💡 Research Paper Examples on Abortion
- The Evil of Abortion: A Pro Life Standpoint
Abortion has been an ongoing debate on the fate of human lives that should not have occurred for as long as it has.
- Abortion: Pro-life and Pro-Choice Sides of Debates
This writing reveals the Pro-Life and Pro-Choice sides of the ethical conflict on abortion and reflects on the cases abortion should be allowed.
- Abortion. Why I Have a Proponent View?
The development of society does not exclude the provision of sexual relations. The thing is that sexual life in most cases begins among youngsters in the teenage.
- Abortion as a Modern-Day Dilemma for the U.S. Community
Abortion to this day represents one of the foundational rights for which multiple women have been fighting for the entirety of their lives.
- Abortion Is Immoral and Unethical
Abortion refers to the termination of a pregnancy resulting in the removal of fetus, and has been legalized in all the fifty states by the Supreme Court of America in 1973, for medical or social reasons.
- Dominant Arguments and Disagreements About Abortion
The issue of abortion has a lot of controversies. One being that, if there is conflict between two rights then the most fundamental and important one ought to prevail.
- Making Abortion Illegal: Woman's and Child's Rights
Many women might not be ready to give birth to a child for many reasons, and abortion becomes an exit for them.
- Issues Critique on Abortion
Abortion is killing of unborn fetus, human growth begins at conception. Whether practice of abortion is moral or immoral has been a global contentious issue for a long time.
- Abortion: Supporting and Opposing Arguments
This paper discusses the issue of abortion and the importance of life. It will explore the views of those who oppose abortion as well as those who support it.
- Pro-Choice Movement: Benefits of Women’s Abortion Rights
While moralists have always argued against an-all-full measure legalization of abortion, there are many reasons why it should be permitted.
- Philosophical Issue: Should Abortion Be Legal?
The main subjects of debate border on the legal and ethical issues that are related to induced abortion, and this stirs up very strong feelings, opinions, and intense recriminations.
- Abortion: an Inherent Right of Every Woman
Abortion is an inherent right of every woman since it ensures their body autonomy and their equal status, and it cannot be considered murder since fetuses are not sentient.
- Legislation Denying Women's Right of Abortion
Reproductive rights have been debated for centuries. There should be a right for abortion, and it is justified on the logical ground.
- Social Issues: Abortion in US
This essay describes the major laws governing the practice in the United States. The essay also identifies the pros and cons of abortion.
- Abortion: Pro-Life Position
Abortion is a controversial topic because it deals with the question of human life and death. There are no contemporary ethical issues so emotionally charged.
- Reproductive Health: Post-Abortion Care Policy: How to Make People Believe in Safe Recovery
Post-abortion care is a significant public health problem that people should address and discuss from a variety of perspectives.
- Abortion Is Not Morally Correct
This paper will provide an argument to show that abortion is immoral and why society should stand up and fight against abortion.
- Abortion: Controversial Thoughts Analysis
Abortion is defined as the expulsion of a fetus from the uterus before it has reached the stage of viability, in human beings, usually about the 20th week of gestation.
- Abortion: Should Be It Legalized?
On one side of the debate about abortion, there are those who support the legalization of abortion while on the other side there are those who support the outlawing of the same.
- Abortion: Arguments for the Defense
Subtopics in the argument surrounding abortion include birth control, the legality of the practice, religion, human rights, and the sanctity of life among others.
- Abortion: Medical Ethics and Criminalization
The debate around abortion and its legal and ethical properties have been dominating the spheres of medicine and law for many decades.
- The Ethics of Abortion
This essay will explore the arguments for abortion and against it in an unbiased manner and elaborate on the relevance of the issue to a nurse.
- Abortions in Australia's Media
This essay aims to examine the portrayal of abortion in the Australian media and discuss the impact of the problem on news sources.
- Legal Abortion Worldwide: Incidence and Trends
One of the most primary preferences in life is whether a couple wants to have offspring. This choice obliges many females to face the verdict of abortion.
- Should Abortion Be Illegal?
The pro-choice movement affirms that pregnant women should be given a right to either bear a child or terminate their life before term.
- Debates: Abortions Must Be Legal
Access to safe and effective abortions is not only a universal human right but also an indicator of social development concerning women.
- Abortion Debate: Overview of Both Positions
Since abortion was legalized by U.S. Supreme Court, society has divided in the opinion over the necessary social policies as well as on the issue of shaping the attitudes of future generations.
