💡 Research Paper Examples on Abuse
- Child Abuse Effects and Neglect on Adult Survivors
Psychologists argue that abused children should find help as soon as a violation occurs. This allows them to heal, move on and deal with the effects of their ordeals.
- Children at Risk for Abuse in the City of Chicago
This paper identifies children at risk in Chicago through analyzing the current and past risk exposers in Chicago city.
- Drug Abuse and Modern Society
This paper discusses the problem of drug abuse in our society such as social media and drug abuse prevention, as well as parental communication on drug abuse.
- Adolescent Substance Abuse in a Frontier Community
The aim of this paper is to review the problem of adolescent drug use about volume of the problem (epidemiology), risk and protective factors, and etiology.
- Domestic Violence and Elderly Abuse
The main purpose of the paper is to conduct a thorough research directed at searching for appropriate information on domestic violence and elderly abuse.
- The Problem of Drug Use and Abuse
The problem of drug use and abuse attracted great public concern, which resulted in a national clamor for influential prevention and intervention programs.
- Prescription Drug Abuse and Implications in School Counseling
Prevalence of prescription drug abuse, dependency on prescription drugs among adolescents; causes and prevention of prescription drug abuse.
- Substance Abuse: Counseling Critical Issue
The substance abuse field has the potential of attracting keen interest in a bid to understand the process of substance use and intervention approaches.
- The Early Abuse' Impacts on Teenagers Emotional Development
The topic of the effects of early abuse on emotional development of teenagers has attracted heated debate from those who support and oppose this act.
- The Problem of Sexual Child Abuse
The work is dedicated to throwing light upon the terrible problem of child sexual abuse in the United States, especially in the Catholic Church.
- Substance Abuse and Its Impact as a Social Issue
Dealing with drug and substance abuse has been a great challenge all over the world. Drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, and heroin are being misused daily worldwide.
- Patients and Couples Therapy for Those Who Engage in Substance Abuse
This paper discusses behavioral couple therapy as one of the therapeutic treatment programs for some identified patients and couples who engage in substance abuse.
- Child Physical Abuse and Neglect Among Adolescents
It is important to understand the roots of physical abuse and neglect among young adults, and how the victims respond to these mistreatments.
- Primary Prevention for Families in Case of Domestic Abuse
Risk identification and safety planning is a primary prevention intervention that protects mothers and children from the negative effects of domestic violence.
- The Problem of Drug Abuse by Women
The article discusses the problem of drug abuse by women and its consequences the strain theory of criminology.
- The Role of Parents in Underage Alcohol Use and Abuse
The paper focused on the link between a family and underage drinking. It is also especially focused on parents and how they influence alcohol abuse among the youth.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Within Employees
This research analyzes the negative impacts of abusing drugs and alcohol within the work environment and examines ways in which an employer can detect drug and alcohol abuse.
- Importance of Drug Abuse Interventions
Schools globally have faced many issues from teen pregnancies, HIV and AIDS, substance abuse and violence, among other issues.
- Developing Family Relationship Skills to Prevent Substance Abuse Among Youth Population
Drug abuse is a common phenomenon among the youth. This paper aims at examining the development of family ties to prevent drug abuse among young people.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Its Causes
Drug and alcohol abuse is one of the main problems that affected modern society. This problem becomes a real burden for many families living in low-class environments.
- The Effects of Child Abuse
Child abuse is the deliberate negative treatment of children: physically, psychologically or sexually. Most cases of child abuse are evident in homes while rare cases are in schools and in the society surrounding the.
- Domestic Violence and Abuse
Domestic violence takes different forms in the family. It can be sexual, physical, emotional, financial, or psychological.
- Child Abuse in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries
Child sexual abuse, incitation in mendicancy, incitation in prostitution, and psychological abuse are also other types of abuse prevalent in many parts of the world.
- Childhood Sexual Abuse and Adolescents' Self-Esteem
The purpose of this proposal is to examine the relationship between childhood sexual abuse (independent variable), and self-esteem (dependent variable) in adolescents.
- Treating Sexual Abuse through the Transtheoretical Model and the Theory of Planned Action
Sexual abuse is a traumatizing experience that should be dealt with appropriately. Other than preventing its occurrence, it is also important to establish effective strategies.
- Domestic Abuse and Forgiveness
Exploration of the risk and benefits of focusing help and forgiveness onto one or the other side of domestic violence, and seeking a broader view of this form of violence.
- Prescription Drug Abuse
Prescription drug abuse affects much type of people in the United States. Teenagers all the way to senior citizens are the type of people that are addicted to prescription drugs.
- Joanna’s Drinking and Drug Abuse Problems: Case Study
The purpose of this case study analysis is to present the case related to Joanna’s drinking and drug abuse problems with a focus on a certain case presentation format.
- Domestic Violence as a Form of Child Abuse
Understanding domestic violence as a form of child abuse is necessary to identify gaps and ways of handling perpetrators and assisting the victims.
- Addiction and Drug Abuse. Psychoactive Drugs
Drug abuse is generally defined as the use of a drug with such frequency that the user has physical or mental harm or it impairs social abilities.
👍 Good Abuse Essay Samples for College
- Prescription Drug Abuse as a Health Issue
The consequences of prescription drug abuse may be serious, and it is essential to discuss opinions and beliefs concerning this issue.
