💡 Research Paper Examples on Action Plan
- Framing the Case Into the Action Plan
The action research is one of the potential approaches to find the solution to a lot of issues, which actively correspond with the real case scenarios.
- Change Management & Reorganization: Action Plan
The author discusses a change management model he plans to use to help employees accept the changes brought about by the recent reorganization in their company.
- Human Resources: Supervisory Plan of Action
To enhance the effectiveness of HR managers, one needs a proper plan of action that integrates services while dealing with staff's needs and different situations.
- KPI Analysis and Action Plan
This paper provides an in-depth KPI dashboard analysis and offers an action plan that aims to tackle such issues as the turnover rate, low patient satisfaction, and finance management.
- International Satellite Images Organization's Analysis and Action Plan
International Satellite Images (ISI) is one of three leading organizations in the United States controlling the satellite imaging industry.
- Human Resource Manager Action Plan
This paper will present an action plan for the CEO of the company for how the hired Human Resource Manager can become a contributor to the success of the organization.
- Barnana Market Research, Action Plan
Barnana is facing several issues, including the new CEO, organic packaging, the sale of organic fruit production, and an ethics problem
- Action Plan for Operations Improvement in Amazon
An operations improvement for Amazon.com should aim at objectives of quality, speed, reliability, flexibility, and production costs.
- Action Plan for Better Listening
Theory on the subject reveals that listening may occur at various levels, starting from the least effective to the most effective
- Action Plan to Eliminate New Brunswick’s Demographic Deficit
This work aims to propose an action plan designed to eliminate New Brunswick’s demographic deficit to avoid dangerous consequences.
- Action Plan on Education Improvement
Education is one of the most important economic aspects that should be taken into account in order to improve the living standards of a particular economy.
- Leadership Action Plan
Leadership is a powerful concept that supports the needs of many professionals. Lack of enough leadership skills makes it impossible for many individuals to realize their goals.
- Community Health Action Plan: Reducing Pancreatic Cancer Illnesses
The paper discusses ways to reduce new pancreatic cancer illnesses by improving access to treatment via a more concerted approach to pancreatic cancer care.
- Action Plan for Business: Key Aspects
Budget, stock prices, amounts of shares sold, earnings and customer return rate are all measures of control for a business.
- The Le Petit Firm: Plan of Action
This paper will provide the plan of action for wine bar and restaurant “The Le Petit”, a study of customer preferences and the attitude and mindset of the employees of the firm.
- Prevention of Plagiarism: The Action Plan
This action plan seeks to find means of preventing plagiarism in the course of a study program especially when it comes to written assignments.
- Advance Practice Nurse Action Plan
It is important to ensure that nursing specialists deliver high-quality, evidence-based care with the highest quality possible within the framework of patient-centered care.
- Children's Grief: Supporting Action Plan
The present action plan will include information about grief in infants, toddlers, and preschoolers and offer ways of helping children of these ages through a family loss.
- Big Media Ink: Ad Advertising Action Plan
This advertising plan constitutes the introduction and launch stages of a business graphics and communications service which the author will structure as a sole proprietorship.
- Hospital-Acquired Infections: Leadership Action Plan
This paper is centered on the prevalence, implications, and solutions to hospital-acquired infections that are linked to increased mortality rates and financial implications.
- Apple Company: Innovation Action Plan
This paper will discuss the application of innovation at Apple. It will highlight the cultural barriers and enablers that facilitate innovation at the company.
- A Community Health Action Plan
The research paper will outline a Community Health Action plan that can guide the state in achieving the health goals.
- The American Red Cross Action Plan in Haiti’ Challenges
The American Red Cross is a humanitarian, non-profit organization that has been organized by volunteers and guided by its Congressional Charter.
- Ethics of Affirmative Action Plan
The diagnostic component in affirmative action plans has various qualitative analyses that help in evaluating workforce compositions to determine whether or not labor pools are balanced or not.
- Action Plan to Improve Innovation Within a Team
An action plan to increase the number of innovative ideas begins with an overview of the management theories and practices of other companies in the oil and gas industry.
- Health Warning and Personal Action Plan
Some of the habits and choices that seem reasonable to a person may be dangerous in the long term, leading to significant health problems.
- An Action Plan When Confronting Issues in a Contemporary Health Environment
This paper seeks to design an action plan that can be followed by critical care units in dealing with their patients.
- Collaborate on Quality: Issue Analysis and Leadership Action Plan
Medication errors are a major cause of injuries and death to patients. Effective collaborations between healthcare practitioners are instrumental in improving preventative plans.
- Clinical Action Plan: Community Health Plan
The implementation process includes the development of infrastructural setups for the health goals, from building erection to acquiring personnel to work at different levels.
- How to Combat Bullying: An Action Plan
This plan includes two strategies – sensitization and fostering a safe environment for students with disabilities.