- Abortion as a Health Ethics Issue
This paper focuses on abortions related theories and a case study with the aim of bringing into light abortion as a health ethic issue.
- The Abortion by Jane English and Don Marquis
The two thinkers, Jane English and Don Marquis differ in opinion regarding the topic of abortion. According to English, abortion should take the pregnant woman’s perspective.
- Pro-Choice: The Issue of Abortion
Though abortion should not be encouraged, the mother must be provided the right to taking the choice of having an abortion or not.
👍 Good Abortion Essay Samples for College
- Unintended Pregnancies and Abortions
Being deprived of it, more than twenty thousand women from WHO member countries die annually because of criminal abortions.
- Texas Anti-Abortion Law
The author of the article Hannah Roe Beck, Texas anti-abortion law forces women to make tough choices, tries to inform the audience of the aftermaths of Texas anti-abortion law.
- Should Canada Have an Abortion Law?
Whether or not Canada should have an abortion law has been long discussed along with specialists on law and justice and the representatives of the government and the parliament.
- Abortion by Choice Should Not Be Allowed
Abortion is the procedure for termination of a pregnancy, achieved by removing embryo and/or fetus along with the placenta from the uterus of the gravida or pregnant woman.
- Pro-choice vs. Pro-life: The Question of Abortion
The issue of abortions has always been a highly controversial one, where the dynamics revolve around the problem of the authority of several different parties.
- Social Work Framework for the Abortion Seeking Experience
Discussions regarding all aspects of abortion are controversial. During the 19th century, the debate on abortion was unheard of as it was considered a taboo.
- Abortions in Australia Discussed in Media
Abortion, as a social and political concept, has to be properly discussed in media, thus determining its impact and significance.
- Abortions: Pro-Choice vs. Pro-Life
The issue of abortions has always been a controversial one leading to multiple clashes between irreconcilable ideologies.
- The Morality of the Abortion Case
Abortion is perceived as a morally incorrect action. This paper investigates the morality of the case and which action is supposed to be right or wrong.
- The Moral Status on Abortion
The discussed case is an example of various ways to look at the moral status of the fetus and theories that influence the decision-making process regarding fetal abnormalities.
- The Issue of Abortion in America
In the United States of America, people are split on whether to support abortion or to criminalize the act. This essay is going to analyze the issue of abortion in society.
- Worldview Analysis of Abortion Policy in America
Abortion is the process of terminating a pregnancy performed by medical specialists through medicine or physical removal of the embryo.
- Fetal Abnormality and Morality of Abortion
Abortion and the moral status of a human embryo are two significant matters in bioethics. Many ethical theories either support or oppose the decision to terminate the pregnancy.
- The Problem of Abortion: Regulation at the State Level
This work was written with the aim of studying the problem of protecting women who want to have an abortion at the state level.
- Abortion, Its Pros and Cons
An abortion that is done intentionally for the purposes of getting rid of pregnancy is known to be a therapeutic (also known as induced abortion) abortion.
- Mental Health Risks of Abortion
This paper reviews related literature on the potential association of mental health risks and abortion; enumerating perspectives for understanding health risks of abortion.
- Abortion and Virtue Ethics
This paper will examine the underlying issues regarding abortion and then, use virtue ethics to determine the best course of action.
- Abortion: Four Ethical Theories
This essay applies four ethical theories, namely, utilitarianism, deontological ethics, virtue ethics, and natural law theory, to describe ethics of abortion.
- Discussion Legalization of Abortion Aspects
The paper argues abortion needs legalization under exceptional grounds, such as when a mother’s life is at risk.
- Women Have the Right to Decide the Abortion
This work aims to describe abortion as a controversial phenomenon that always causes significant public resonance.
- The Abortion Dilemma: For or Against
Adoption is a morally justifiable practice that should be provided to mothers on their demand to improve the quality of life and guarantee the further evolution of society.
- Discussion of Arguments Against Abortion
An essential problem in biomedical ethics is abortion – artificial termination of pregnancy that's why in the paper presents arguments.
- Social Exchange Theory and Abortion Legalization
While the risk of having financial issues influences individuals, they will be more likely to refuse to give birth to a child because of the possible losses in the future.
- Abortion Training Practices and Facility Inspection
The paper emphasizes that medical colleges should extend training on abortion practices and skills to enhance the healthcare practitioners in delivering quality services.
- Reasons Why Abortion Should Be Illegal
Abortion should be illegal because there is a risk of women not becoming mothers again; these women are killing a human being, and being a mother is the important thing for women.
