💡 Research Paper Examples on Activism
- Judicial Activism in Australian Courts
Judicial activism refers to circumstances that surround decisions made by judges in different states and judicial systems.
- Queer Activism: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender
This paper analyzes the extensive body of research showing that involvement in queer activism creates positive outcomes for social development of LGBT.
- Mary Church Terrell and Her Activist Achievements
Mary Church Terrell was an outstanding historical figure that was engaged in social activities in the late nineteenth and second half of the twentieth century.
- Nurses Political Activism Process: The Problem of Financing Nursing Education
The lack of funding prevents nurses from continuing education to become more qualified while prospective students do not have enough finances to become specialists.
- Nursing Workforce Reauthorization Act and Political Activism
This report highlights the issues with financing nursing education paying vehement attention to the Nursing Workforce Reauthorization Act of 2017 and its revision.
- True Crimes Impacts on the Way to Becoming an Activist
Vanessa Veselka`s story proves that true crime can genuinely change a person. The realization of death escape is enough to review the previous beliefs, interests, and political views.
- Alvin Ailey – an Activist and American Choreographer
Alvin Ailey was an activist and American choreographer who established Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre in 1958 in New York City.
- Ecological Activism in Sound Art
The paper illustrates the ecological activism in sound art, and the use of technology in advocacy will promote positive actions towards conserving nature.
- Gender & Society. Intersectionality and Feminist Activism
Intersectionality focuses on the connection of human identities, and intersectional feminism attempts to look at how women with differing experiences face discrimination.
- Jazz and Activism Relationships
Civil Rights Movement and jazz played a major role in giving African American communities their rights as citizens of the United States.
- Social Activism Against Plastic Pollution
The demand for plastic-free products forces companies to redesign their products. Raising consumer awareness of the environmental impact of their choices is a long-term strategy.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. As Civil Rights Movement Activist
The civil rights movement has had many followers and leaders, but not many of them are as well-recognized as Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Correlation Between Ethnic Activism and Scholarships
The main directions of ethnic activism considered, the possibilities of obtaining scholarships and grants for the development of this direction of historical sociology examined.
- Greta Thunberg – Teenage Environmental Activist
This paper will analyse Greta Thunberg as a teenage environmental activist and discuss the impact of her activities on the media.
- Commodity Activism in a Racial Context
In the racial context, commodity activism will use the political discussions of racial and racial tensions to comment on them and use their narratives in marketing campaigns
- Malala Yousafzai – Pakistani Human Rights Activist
Malala is undeniably a hero of the 21st century, who has risked her life and well-being to fight for human rights.
- Student Activism in the United States
Daniel Little argues in the article Where Is Student Activism? that student activism is not present anymore in the political and social life of the country.
- Social Media’s Effect on Activism and Revolution on the World Stage
Social media has remained very instrumental in fighting poor governance and has catalyzed political revolution and leadership change in countries.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. As the World’s Most Famous Civil Rights Activist
Martin Luther King, Jr. was known for his activities and ardent speeches against racism and segregation. One of his most famous speeches, which was delivered on 28 August 1963, was called “I Have a Dream”.
- The Possibilities of Transnational Activism
The focus of this a paper is on outlining the relationship supposed and existent, between the state and society in the understanding of developmental theories particularly for developing countries.
- Judicial Activism and Supreme Court's Policymaking
Judicial activism is one of the very important parts that are being played by the courts. Some claim that the job of the judges is to make laws that can run a state.
- Federal Courts: Activism Versus Restraint
Compared to the situation in different countries around the globe, the United States is characterized by a powerful role of law and the courts in its system.
- Environmental Activism: Benefits and Threats
Environmental activism increases public awareness about the problems; however, it can be justified only when it does not pose a threat to the property and lives of people.
- Commnication Study About Activism
The physical space can be used by the activists to further their goals,as well as by those who oppose them to prevent dissent. The importance of this aspect of the term is obvious.
- Social Media Activism During COVID-19
In The COVID-19 social media infodemic, Cinelli et al. address the critical dissemination of information during the coronavirus pandemic.
👍 Good Activism Essay Samples for College
- Spreading Information with Social Media in Activism and Revolutions
In this modern society, social media is like a traditional community, where aggravated individuals converge in a common place to plan for protests.
- Perils and Possibilities of Doing Transnational Feminist Activism
Challenges facing women in championing for their rights cut across economic, political, and religious aspects. Feminist activists championed the rights of women in history.
- Discussing of Political Activism on the Net
The article analyzes United States is going through a period of increased political activism on the Net, which has a significant impact on businesses, people, and the law.
- Tactical Media Activism in Egypt
Media and communication technology is of great importance to the world because it keeps the world in touch of the happenings as well as enlightening the people.
- North American Environmental Transnational Activism
Using the North American context and the environmental lens, this paper discusses how transnational activism has altered the principles and practices of international relations.
- Communication Final Project: Youth Activism, Social Media, and Political Change Through Children’s Books
This paper includes an analysis of this exhibition in terms of the role of media, the project’s influence on youth activism, and political change.
- Social Media Appropriation for Activism
The information spread with the help of social media attracts people through providing updates and messages that seem to not be influenced by the authorities.
- Judicial Activism and Judicial Restraint
The paper discusses that two approaches govern much of court proceedings – judicial restraint and judicial activism.
- Political Openness and Transnational Activism: Comparative Insights from Labor Activism
Teri L. Caraway argues that multiple types of activism in various countries are affected differently by their political openness.
- Political Activism in Nursing and Healthcare Provision
Political activism is often understood as a series of confrontational actions meant to eliminate existing obstacles in order to achieve activists’ goals.
- The Local Activist's Demonstration
The paper contains justification of the local activist's demonstration: danger test, political, commercial and symbolic speeches, reasonable time, place and manner restrictions.