- The Patient Abuse and Neglect of Our Vulnerable Adults
This research has concluded that the problem of patient abuse remains an open secret among medical personnel as well as the patients.
- Shadowing a Substance Abuse Counselor
This study determines the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of Healthways Services, a company that provides substance abuse counseling services.
- Nurse’s Role in Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect
When it comes to a child, a nurse should identify the signs of child abuse and neglect, as children are often afraid of sharing such information or cannot speak at all.
- Public Health, Mental Health and Substance Abuse
According to the WHO, a healthy person is a person in a state of complete physical and mental as well as social well-being.
- Epidemiology of Substance Abuse and Treatment
Proposing how the United States should decide on important issues associated with substance use legalization and treatment.
- Child Abuse: Role of Nurses
Child abuse is a term used to describe a range of behaviors from parents/guardians, which prevent a healthy (physical, mental, social) growth of a child.
- Pharmacology of Drugs and Abuse: Alprazolam and Adderall
Alprazolam is an anxiolytic agent, a triazolobenzodiazepine derivative that has sedative, anticonvulsant, and central muscle relaxant effect.
- Prescription Drug Abuse and Nurses’ Involvement
This paper will focus on the specific role of advanced professionals and advanced practice nurses in eliminating prescription drug abuse.
- Child Abuse: History and Causes
The paper explores the history and causes of child abuse, the legislation implemented to address its causes. It also reveals shocking examples of child abuse.
- Methamphetamine Abuse and Foster Placement
Abuse of methamphetamine by pregnant women is a major cause of concern among health practitioners due to the effects of prenatal and postnatal exposure of children to the drug.
- Salvia Abuse in the U.S. and LSD Flashbacks Treatment
The major difference between salvia and LSD is that the latter keeps the brain influenced for approximately twelve hours, while salvia has a short-term effect that lasts from thirty minutes to a few hours.
- Family Violence: Adult-Child Sexual Abuse
This paper explores the risk and protection factors for child abuse in the light of Macro-system, microsystem, mesosystems; and programs that target the prevention of child abuse.
- Child Abuse in Pakistan: Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practice Amongst Health Professionals
The abstract provides a concise and clear overview of the study. The research question, problem statement, and title are congruent.
- The Long-Term Impact of Abuse and Neglect on Children
The purpose of this paper is to explain the impact of abuse on children, examine how different types of abuse impact a child’s cognitive and socio-emotional development.
- Nursing Role in Elder Abuse Prevention
To prevent elder abuse, nurses should familiarize themselves with the various types of mistreatment, the signs of abuse, and their expected input as health care professionals.
- Combating Drug Abuse: Public Policy Issue
Multiple social and cultural factors complicate the public policy issue of combating drug abuse and managing drug use.
- Preventing Fraud, Waste and Abuse
The paper is devoted to the most common issues of non-integrity faced by the medical care provision institutions and gives an insight into how they may be fought
- Applying the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
An example of the US Computer Fraud and Abuse Act is the case of hacker Robert Little who gained unauthorized access to government agency computers.
- Psychological Abuse of an Unnamed Wife
In her essay, Abuse of an unnamed wife: Is she familiar?, Liz Moore thoroughly analyzes the phenomenon of psychological abuse.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Issues Within the Homeless African American Community
Dental health care is a practice that would cause behavior change amongst the substance abusers and mentally ill homeless Blacks.
- Child Abuse in the United States
Despite the fact that child abuse has severe consequences, the issue is often brushed aside and not given the attention it deserves.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Effects of Child Sexual Abuse
Child sexual abuse is among the common problems facing children. This paper looks at the causes and effects of child sexual abuse, the posttraumatic stress disorder, and its treatment.
- The Universal Problem of Drug Abuse
This paper is an overview arguments of proponents of legalization of drugs and existing drug policies, shows significant benefits can indeed be obtained.
- Teen Drug Abuse: Community Nursing Interventions and Evaluation
The purpose of this paper is to introduce the strategies that could be adopted in an endeavor to contain the problem of teen drug abuse.
- Effects of Substance Abuse Amongst the Military
Soldiers have over the years continued to test positive for drugs during the normal urine tests that are done in the military despite the measures that are put into place.
- The Factors Involved in Child Abuse
This paper is aimed to designate all factors involved in the cause-and-effect connection of main variables making more or fewer impacts on this problem.
- Emotional Trauma and Disclosure of Child Abuse
In this case, the client is emotionally traumatized due to physical torture by his parents, and therapy treatment will help him cope with those challenges.
- Risk Factors for Child Abuse from Legal Perspective
Parents or children with mental disorders are more likely to experience sexual abuse. A history of child maltreatment increases the probability of future abuse.
- Overview of the Problem of Abuse
All types of abuse require support and assistance to overcome, and it is necessary to respond to them accordingly.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Abuse
- Polysubstance Abuse Among Adolescent Males With Depression
Substance abuse among adolescents can be caused by depression. In this case, the adolescents down ply the idea of seeking psychological support
- Child Abuse and Neglect in Daycares
Millions of children face acts of negligence in various forms. During the tender age, the child needs and depends on the parent or caregiver critically.