- Abortion Dilemma of Mentally Challenged Mother
Emily, a mentally challenged young adult, is eight weeks pregnant. Her doctor’s prognosis for the unborn child is grim.
- Texas Political Events: Abortion Ban
Since September 1st, anti-abortion groups and medical professionals in Texas have obtained a legally viable reason to deny the procedure if the fetus’ heartbeat has been detected.
- The Need for Abortion and the Moral Status of the Fetus
The people who rely on religious postulates are likely to see a fetus as a creature that is supposed to have the same rights as the child that is already born.
- Nursing and Its Ethical Issues: Issues in Abortion Care
The paper has articulated the legality of abortion in many states and the increase in demand for abortion services.
- The Legalization of Abortion: Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Camps
People are decidedly in either in the ‘pro-choice’ or ‘pro-life’ camp. One concerned with the life of a child; the other, the freedom of choice and woman’s health.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Abortion
- Abortion and Ethical Dilemmas Related to It
The idea and practice of ending the life of the unborn child just for the sake of convenience can be considered barbarism.
- Teen Abortion Research Paper: Effective Preventive Measures
Do you need ideas on writing an abortion research paper? This example will help you narrow down your topic and write an exceptional research paper on abortion.
- Is Abortion Morally Justified?
The world has been divided over the issue of abortion. Some scholars and medical practitioners have argued that women can abort when their lives are in danger.
- Biomedical Ethics: Abortion Rights
The paper concerns the issue of legalizing abortion as it has raised so many debates and it is still a challenge to so many countries.
- Abortions: Legal or Completely Illegal?
Legalizing abortion is essential to prevent the danger to maternal health posed by unsafe procedures and to support women's choices in particular medical and social situations.
- Abortion: Keep It Safe and Legal
The subject of legal abortion has lead to a nationwide, often emotion-filled, debate that has endured for many years and will for many years to come.
- Canadian Abortion Laws and Women's Rights
Section 251.9 of Canada's Criminal Code prohibited abortions and was not constitutional since it violated women’s right as spelt out in the Charter of Human Rights and Freedom.
- Public Policy: Abortions – Analysis of the Issue, Supporting and Opposing Arguments
This paper analyzes abortion as a public policy issue in the United States, providing the arguments of the opposing opinions, and accordingly recommendations for the policy.
- Abortion & Ethics: Approaches to the Problem
The topic of the legality and righteousness of abortion has been at the forefront of the U.S.’s political agenda and social discourse from the 1960s to the present day.
- Abortion Law in Canada
The debate of whether the Canadian government should enact legal restrictions to regulate abortion in the country has elicited varied opinions from different groups.
- Abortion Issue and Nursing Ethics
Abortion is legal in some states and illegal in others. Deciding whether to embrace it based on personal beliefs, ethical reasons, and legal provisions is difficult.
- The Problem of Legal Abortion
The subject of legal abortion has lead to a nationwide, emotion-filled, debate that has endured for many years. People are decidedly in either in the ‘pro-choice’ or ‘pro-life’ camp.
- Abortion: Premeditated Murder or a Reasonable Way Out?
Two main views on abortion will be discussed in the present paper: abortion as a crime committed by the would-be mothers and abortion as a last resort the mothers apply to.
- Teenage Pregnancy and Abortion: Articles Evaluation
The topic on teenage pregnancy and abortion has been a controversial topic, which has raised eyebrows especially since cases of the same increase daily at an alarming rate.
- Abortion as a Complex Social Issue
The paper examines the social unrest surrounding abortion from different angles and compares different perspectives on the issue.
Abortion happens whenever pregnancy is gotten rid of before the unborn child, commonly referred to as the fetus, is able to live on its own outside the mother.
- Abortion and Partial Birth Abortion
The question about whether abortion is right or wrong action is a very controversial aspect and requires a personal decision.
- Abortion Controversy: Pro-Choice vs. Pro-Life
By analyzing the pros and cons of abortion offered by the most authoritative people in the given field, one can possibly find the solution for the problem.
- The Moral Status of a Fetus and the Acceptability of Abortion
The case study involves four individuals presenting their views on the moral status of a fetus and the acceptability of abortion.
- Abortion and Its Effect on Society
Abortion is a procedure, which allows terminating pregnancy with the help of specific medications or through a surgical procedure.
- Abortion: Definition, Explanation, Arguments
This paper discusses and explains abortion, proponent arguments and pro-life arguments, and uses theoretical perspectives – conflict theory and functionalism.
- Abortion Principles – Case of George and Linda
The abortion came as an option since the birth of a new child was unexpected and would come with additional burdens.
