the most outstanding dystopian novels of the 20th century. The action takes place in Oceania – the fictional world suffering from the ongoing war.