- Social Ill of Elderly Abuse Analysis
The paper discusses the social ill of elderly abuse, its reasons, types, and measures that can be adopted to prevent it.
- Drug Abuse Effects on Health and Nervous System
The current paper discusses such effects of drug abuse as the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases, encephalopathy, and mental disorders, including depression and paranoia.
- Steroid Abuse in the World of Sports
The essay supports the idea that steroid usage should be banned in sports, so as to set good example to youngsters.
- Mental Health Issues and Substance Abuse: Dual Diagnosis
The article concerned with an accident in Melbourne that led to many people’s deaths. The driver who caused the accident was a 32-year-old male with some mental health issues and substance abuse history.
- Cocaine: Drug Abuse and Addiction
Cocaine should not be legalized. This is because there has not been any positive effect recorded as a result of the use of the substance.
- The False Memories of Abuse in Sexual Child Abuse
In circumstances where a child is sexually abused theirs follows trauma on the child leading to a series of memories that occur from time to time.
- Substance Abuse and Impact on the Family
This report will investigate the background, impact on personal lives, and cultural perspectives of the critically dangerous opioid epidemic in the United States due to substance abuse of legal medications.
- Drug Abuse and COVID-19 Policies in the US
Currently, there are several crucial issues in the United States, including drug abuse and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Resources for Fighting Elder Abuse: the Hidden Crime
The article employs a systematic approach to the issue of elder mistreatment. From the very beginning, it is described as a daunting problem, and such mistreatment are hard to detect or investigate.
- Experience of Childhood Trauma from Child Abuse/Maltreatment
This paper aims to analyze the experience of childhood trauma from child abuse/maltreatment, outcomes included, and relevant literature search results and annotated bibliography.
- Client Intake for Substance Abuse Counselling Program
The policies allow the exposure of information without the patient's consent in several cases, including when there is a risk to the client's health.
- The Problem of Alcohol Abuse Among Nurses
Nurses with unhealthy alcohol consumption and abuse exist and have been significantly impacted by this habit both professionally and in health matters.
- Sexual Abuse Prevention and Rape Factors
Rape is a type of sexual abuse, as a rule, implying sexual intercourse with a person by one or several people without consent. The rapists, use a helpless status of a victim.
- Health Economics: Medicare Fraud and Abuse
The authors note an increase in Medicare fraud and abuse in the recent past. But there is a dearth of evidence regarding the impact of law enforcement efforts on these crimes.
- Sexual and Emotional Child Abuse Examination
This paper focuses on the issues of sexual and emotional aggression towards children in their homes, discussing relevant concepts, and abuse statistics.
- Elder Abuse and Geriatric Care
Nurses should be aware that the aging process presents numerous difficulties for older adults that the younger population rarely understands that frequently results in elder abuse.
- Childhood Sexual Abuse and Its Impact on Future Life
The paper explores how sibling incest and childhood sexual abuse affect persons’ interpersonal relationships and adulthood sexual functioning.
- Sociology. Family Violence and Child Abuse
The phenomenon of child abuse is defined as causing any kind of offensive contact on the body of a child. It also includes any transaction which may disgrace the child.
- Child Abuse and Ways for Its Elimination
This paper will discuss the problems of violence in various forms of manifestation to find the causes of their occurrence and a solution for them.
- Sick Leave and Sick Leave Abuse at Enterprise N in 2017-2020
The work of the HR department implies responsibility for the well-being of employees, which has physical, social, cultural, and emotional sides.
- A Person Who Admittedly Abuse His, Her Partner
Abuse is violence, both physical and emotional, but while everything is more or less clear with physical abuse, emotional abuse still needs to be studied and analyzed.
- Child and Family Nursing. Teen Substance Abuse
Parents can do a lot of things to prevent their children from taking alcohol and must have tips that guide children’s behaviors and thoughts.
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse Prevention Program
One of the governmental bodies that are at the forefront of eliminating the issue of non-medical drug abuse is the Office of National Drug Control Policy.
- Substance Abuse Problem Overview
Substance abuse is a social problem that permeates every aspect of human nature in society. This study looks at the issue of substance abuse and the problems of addiction.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse among Young People
Alcoholism and drug addiction currently can be considered, not only as purely medical but also as social problems of modern society.
- Drug Abuse Decreasing: Financial Plan
This work presents the financial plan as the program proposal on decreasing drug abuse in parolees and probationers in Virginia Estates, Montgomery, AL.
- Canadian Law: Systematic and Methodical Inquiry in to Child Abuse
Canada became a U.N. Convention signatory in 1991 and agreed to uphold the rights of children. Canada is therefore accountable with regard to children rights.
- American Soldiers' Engagement in Prison Abuse in Iraq
This paper reviews two studies that can be applied to the example of American soldiers who engaged in prison abuse at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.
✍️ Best Abuse Essay Examples to Write about
- The Abuse of the Company’s Product on the Job
With the policy of effective discipline and punishment, this is attributed to the Traditional theory ‘X’ which is best ascribed to Sigmund Freud.
- Heroine Abuse and Its Effect on Families
The child with a substance abusive parent is almost always adversely affected and carries a greater chance to become addicted itself.