- Conflicting Viewpoints: Should Abortion Be Legal?
Women should be able to exercise control over their bodies, while abortion can be viewed as a form of such control. This position can be disputed in different ways.
- Abortion: Nursing and Its Ethical Issues
For many years, abortion, euthanasia, and quality of life have been some of the most contentious practices to have faced nursing.
- Abortion from Legal and Public Health Perspectives
Abortion should be legalized to safeguard the health, reputation and status of women in need of abortion services.
- Abortion Should Be Safe and Legal
The subject of legal abortion has lead to a nationwide, often emotion-filled, debate that has endured for many years and will for many years to come.
- Discussion: Is Abortion the Best Solution?
The question is whether abortion is a woman's personal choice or a phenomenon that deprives a child of the right to life.
- The Issue of Abortion Eligibility
The issue of the acceptability of these reasons is highly controversial and may give rise to many conflicting arguments.
- Abortions for Medical Reasons
This paper discusses why in certain medical situations, abortion of an unborn child is necessary and discusses if the opposite opinion is wrong.
- Anti-Abortion Legislation and Services in Texas
Abortion has been a controversial issue for a long time, and it has been tried to limit the numbers of abortions that women undergo due to any reasons.
✍️ Best Abortion Essay Examples to Write about
- Why Abortions Should Be Legal?
The information derived from examining the statistical data and the arguments they present allows suggesting that in the case of abortions benefits can outweigh the losses.
- Supporting the Women Undergoing Abortion
One in every five pregnancies in the world results in abortions. The main aim of the paper is to study the perceptions of nurses attending to abortion patients.
- Threats to the Abortion Right in the US
The topic of abortion has gotten a lot of attention in the community, and the consequences should be ingrained in people’s minds.
- Abortion and Embryonic Stem Cells Research
Allowing research on embryonic stem cells will encourage more women to donate their fetuses for clinical studies, leading to more cases of abortion.
- Benefits of Abortion Overview
Many people are still against the idea of abortion because it makes women achieve their full potential, even though some believe that it leads to health complications.
- The Abortion Debate – Understanding the Issues
Abortion is probably one of the most controversial debates not only in the United States, but also in other countries around the world. Abortion has been in existence for a very long time.
- Spontaneous Abortion and Related Ethical Issues
Spontaneous abortion is the non-prompted fetus or embryo demise or passage of ‘products of conception’ before twenty weeks of gestation.
- Ethical Decision-Making & Counseling on Abortion
This article discusses the use of Kitchener's critical appraisal model to make ethical decisions in a 17-year-old schoolgirl's counseling case.
- Abortion: The Issue of Legalization and Ethical Considerations
Abortion, as a process of pregnancy termination, has always been one of the significant discussion matters in terms of legalization and ethical concerns surrounding the process.
- Abortion Laws and Their Pros and Cons
Abortion in this perspective occurs when pregnancy is terminated in the sense that it would not lead to the birth of a baby.
- The Ethical Dilemma on Abortion
The paper shows the ethical dilemma of following Christian ethics by giving birth to a child that is going to be impaired for the rest of his life and having an abortion.
- The Pros and Cons of Abortion
Abortion has been a major topic in all democracies in the world. Women have been demanding their rights and participation in choosing whether to abort or to keep the pregnancy to full term.
- The Problem of Abortion: Moral and Legal Issues
The issue of morality and ethics concerning abortion presents very fierce debates across many sectors within the society.
- Abortion: The Indispensable Woman's Right
A woman's freedom to safe, legal abortion is an integral part of her right to privacy and physical and psychological health.
- Abortions. Should They Be Legal?
Abortion, except for medical reasons, remains a morally unacceptable practice and there is a dire need of educating women about responsible sex and the use of contraception.
- Medical Research: Ethics of Abortion
The current paper discusses the topic of abortion. It will remain a controversial one because of the many sensitive questions it raises.
- Analysis of Abortion Issues in Modern Society
The issue of abortion is one of the most controversial topics today: some view it as an essential human right, others – an ethical transgression.
- Abortion and Its Permissibility Issue
Abortion during pregnancy is one of the discussed topics in the modern world, which sometimes becomes more acute in connection with certain incidents.
- Moral and Ethical Issues of Abortion
The question of the determination of an unborn child as a complete human being remains to be one of the most controversial in bioethical practice.
- The Future of Abortions in the United States
The future of abortions in the United States is still obscure as the Democratic and Republican parties have strongholds in some of the critical decision-making platforms.