👍 Good Action Plan Essay Samples for College
- Strategic Leadership Integration and Action Plan
Ray defines strategic leadership as “a managerial approach whereby leaders influence others positively in order to produce desirable outcomes”.
- Action Plan Addressing Sedentary Lifestyle for a Community Educational Project
To tackle the problem of a sedentary lifestyle, the community project should be implemented by employing multidisciplinary approaches to promote an active lifestyle.
- Nurse’s Role in Health Policy: Action Plan
It is critical to ensure that professional nurses can be invaluable members of the policy-making process by having access to microsystems, mesosystems, and macrosystems.
- National Environmental Action Plan of Maldives
Due to the lack of concern for the environment and the unique nature of the Maldives, the state authorities have encountered a unique problems.
- Global Leader Fellows' Leadership Action Plan
This paper aims to present the leadership action plan proposed to develop the global leaders skills and provide the analysis of the Global Leadership Fellows’ visions.
- Action Plan to Eliminate Ethnic Discrimination in Public Health
Despite the significant wins achieved for civil rights, race still plays a major role in determining whether or not an individual receives adequate high-quality care.
- Miami Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Action Plan
In this paper, the epidemiological and surveillance data of Miami, Florida will be discussed alongside the analysis of three population-based communicable illnesses.
- Prompt and Action Plan: Privacy and Confidentiality
This paper discusses a prompt and action plan on privacy and confidentiality as the key fundamental elements for building trust between a health care provider and the patient.
- Communication Skills Learning: Action Plan
This plan should help me in developing a thorough approach to learning and obtaining adequate communication skills.
- The Action Plan: Literacy Development
This work aims to develop an action plan that will help the author guide his student in the development of his literacy.
- Leadership Development Plan: Formulation of a Personal Action Plan
This paper talks about developing a Leadership Development Plan reflecting the results of the self-assessments completed during the course leading to a detailed SWOT analysis.
- Researching of Health Education Action Plan
The action plan serves the purpose of the improvement of the community members' health state. The community can increase the affordability of medical services.
- Advocacy Action Plan For Positive Coaching Alliance
The proposed advocacy action plan aims at influencing public opinion about PCA's cause and encouraging the organization to enhance its lobbying activities.
- An Action Plan Applicable to the Students’ Needs
Each grade or level in the education system has got its own standards which the learner has got to meet, so the test should be able to give results or the reflection of the capabilities of the
- Apple Inc.'s Innovation Action Plan
The innovation action plan will evaluate the weaknesses and the strengths of Apple’s innovation management structure.
- Mental Health: Strategic Action Plan
The essay investigates how mentally ill people and their families are affected economically and emotionally, how they lose productivity and stability in society.
- The Personal Action Plan for Diversity Consciousness
This paper provides an insight into a personal action plan for diversity consciousness by examining the benefits acquired through the process.
- The Strategic Action Plan for the Company
The company is committed to ensuring that all the goals and objectives are met as scheduled in its strategic plan.
- Walmart Strategic Action Plan
The current opportunities include India and Brazil, where workforce is significantly cheaper, and where Walmart can gain the loyalty and attention of new buyers.
- Community Telehealth Care: An Action Plan
Telehealth uses electronic information and communications expertise to improve long-distance medical services, patient and professional training, and public wellbeing management.
- Caring Angel Hospital's Goals and Action Plan
The report proposes actions to achieve the goals of Caring Angel Hospital: to increase the organization’s value, improve the quality of care and employee morale, and others.
- Innovation and Action Plan for Its Implementation
Innovation is the current driver of organizational change. Organizations that choose to make it part of their agenda should do it at levels that encourage their full exploitation.
- Benton County Nutrition Action Plan
The problem of overweight and obesity should be discussed as the health priority for the residents of Benton County, Minnesota.
- Action Plan: Effectiveness of Organization
The essay examines the relationships between the elements of a Work Breakdown Structure to explain how organizations can use the concept to increase effectiveness.
- Effective Management Practices: Personal Reflection and Action Plan
Effective management is the process of organizing all organization’s resources including staff within the coordination function of the workplace leadership.
- Walmart Tactics and Action Plan
This essay discusses the necessity of changes in Walmart's tactical approach regarding suppliers and employees.
- Medical Interpreters: Policy Issue Action Plan
The introduction of medical interpreters in healthcare setups is the only feasible solution to counter the growth of the segment of the population that requires this service.
- Enhancing Clinical Supervision in a Medical Ward: An Action Plan
The proposed plan will support Hospital X’s medical ward in propelling its approaches to clinical supervision to the next level.
- Disciplinary Action Plan for Customer Service Improvement
The HR manager develops a 3-step plan of improving the CSR’s performance: conducting a session with the employee, providing feedback, and training the employee on the new products.