- Shaken Baby Syndrome and Child Abuse
The attention of the world was first drawn to the shaken baby syndrome in the widely covered trial of Louse Woodward, a British nanny accused of killing Matthew Eappen, her charge.
- Substance Abuse and Its Impact on Nurses
Studies show that the chronic stress experienced by nurses promotes their substance use, and it poses a major risk for addiction development.
- Addiction and Abuse of Various Drugs
Various drugs are considered to be abused because they are addictive and have consequences that are considered undesirable by society.
- Identifying Child Abuse and Neglect: Teacher Training
Apart from physical and psychological trauma, the experience of abuse or neglect impacts executive functioning and cognitive skills, potentially causing difficulties in learning.
- Drug Abuse as Voluntary Suicide
Drug and alcohol abuse is like voluntary suicide. The effects of substance abuse are vast and problematic in every society. Substance abuse aids the spread of AIDS, pun intended.
- Teenage Pregnancy and Substance Abuse
Teenage pregnancy and substance abuse are a curse to modern society that often causes the growth of juvenile delinquents who create continuous problems to the society.
- Drug Abuse Treatment and Rehabilitation
Men, who predominantly abuse alcohol and illicit drugs, appear to be more at risk than women, who are prone to overuse of sedatives and anxiolytic medication.
- Abuse and Violence: Nurses on the Front Line
This paper describes nurses' experiences of violence and abuse in the workplace and how those experiences influence their abilities to care for patients.
- Child Abuse Reporting by a Nurse
The ability for the nurse to report any child abuse case depends on the information and evidence she or he has about the case.
- Workplace Drug Abuse
Over the past years, the issue of drug abuse in the workplace, whether the issue concerns the employees or their families, has become quite significant in the global context.
- Substance Abuse Among Adolescents
The paper discusses the issue of substance abuse among adolescents. It highlights the prevalence of the problem in society and the need for parents to take up an active role.
- Teens Abuse of Prescription Drugs
Many teens abuse prescription and over-the-counter drugs to get high, lessen the impact of intimidation, to socialize in parties, escape reality, to experiment, or relieve boredom.
- Family Support and Intervention in Substance Abuse Among Adolescents
The following article examines the concept of family intervention in substance abuse prevention using the example of Scott Calvert's The Basketball Diaries.
- Child Sexual Abuse Issue in Society
Sexual abuse can have many important outcomes. Many of the people who became the victims of sexual abuse show the tendency to develop fear and anxiety.
- The Link Between Child Abuse and Delinquency
Five elements of parenting that can be positive or negative influences include: Discipline, Monitoring, Reinforcement, Involvement and Problem-solving.
- Drug Abuse Among Homeless People in Miami
This paper aims to better assess the disaster of drug abuse among homeless people in Miami, and develop ways to counter this issue.
- Neglect and Abuse in Romanian Orphanage Video
This article focuses on the video Romanian Orphanage – a good example of how emotional neglect negatively affects the development of young people.
- Innovative Treatment Strategies: Substance Abuse
The treatment of substance abuse can be approached from different domains which may include; family relationships, peer groups, the school and the community.
- Abuse and Neglect: Orientation Project
Child abuse and neglect is a serious issue as children are highly vulnerable and do not have means for self-defense or sufficient independence to avoid its.
- Drug Abuse and Prevention Strategies
When specialists deal with preventative factors, they pay attention to both mental and physical ways to resist the drug.
- Child Abuse and Neglect Laws in California
The laws in the state of California reflect the federal law with minimal changes, defining abuse as a physical injury inflicted on a child, or sexual or emotional abuse.
- Treatment Approaches for Teens With Substance Abuse Issues
The start of substance or drug use takes place at youthful ages leading to more teenagers starting treatment for disorders arising from drug use than previously observed.
- Child Abuse and Elder Abuse
Child and elder abuses are worldwide problems that are on the increase. The paper represents two recent criminal cases, one of child abuse and the other of elder abuse.
- Child Abuse and Neglect in Media
The paper will use the analysis gotten from various media reports in the world and analyze the effect that the article on child abuse may have on society in general.
- Issue of Substance Abuse
This essay examines the population affected by substance abuse, the prevalence of the issue, and resources to address related concerns.
- How to Prevent Child Abuse
Child abuse is one of such delicate topics that arise several controversies and discussions. Violence against children is a serious and widespread problem.
- Physical Child Abuse: Preventing and Help
Physical child abuse impacts the growth of children negatively hence requires the establishment of effective ways of preventing its occurrence and the means of helping the victims.
- The Alcohol Abuse Indicators Assessment
The health indicator of drinking alcohol continues to drastically affect the citizens of Florida, elevating the rates of mortality and morbidity in the region.
📝 Abuse Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Tackling Police Authority Abuse in Ferguson Missouri Police Station
This reflective treatise reviews the most appropriate police management strategies to integrate at the Ferguson Missouri Police Station to avoid police authority abuse.
- Preventing Opioid Abuse and Addiction
The article introduces a new chance for people to fight against drug addiction. The creation of a new vaccine is the solution millions of people could be in need of.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome and Drug Abuse
Cardiovascular diseases are known to produce devastating symptoms that result in emergencies. One of these conditions is called acute coronary syndrome (ACS).