- Abortion: Ethical Dilemma in Pope John Paul II's View
This paper tries to examine the abortion ethical dilemma from the lens of the Pope’s John Paul II thoughts and proposals.
- Abortion in the US: Human Behavior and Social Environment
A vast majority of the US population consider abortion to be a private process of decision-making between a woman and her doctor.
- Abortion in Feminist and Care Ethics
Abortion is one of the most discussed topics of bioethics. It is one of the oldest topics and, at the same time, one of the most divisive.
- Abortion Counseling and Psychological Support
A recent change in medical practice suggests that women seeking an abortion should undergo specially designed abortion counseling.
- Legal Abortion in Texas Changed Women’s Lives
This paper aims to find the answer to the question of how the right to legal abortion in Texas can change women's lives.
- Abortion as Individuals’ Free Choice
Having access to safe, legal, and comfortable abortion should indeed be the basic right provided to all women.
- Abortion vs. Control Over Somebody Else’s Body
For a long time, abortion in several states and nations worldwide has remained an unsolved issue due to stringent laws governing the matter.
- The True Extremist on Abortion: the Analysis of Tom Trinkon’s essay
Abortion is one of the issues in the history of America that has never had a clear resolve over the years.
- Abortion Should Not Be Legal
Pro-abortion proponents generally espouse that the rights of a non-living tissue that feels no pain are non-existent. This discussion exposes these untruths that have been reported and are widely perceived as facts.
- Abortion as a Violation of Human Rights
This paper aims to show that abortion is ethically controversial because it neglects such concepts as the personhood and the right to live.
📝 Abortion Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Legalization of Abortion: Discussion
Procurement for an abortion is seen as a way to get rid of a problem but it is in fact a way to complicate ones life further.
- Abortion Law: For and against the Law
The discussion will delve into what has made the abortion law to be controversial, give reasons why abortion law is not appropriate and provide an alternative to the current law.
- Abortion Ethics: Child's vs. Woman's Rights
Nowadays abortion has turned into one of the most intensively and diversely discussed problems of the theory of ethics.
- Discussion of Abortion’s Morals
The paper review there are procured and spontaneous abortions and discusses why while induced one is considered immoral.
- Abortion: A Personal Choice or Crime?
This paper will focus on what image abortion has in society. The essay’s goal will be to persuade people that abortion is a choice rather than a crime.
- The Case against Legalization of Abortion
There are real consequences to it that exceed the reasons presented an abortion. This paper argues that legalizing abortion is a wrong move that will cause more harm than good.
- Don Marquis and Judith Thomson's Views on Abortion
The positions of both Marquis and Thomson will be assessed to help the woman to find the answer and support the argument that abortion will not be permissible for her.
- The Morality or Immorality of Abortion
The morality or immorality of abortion is often a resonating issue for discussion. But mistakes are a great part of human life and a mechanism of evolution.
- Teenage Pregnancy, Abortion and Sex Education
Abortion is not a fast, easy process that is completed without some negative impacts. One is exposed to various risks during an abortion.
- Ethics in Society. Abortion Debates: Different Sides
The history of abortion witnessed that “millions of women suffered injury or death at the hands of abortionists operating illegally”.
- Abortion: Views in Favor and Views Against
Abortion is a social issue that evokes strong feelings and judgments and is also subjected to the continuous debate over a long period.
- Freedom of women to choose abortion
Caitlin Moran and A.G. Sulzberger are two writers who are passionate about the same topic. Both wrote articles regarding the freedom of women to choose abortion.
- Public Health Issue: The Abortion Ban in Nicaragua
This article raises the relevance of the topic of abortion for consideration in the context of Nicaragua due to the strict restrictions on abortion in national legislation.
- Why Abortion Is Immoral?
There are no sufficient and substantial conditions and if there are those few reasons then no reason is big and justifiable enough to warrant the sanctioning of abortion.
- Abortion Is One Ethical Issue
Abortion is morally wrong and is not permissible because it kills a human being, it violates human rights and it is not approved by religion.
- Abortion: Comparing Advantages and Disadvantages
Pro-life and pro-choice have their respective stands regarding the issue of abortion. The question is whether to terminate or keep the pregnancy.
- Abortions: Political Issue
Whether morally accepted or not, abortion today is a large part of society and provides an alternative and a choice to women whether they want to have a baby or not.
- Abortion Law in the Constitution of the USA
The work is aimed to discuss the issue of the Abortion Law in the Constitution of the USA, the rights of women on it, and faced problems.