- Slacktivism Called Hashtag Activism
Slacktivism, alternatively called hashtag activism, can be described as a particular brand of activism made possible through the online sphere.
- Design Activism: Critique and Examples
Although the design is aimed at the benefit of society, not all projects are activism; therefore, there are difficulties in understanding the concept.
- Nurses Political Activism Process Agenda
The American Nurses Association (ANA) supports various policies and agenda issues that affect the performance of nurse practitioners (NPs).
- Activism and Technology
Activism has become a generational motif within the current society and throughout the human history. Many artisans, writers, and poets have captured the concept of activism.
- Martin Luther King Jr. as an Equality Activist
The paper shows that Martin Luther King had a significant impact on society, providing evidence from his development as an equality activist.
- Anti-War Activism and Its Importance
Anti-war activism is essential in stopping the politicians who promote unnecessary conflicts as it draws public attention to the underlying causes of modern armed conflicts.
- ACT UP Activism in How to Survive a Plague Movie
The AIDS crisis in the United States (and in New York, its epicenter, particularly) was viewed differently by activists, media, and policymakers.
- Coming of Age in Mississippi by Anne Moody: Process of Activism
In her narrative about coming of age in Mississippi, Anne Moody begins her process of activism exactly as Martin Luther King Jr. outlines while still following her own path.
- The Ways Social Media Controls Rebellion and Activism
Through Facebook, twitter and YouTube, powerless people have been able to work together, organize, and express their concerns.
- Vine Deloria on Native American Activism
When describing Indian Activism, Deloria emphasizes the concept of restoring sacred lands as one of the central ideas of the activist movement.
- Mary McLeod Bethune and Black Women's Political Activism
The book is devoted to description of significant changes in the USA which happened during the life of Mary McLeod Bethune.
- Role of Social Media in Activism and Revolution
Lisa Baxter response to his challenges was good. Whenever she was harassed by her senior managers, her conscience remained focused.
- Athletes’ Activism: Muhammad Ali’s Playing and Protesting
The most recent example of race and athlete activism is Colin Kaepernick, whose actions promoted a conversation about the purpose of sports activism in general.
- Discussion of Pleasure in Social Activism
The essay will present an original strategy based on understanding pleasure as a foundation for social activism.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Activism
- Activist and Feminist Rose Schneiderman
Rose Schneiderman was an American labor activist; she also spoke for the protection of women's rights and was responsible for significant social reforms in the early 1900s.
- Social Media in Political and Social Activism
The growing use of social media affects all parts of people’s lives, including their actions to encourage social change, and its role becoming more prominent every day.
- Judicial Activism on the Supreme Court of Canada
The article “Measuring Judicial Activism on the Supreme Court of Canada” encompasses the available empirical and quantitative evidence on judicial activism.
- Phyllis Schlafly as a Conservative Activist
Phyllis Schlafly is remembered more as a conservative activist who proudly opposed issues such as abortion, homosexuality, and feminism.
- Clicktivism and Slacktivism in the Activism Context
Slacktivism is an approach to displaying participation in a sociopolitical issue via social media or petitions with minimal or no commitment.
- Shareholder Activism and Responsible Investment as Integral Parts of Corporate Social Responsibility
To function in the modern global environment, companies need to foster compliance with their employees' corporate values and standards.
- The Power of the Internet in China: Citizen Activism Online
This book is about the power of online activism. The author reveals how it is hard to contain a society that is not satisfied with the status quo.
- Civil Society: The Transnational Activist Group
The term global civil society can be defined as a voluntary society that shares information or does a certain activity together.
- Shirin Ebadi’s Perspective on Women's Human Rights Activism and Islam
It is worth noting that Shirin Ebadi’s self-identity as an Iranian woman and a Muslim empowers her experience and perspective in women's rights activism.
- Political Activism: Health Coverage for Children
The idea of creating universal health coverage for children presents financial benefits for families and the state since it positively affects people’s health.
- Social Media’s Influence: Activism and Revolution
The primary benefit and problem of social media is that it allows freedom of speech and expression, irrespective of whether or not the views should be heard.
- Social Media’s Influence in Activism and Political Revolution
This analytical treatise attempts to explicitly review the role of social media (Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube) on activism and revolution on the world stage.
- Deaf Youth: Social Justice Through Media and Activism
The Deaf Youth USA is dedicated to social justice through media by organizing workshops where discussions are held on how to strengthen the fight against marginalization.
- Does Social Media Influence Activism and Revolution on the World Stage?
A careful investigation of the role that Twitter and Facebook played in past revolutions leaves its actual contribution to the cause in question.
- Professional Nursing Organizations' Advocacy and Activism
Professional nursing organizations help nurses to stay up to date with developments in the nursing profession.
- Intersectionality and Feminist Activism
Intersectionality asserts that women from racial, ethnic, and social minorities can simultaneously face different types of discrimination.
- Social Media Influencing World Activism and Revolution
Social media networks play a crucial role in contemporary communication. They promote the unity of people in promoting common goals, initiating social change.
- Feminist Activism for Safer Social Space by Whitzman
The article under consideration is “Feminist Activism for Safer Social Space in High Park, Toronto: How Women Got Lost in the Woods” by Carolyn Whitzman.
- The Role of Social Media in Activism and Revolution
This paper analyses social media in the recent uprisings across the Arab world. It aims at establishing that social media played a central role in the success of these uprisings.
- Citizen Activism: Profiles in Courage for Our Time
John F. Kennedy won a Pulitzer Prize for Profiles in Courage. In 1990, the Kennedy family established the Profiles in Courage Award for selfless public service.
- Political Activism of Ted Kennedy
Ted Kennedy's political activism throughout his political career has touched many, and his influence in the Democratic Party affairs is enormous.