- Alcoholism, Domestic Violence and Drug Abuse
Empirical investigations continue to show a close association between chronic alcoholism and psychological issues among spouses and children.
- Introducing Improvements to Children Abuse Reporting System
The paper is connected with the analysis of the quality of the current child abuse report systems because of the serious problems in the sphere of childcare.
- Sexual Exploitation and Abuse in Peacekeeping Missions
The organization realizes its mission by preventing conflict, assisting parties involved in a dispute to attain peace, and creating settings that promote peaceful coexistence.
- Administrative Policy and Substance Abuse in the US
Although US policies concerning substance abuse do not seem effective, they are worth studying to identify their strong and weak points.
- Substance Abuse in Under the Bridge
The paper discusses the lyrics of Under the Bridge and the article Psychosocial Functioning Among College Students Who Misuse Stimulants to evaluate the problem.
- Child Abuse as a Major Social Dilemma
Healthcare professionals examine possible signs of child abuse and offer adequate education to empower more members of the community to deal with this problem.
- Child Abuse Detection by Healthcare Professionals
Discussions of violence against children have always been challenging in the healthcare context due to significant trauma to which young minds are being subjected.
- Elder Abuse: Causes of Increased Incidences
The rate of older people being abused by the people they trust has increased in the recent past, especially during the pandemic period.
- Responding to Child Abuse and Neglect
The principal purpose of this paper is to present signs of child abuse and neglect and to mention specific steps that teachers should take to address these negative phenomena.
- The Link Between Culture and Substance Abuse
Drugs and substance abuse have become a very important element of youth culture as time goes by. The abuse of drugs has become a normal trend among the youths.
- Statistics Abuse: How, Why, and When
This report is as a result of a research conducted on how, why and when statistics can be abused. It explains using appropriate examples ways in which statistics is abused.
- Child Abuse and Depression
This essay argues that neglect, emotional distress, and limited access to psychological treatment during childhood alleviate depression and other mental conditions.
- Social and Emotional Outcomes of Child Abuse
This can be further and in a meaningful manner determine the results by paying attention to a sound and the experience of the child.
- Prescription Drug Abuse as a Community Health Issue
Consumption of prescription drugs in a manner that has not been prescribed by the doctor is an outstanding community health issue. This can be more harmful than people understand.
- Power Abuse in Florida's County Administration
The aim of the paper is to analyze power abuse by the example of the county administration in Florida, which made an inappropriate decision for financial gain.
- Core Practices in Substance Abuse Counseling
Substance abuse is a pressing problem in the United States, and counseling plays an essential role in supporting people struggling with addiction.
- Cannabis Abuse Increases the Risk of Depression
The majority of people taking marijuana are youngsters because there is a fallacious argument that it reduces depression.
- Substance Abuse Prevention in Adolescence
Parents and school administrations should implement measures of stopping substance abuse as the first step in safeguarding the future of the next generation.
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Factors and Treatment
Adolescent substance abuse is a serious problem. This paper covers three most common factors as well as the most effective type of treatment for substance abusers.
- Alcohol Abuse in the Native American Community
The problem that the essay focuses on is alcohol abuse in the Native American community which caused by the disadvantaged socioeconomic conditions of the population.
- Substance Abuse: The Case Study
J.J’s case reveals that she started drinking at 12 years, and this is an indication that she is prone to engage in dangerous behaviors, including the abuse of hard drugs.
- Child Maltreatment: Abuse and Neglect
Various factors that lead to child abuse are still being researched, and still, there is no uniform, efficient strategy that can ensure the elimination of abuse.
- Telehealth for Substance Abuse Care
Substance abuse is concerned with the “harmful or hazardous use” of illegal and legal substances. The paper considers the application of telehealth to substance abuse care.
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse
In this paper, the law requires that an obliged person report cases of child abuse to a law enforcement agent or Children Protection Agents and not to relatives including parents.
- The Treatment of Alcohol Abuse among the Elderly
Alcohol abuse among the elderly is an issue that has raised concern among medical practitioners and society in general.
- Effectiveness of Prison Substance Abuse Treatment
The criminals with drug abuse related problems who are released from prisons without undergoing proper treatment and counseling continue abusing drugs as soon as they are set free.
- Substance Abuse Treatment
The paper analyzes the case of 24-year-old single Caucasian male who is convicted of possessing crystal meth. The case is supported with psychological and medical information.
🌟 Abuse Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- Sexual Abuse in Male and Female Adolescents
This study is intended to examine the correlation between boys and girls who have been sexually abused and experienced psychological distress.
- Domestic Abuse Against Teenagers and Women
The purpose of this research is to study the causes and consequences of abuse committed at home or within the family against adult women and adolescents.
- Alcohol Abuse as It Pertains to High Risk Families
The main objections of the promotion and prevention program are to ensure reduced substance abuse among young people to protect their health.
- Child Abuse Allegations: Multidisciplinary Team Approach
The multidisciplinary team approach is more effective in allegations of child abuse compared to the non-multidisciplinary team approach on prosecution rates.
- Elderly Abuse: Causes, Occurrences, Consequences
Essay is an attempt to explore the causes, occurrences, consequences, and preventative measures for elderly abuse.
- Minimizing Prescription Drug Abuse in Oklahoma
Over the past few years, the rates of prescription drug abuse in Oklahoma have grown impressively. The issue must be addressed by raising awareness via modern media.