- Abortion: To Legalize or Not
The issue of abortion is controversial in numerous contexts. This paper supports the issue of abortion based on research and critical scrutiny of the matter.
- Abortion Ethics: Right-to-Life vs. Pro-Choice
This paper presents the ‘right-to-life’ opinion regarding the abortion issue then follows with the ‘pro-choice’ argument from an ethical aspect.
- Should Abortion Be Legal: Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
Some people have always attested to the fact that conception marks the beginning of human growth and so procuring an abortion according to them would be termed as murder.
- Why Abortion Should Not Be Convictable as Murder
The paper dwells on why abortion should not be convictable as murder and explain the background factors that might affect women during and after pregnancy.
- Abortion-Related Laws: Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice
Abortion-related laws have always been highly controversial and hotly debated topics of both the United States and the globe.
- “What I Saw at the Abortion” by Richard Selzer
This paper analyzes the essay “What I saw at the abortion” by Richard Selzer. It seems that by the end of the essay, Selzer feels depressed and confused.
- Spontaneous and Procured Abortion Methods
In general, abortions can be divided into two large categories: spontaneous and procured (elective). Spontaneous abortions are natural.
- The Problem of Abortion
The problem of abortion is considered to be a very controversial issue and it is really so. First of all here the opposite views of science and religion should be mentioned.
- Affordable Abortions as a Reproductive Right of Women
This paper examines the issue of abortion affordability as a public health and human right concern from legal and judicial perspectives.
- Abortion from the Moral Point of View
The modern world is full of various issues. Among these topics, abortion regularly raises a few questions because it has both supporters and objectors.
- Legal and Ethical Views on Abortion
Roe v. Wade contributed significantly to changing perspectives regarding the nature of abortions and to legalizing this procedure in the United States.
- The Debate About Abortion
Abortion has elicited a never-ending debate over the world due to the different interests it elicits among different groups, for instance, political and religious people.
🌟 Abortion Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- Abortion: Analysis of the Main Causes
The causes of abortion are not universal around the world; they vary depending on the country and region of residence.
- New Jersey Bill A495 on Abortion
New Jersey Bill A495 requires physicians to offer pregnant women who request abortion to undergo obstetrical ultrasound or sonogram within 48 hours after the referral.
- Debate on Abortion: Ethics and Principals
This paper relooks at the debate surrounding the topic of abortion to the extent that when views on either side are considered, then whose right should be used to make a ruling.
- Why Should Abortion Be Illegal?
Abortion should be illegal because it violates the sanctity of human life that has been scientifically proven to begin at the moment of fertilization.
- Abortion from Political Perspective: Pros and Cons
The key issue is whether the mother has the right to choose via-a-vis the right of a child to chose, and hence the pro-life and pro-choice concepts.
- Rhetorical Situation: Ultrasounds Prior to Abortion
The modern world is highly informed, therefore it is unprofessional to think that women who have abortions know nothing about the procedure and its consequences.
- Abortions' Negative Impacts on Modern Society
Abortion is an immoral act or rather a crime that has diverse negative implications for individuals and the entire society.
- Abortion: Pros and Cons
Abortion should be illegal because unborn babies are considered human beings by the US Government, making abortion murder.
- Abortion in the United States of America
Several questions crop up when the issue of abortion is raised. Arguments for allowing abortion vary from emotional to socio economic aspects.
- Abortion in Thomas Aquinas’ Religious View
Thomas Aquinas is one of the greatest theologians in the world to have ever come from the Catholic Church in particular.
- Abortion: Does a Fetus Have a Right to Life?
Abortion is the murder of the unborn and no justification can explain the unwarranted death of the unborn as it violates life’s fundamental principle; the right to life.
- Abortion and Moral Status
The theory of moral status postulates that a pregnant woman has an obligation to the fetus as a bearer of its moral status, which also eliminates the possibility of abortion.
- Abortion and Moral Theory
This paper includes an analysis of the case with the focus on theories used by the stakeholders and the outcomes of each theoretical frameworks.
- Abortion and Catholic Church's Attitude
This paper discusses the theme of abortions, the ways of abortions, and the attitude of Catholic Church to abortion.
- The Last Abortion Clinic
Despite various efforts to ensure a reduction in mortality rates in poor settings, a lot of women pass away from cases that can easily be prevented.
- Abortion: Unethical and Immoral Issues
Abortion is unethical because fetus, as a human being, should not be deliberately murdered. This paper discusses aspects of unethical and immoral issues of abortion.