- Clinical Action Plan: Family Assessment
Conducting a family assessment for the development of an appropriate clinical action plan is critical for obtaining sufficient information in this respect.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Action Plan
- Personal Action Plan to Deliver Sustainable Development Goals in the Aviation Sector
The action plan suggests possible strategies that airlines could implement to promote the realization of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), based on personal experiences.
- Nightingale Community Hospital: Corrective Action Plan
The corrective action plan for the Nightingale community Hospital is based on the necessity to improve the overall healthcare performance of the hospital.
- Louis Vuitton Action Plan For Addressing Racism
Louis Vuitton demonstrates that it is willing to resolve any issues that arise from its employees' unethical behavior, but it is necessary to address the urgency.
- West Midlands Designers and Architects: Action Plan
West Midlands Designers and Architects Ltd. (WMDA) owner Russell Quinn is concerned with the hard economic times that his business is going through.
- Immigrant Community Change: Action Plan
The action plan sets priorities for engaging the community in the implementation process, the outcome of which will determine whether immigrants will settle and find jobs.
- Disney Case Study: Action Plan
Disney should strive for growth and development. In this case, the enterprise should develop within the framework of improving digital content.
- Conflict Management Action Plan
The prior CEO and leadership at JM&P Health Communications created a workplace environment that negatively impacted employees at all levels in the organization.
- West Midlands Designers and Architects Ltd: Action Plan
This report provides a well thought out plan of action that sets out to give the firm the business edge it needs and the survival choices that are necessary.
- Parental Deployment: Action Plan
The current case study involves a child with emotional issues who is six years old from a middle-class socioeconomic status background.
- Leadership Action Plan in Healthcare
Many health institutions fail to deliver high-quality medical services due to specific factors, such as poor communication and cultural practices, and ineffective leadership.
- Conflict Resolution and Action Plan in Hospital
In this assignment, a recurring conflict in a hospital setting in Miami will be discussed for the purpose of developing an effective action plan for subsequent conflict resolution.
- Cybersecurity Strategy and Plan of Action
This paper proposes the cybersecurity strategies and actions Padgett Beale should take to achieve its requirements.
- Nursing Leadership: Plan of Action
Nurse leaders need to quickly identify a strategy for evaluating a nursing leadership problem to orchestrate intervention efforts and put together a plan of action.
- Best Buy, Diversity Action Plan
It is important for a company to have a mixture of employees from different background and groups. This will enable the company to understand the customer’s needs.
- Leadership and Influence: Action Plan
Effective leadership cannot flourish in the absence of influence. Leaders require influence to drive change or convince those who are leading.
- Leadership at KTG: Challenges and an Action Plan
The report recognises and discusses various challenges that are encountered in KTG’s microenvironment, which also affects its performance negatively in terms of profitability.
- DISC Personality Test and Action Plan & Timetable
The paper performs a DiSC test, which is used for the evaluation of prospective employees and provides a plan of action and commitment timetable.
- The Product Export: Action Plan
The action plan for the product export covers the three stages of bringing the product to the new market: research and development, online retail and marketing, and offline retail.
- Marketing Action Plan and Cost-Benefit Analysis
This paper aims to identify the new service line features for the L&D department, segment the market of consumers, and display the cost and benefit analysis table.
- Chiefs Restaurant: Action Plan for the Cooks
A successful business thrives on services offered by well skilled and trained personnel. That is not the case with a recently established restaurant, Chiefs.
- A Personalized Emotional Action Plan Based on Emotional Intelligence Assessment
This paper provides a personalized emotional action plan based on emotional intelligence (EQ) assessment reporting EQ scores.
- Economic Action Plan for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This paper aims to describe the city's economic development conditions and create an action plan to deal with existing challenges and problems.
- Emergency Action Plan: Occupational Safety and Health Administration
The evacuation plans of the buildings must be printed and placed inside the building for easy access to all employees at all times.
- Leader Development and Personal Action Plan
Creating a personal action plan, it is necessary to take into consideration all strengths and weaknesses and to turn the theoretical advice.
- Meeting Leadership Challenges: Action Plan
Being a leader is a challenging yet attainable goal. Achieving the goal will require the reconsideration of leadership priorities and the design of a coherent action plan.
- Hazardous Materials Management: Incident Action Plan
The current paper outlines an incident action plan fashion along these lines. The plan is based on the three job hazards identified in Week Four’s “Risk Assessment Plan.”
- Bharat Airways Action Plan
Bharat Airways should come up with various strategies that would address the employees concerns and the leadership styles.
- Action Plan for Preparing Organizations to Deal With the Challenges and Opportunities Presented by Diversity
Management should work hard to ensure not relying on the existing workforce as a source of referral for future employees and to ensure that employees’ differences are reinforced.