- Sentencing Philosophy on Drug Trafficking and Abuse
This paper seeks to address the variables that influence the sentencing decision of judges in drug offender cases, which have led to an exponential increase of inmates.
- Opioids Abuse and Public Policy Change
The focus of this paper is to analyze the nature of the opioids abuse problem, its impact, and how it can be managed through policy change and other strategies.
- Prescription Drug Abuse or Overdose Problem Solving
The significant issue in offering treatment to prescription drug addiction because no one come clean about their usage of prescription drugs.
- Social Cultural Determinants of Substance Abuse
This paper presents a discussion on the social cultural determinants of substance abuse. It also addresses the dynamics of addiction and the mechanisms that are cope with challenges that arise.
- Child Abuse: a Contemporary Issue
Child abuse is a common problem that is researched and addressed by scholars. It is difficult to resolve because there are various causes of abuse that include socioeconomic factors and mental illnesses.
- Police Abuse of Force in the USA
The current study seeks to investigate how officers’ experience, age, education level, and race relate to the abuse of force.
- A Female Alcohol Abuse Case Analysis
The given case analysis will be centered around Peggy, who has alcohol abuse, which is hindering her life, impacting her family, and making her feel guilty and trapped.
- Child Neglect, Abuse, and Health Issues
The problem of child abuse is widespread as it occurs in different communities. The issue is deeply rooted in socioeconomic, religious, and educational aspects.
- Harm Reduction Program in Substance Abuse Treatment Center
Harm reduction is one of the approaches that are gaining momentum in modern American society due to its efficiency.
- Youth Health Issue: Substance Abuse
The paper states that depending on the needs of teenagers, support options intended to aid them in overcoming substance abuse are varied.
- Drug Abuse and Depression Treatment
The patient took a behavioral treatment, which involved counseling – both individual and in groups – combined with medications.
- Police Misconduct: Abuse of the Taser
The applied project aims to determine the prevalence of police misconduct with a particular focus on the misuse of tasers by the police.
- Child Abuse and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
The given case illustrates child abuse and neglect as a problem involving not only a child and a parent but also grandparents.
- The Link Between Cultural Family and Substance Abuse
The paper identifies the prevalence, correlates, and negative implications of substance abuse among African American women.
- Violence in the Family and Child Abuse
The paper will examine why spanking is still legal in Canada before providing a brief history of child abuse laws.
- Teaching Effects of Alcohol, Tobacco, Drug Abuse
To achieve success in preventing drug use among the members of society, all the negative effects of drugs must be included in the anti-drug campaign and education programs.
- Drug Abuse Resistance Education and Its Outcomes
The study by Ennet et al. proves that Drug Resistance Education does not contribute greatly to the improvement of students’ social skills and awareness of the negative impact.
- Adolescent Substance Abuse in Single Parent Families: The Family Therapy
The current paper reviews the implementation of family therapy as a strategy to address substance abuse among teenagers in single-parent families.
- Mandated Reporters' Statute in Child Abuse Case
Texas mandated reporter statute requires any individual with knowledge of suspected child abuse or neglect to communicate this information to the appropriate authorities.
- Child Abuse and Its Implications
‘Child neglect’ or ‘child abuse’ is an ambiguous and all-encompassing term used to describe actions perpetrated by parents on children.
- Drug Abuse and Trafficking in America
The article examines the general fight against drug abuse and drug trafficking, the laws adopted by the state, the consequences and results of this fight.
- Child and Elder Abuse Are Underreported
Elderly abuse and child abuse take different forms, including physical and psychological. The paper discusses how and why elder abuse and child abuse are underreported.
- Abuse on Brain Development and Cognitive Functioning
The current study is extremely beneficial in terms of presenting the situation of addicts and complications attributed to them.
- Drug Abuse in Facts and Numbers
There is a popular belief that addiction is someone one would be able to prevent or control by taking moderate doses of substances.
- Intellectual Property and Its Abuse
This paper overviews intellectual property, covering its various aspects, issues that it concerns, and the abuse of the legal system that companies perpetrate in this field.
- Abuse of Power by Rich People
The rich have power in the form of money, authority, cohesion, and organization. However, in this case, people with less income become means of enrichment and suffer from it.
- Moderate Alcohol Abuse as DSM–IV–TR Diagnosis
The patient exhibits symptoms of anxiety disorder, which, as specified in DSM-IV-TR criteria include the intake of alcohol “in larger amounts or over a longer period.”
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Social Anxiety and Substance Abuse
Mark is a student who suffers from social anxiety and alcohol abuse problems. The assessment regime is needed to identify the cause of Mark's substance abuse.
- Child Abuse: Perpetrated by Parents on Children
‘Child neglect’ is an ambiguous and all-encompassing term used to describe actions perpetrated by parents on children which are universally deemed harmful by society.
- Child Abuse and Neglect: “A Child Called It”
This paper compares symptoms of abuse detailed within the work by Dave Pelzer known as “A child called It” and analyzes them using recognized guidelines for child abuse victims.
- Drug Abuse and Sporting Activities
Drug abuse is real in our country. This paper has shown that sporting activities will do our community a great deal of good if we commit and bring our efforts together.
- Drugs and Substance Abuse Within the City of Melbourne
The drug and substance abuse problem is a significant issue in the global healthcare system, and its addressing at the local level is an essential contribution to the work.
- Power Abuse From Transformational Leadership and Creativity Benefits
The research on the association between power abuse from transformational leadership and creativity benefits has been detailed and led to rather conflicting findings.
- Social Learning Theory: Child Support Services for Abused Children
It is not justifiable to watch as a child is subjected to unfair treatment by a parent who has parenting problems as a result of emotional disturbances emanating.
- The Factors Which Determine Substance Abuse
Substance addiction is a disease that affects the patient’s behavior and physical well-being. It is associated with mood modification and chemical intoxication.
- Etiology of Substance Abuse and Addiction
The paper argues the promotion of awareness to individuals that they shouldn't to take the drugs are important because the causes of the rise of victims is the lack of knowledge.
- Preventing Fraud, Waste and Abuse
The topic of this work is devoted to illegal issues faced by medical institutions with their staff, namely fraud, waste and abuse.
- The Treatment of Drug Abuse
The treatment of drug abuse is a complex subject, and it has many different aspects that need to be synchronized to completely cure a patient.
- Child Abuse, Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence
The paper analyzes three types of victimization: child abuse, sexual assault and domestic violence. It gives definitions, describes causes and effects of these crimes.
- Curbing Elder Abuse and Neglect
This paper reviews the specifications of senior citizens abuse. The old people are regularly abused by those individuals who are entitled to provide them with professional care.
- Substance Abuse in Elderly Patients in Rural Areas
A patient education program should be launched to assist aging adults in the rural setting to receive free consultations and gain access to services to cope with their disorder.
- Child Abuse Trauma: Theory and Treatment
There are also instances when children undergo intense catastrophes that may alter the rest of their lives. One example of these life-altering catastrophes is child sexual abuse.
- Drug Abuse and Addiction
The author summarizes the article “From an Attempted Suicide to Salvation, Then to Helping Others” by Matthew Warren printed in New York Times not long ago.
- Child Abuse: Corporal Punishment, Intimidation
The paper describes that the problem of violence and ill-treatment of children in the family today is an issue that needs to be discussed and taken measures to solve.
- The Problem of Alcohol Abuse of Adolescents
This paper addresses the issue of teen drinking in terms of its causes and effects and the role of society in this issue.
- Socioeconomic Conditions Can Lead to Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Abuse of Children
Wealth, access to education, parents' occupation, health, income, and housing are significant in avoiding child abuse. Discussion of the importance of socioeconomic conditions.
- Treating Sexual Abuse Through the Transtheoretical Model
This paper will consider the social cognitive theory, the health belief theory, and the transtheoretical theory as ways of approaching treatment where sexual abuse is present.
- Mental Health Illness and Substance Abuse Implication
Mentally unstable people are often a threat not only to themselves but to society as well. It is therefore high time that mental health insurance becomes a matter of public concern
- Drug Abuse, HIV/AIDS, and Songs on Social Issues
Drug abuse and HIV/AIDS are some of the major social issues affecting society today. Songs have been used in raising awareness about social issues that affect the world.
- Child Abuse: The Case Study
The abused child is vulnerable because he needs parental care more than any sort of support does. In fact, providing support only caters for the physical aspects of the problem.
- Drug Abuse and Preventive Measures
This paper is aimed to transmit to the public both individual and group addressing methods to prevent drug abuse in society.
- Psychology of Substance Abuse in Adolescents
The study explains how teenagers develop substance abuse and the reasons behind such behavior, which affect adolescents in the course of this vital phase.
- Alcohol Abuse: a Social Problem
This paper discusses a social problem of alcohol abuse, describes its causes and provides results of comparable studies on the life expectancy of alcoholics.
- The Theories of Child Abuse
Every tenth child dies from beating; many abused minors commit suicide. Child abuse can occur in families of different socio-demographic levels.
- Domestic Violence Abuse: Laws in Maryland
This paper analyzes The Peace and Protective Orders-Burden of Proof regulation in Maryland and Violence against Women Act that have been created to deal with domestic violence.
- Substance Abuse in an Unemployed Client's Case
Substance abuse is one of the most egregious public health issues globally. In this case study, a twenty-eight-year-old unemployed Caucasian male John N. is presented.
- Catholic Church and Child Sexual Abuse Allegations
Over the last two years, the Catholic church has come under a lot of criticism due to allegations of its priests sexually assaulting children in their congregation.
- Drug Abuse: The Public Policy
The problem of drug abuse needs to be handled through an effective and efficient public policy that would eliminate the repercussions of drug abuse in the society.
- Elder Abuse and Nursing Interventions
This report investigates case studies concerning problems of health care settings for older adults and abuse and neglect of elders.
- Drug Abuse at Florida International University
The problem of FIU has a global character as it affects multiple stakeholders such as students, teachers, and administration of the university, the community in general.
- Measures to Counter Workplace Abuse in Developing Countries
This paper discusses the main measures to counter workplace abuse in developing countries such as laws and regulations, social reforms, and the role of western countries in this issue.
- Combating Drug Abuse in the United States
Marijuana should be legalized in the United States to avoid the negative implications that are associated with the illegal trade in the drug.
- Public Policy on Drug Abuse
Over the past decades, the problem of drug abuse has continued to present challenges to our government, our families, and the whole society in general.
- Drugs and Substance Abuse in College: Effects and Treatments
The paper will give a review of a treatment approach to drug abuse and describe the effects of substance abuse on a person who is in college.
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Countermeasures
At the moment, the civilized world condemns domestic violence and has introduced different measures to protect people from this remnant of the past.
- Merton’s Argument of Deviance: The Case of Drug Abuse
The paper aims at supporting a social deviance position and analyzing one of the core topics related to deviance: Merton’s argument of deviance will be defended.
- Substance Abuse and Its Promotion in Advertisement
Substance abuse is very common in the world, and lately, the general populace has perceived substance abuse mentally as one of the vital questions facing almost all countries.
- Personality Disorders: Eating, Substance Abuse, Sexual Disorders
Studying the types of disorders, it is evident that the nature and the causes of the analyzed disorders are not sufficiently studied nowadays.
- Problem of Drug Abuse in Schools
The substances used range from legal highs such as Robistusssin, and marijuana, according to the report from the national institute on drug abuse.
- Civil Unrest, Racial Discrimination, and Injuries Caused by Abuse
This webinar is aimed at addressing the acute problem of violence in society, civil unrest today, racial discrimination, and injuries caused by abuse.
- Child Sexual Abuse: Addressing the Issue
Finding a suitable solution to the problem of child sexual abuse will result in its minimization hence making society a safe place for children and families.
- The Consequences of Child Sexual Abuse on the Behavioral Patterns in Adulthood
The child sexual abuse remains one of the most intimidating and stigmatizing traumas for many children and families that are overcoming the acute psychological outcomes in both childhood and adulthood.
- Contingency Management for Patients With Substance Abuse
Contingency management is a behavioral treatment for patients with substance abuse problems. This work discusses methods of treatment and contingency management.
- The Relationship Between Socioeconomic Class and Substance Abuse
There exists a prevalent hypothesis of the existence of a correlational dynamic between socioeconomic status and the likelihood of substance abuse.
- Abuse Against the Pregnant Women
This paper discusses abuse against pregnant women, nurses’ intervention, implications to health care and society, and education needed to solve the abuse against women.
- Child and Elder Abuse: Statistics and Awareness
Child and elder abuse are significant problems prevalent across all states, and that negatively impact both groups.
- Criminal Justice System: Child Abuse
During the consideration of cases as part of a grand jury, citizens perform some functions of the preliminary investigation bodies.
- Physical Abuse of Children Evaluation
The issue of physical abuse can appear for a plethora of reasons, which include mental health problems, substance abuse, financial issues.
- Substance Abuse Literature Review
This document through considering prominent authors of the subject of substance abuse will outline the aspects, strategies of the authors in establishing conclusions.
- The Negative Effects of Sex Abuse
Sexual abuse is one of the common types of domestic violence that majority of the youth live suffering the aftermath of its perpetration.
- Child Abuse and Neglect
Child abuse and neglect cases have significantly increased in societies. All forms of abuse, including sexual, physical, sexual, and neglect, cause severe emotional damage.
- Genetics Substance Abuse, Mental Health, and Homeless
Community-based programs have proved to be effective in helping this cohort, but some communities lack the necessary resources and incentives.
- Drug Abuse as a Public Health Menace in Adolescents
This paper aims at analyzing the data on the issue of drug consumption and abuse among adolescents as a menace for public health and summarizing the results.
- Substance Abuse Intervention for Family
It is estimated that more than eight million children in the USA live in families with at least one drug or alcohol-addicted parent.
- Childhood Abuse and Adulthood Depression
Depression is a relentless state of sadness that may lead to health problems. This paper examines two research articles that look into childhood abuse and adulthood depression.
- Child Abuse Reasons in the United States
Child abuse is the physical, sexual, or psychological neglect of a child by a parent or caregiver. The US has the highest child abuse record among industrialized countries.
- Trauma and Abuse: Psychoanalysis vs. Person-Centered Approach
In terms of the present paper, person-centered and psychoanalytic approaches were closely examined on the matter of their essence and interaction with trauma.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Among Young People
Teenagers tend to become bored easily and experience frequent emotional highs and lows. These are all potential factors in teenage drug use.
- Drug Abuse in Adolescents: The Causes
Scientists estimate that about one in two American teenagers has at least the initial experience of using narcotic illicit substances.
- Assessing a Treatment Domain: Self-Trafficked Woman in Substance Abuse
The efforts of the psychotherapists to change the perceptions and behaviors of the disturbed drug addicts indicate that the counseling defines its primary aims.
- Socioeconomic Conditions Can Lead to Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Abuse of Children
Physical, emotional, and sexual abuse of children is more likely to occur in environments where the presence of socioeconomic negative factors aggravates the situation.
- Child Sexual Abuse Problem and Solutions
Child sexual abuse is a crime that often occurs undetected, as children may not be fully aware that they are being harmed. So the problem is important to recognize.
- Analysis of Prescription Drug Abuse
This article presents the risks of drug abuse using drugs such as Adderall, Vicodin, Zoloft and Accutane as an example.