💡 Research Paper Examples on Climate Change
- Energy, Technology and Climate Change
While sustaining the economy for the long term, innovation would not deplete natural resources (energy, technology and climate) that growth and social well-being ultimately depend upon.
- Environment: Global Warming and Rapidly Rising Sea Levels
The primary risk factors for this projected rate of increase in sea level include ocean warming and acidity as a result of global warming, as well as the melting of glaciers.
- The Causes of Global Warming
Global warming is the rise in the earth’s exterior air and oceans’ normal temperatures since the 1950s and its anticipated continuation.
- Changing Ecosystems: Effects of Global Warming
Over the years, innovations and technology have created convenience for humans, while at the same time posing a threat to global warming due to the emission of greenhouse gases.
- The Science of Global Warming and Its Effects
Global warming as a major issue arises from greenhouse emissions that are attributed to human activity. Many countries have established policies and laws to control or slow down global warming.
- Global Warming: Human vs. Natural Causes
The paper will explore both natural and manmade causes and provide research-based answers to the question of whether the condition is caused by humankind, or it occurs naturally.
- The Global Climate Change as a Manmade Disaster
Climate has been and continues to be an important aspect of the human survival, and therefore, the condition of the atmosphere and the status of the sea are major concerns for every human.
- Global Warming: Causes and Consequences
This paper will define global warming, highlight its causes, impacts, and the measures that can be taken to mitigate it.
- Global Warming Causes and Mitigations
There is overwhelming scientific evidence that global warming is taking place. The global sea level has risen by a significant rate, nearly doubling the rate of rising in the last hundred years.
- Climate Change Causes: Position and Strategies
Climate change can be defined as a long-term change in worldwide weather patterns, mainly attributed to the effects of greenhouse gases.
- Mitigating Climate Change Through Trade Schemes
The present environmental policy observed worldwide is in contrast with the ‘command and control’ policy of the past. The present policy is marketing oriented and enables governments to accomplish goals.
- Global Warming: A Real Danger or a Hoax?
Global warming and climate change are among the most discussed environmental issues in recent decades. This study analyzes two articles dedicated to contrary views on these issues.
- Global Warming Policies and Options
Global warming signifies the continued heating of the surface of the earth and the entire environment, which encompasses ice caps and oceans to mention a few.
- Global Warming and Climate Change Legislation
Global warming has been a major concern to governments and organizations and led to the creation of policies and enactment of laws aimed to reduce carbon emissions.
- Environmental Security: Global Warming and Pollution
The issue of global warming is increasingly discussed in the media and causes a great public outcry since new threatening facts are regularly discovered.
- Global Warming Skepticism and Reality
Despite the criticisms leveled against global warming, it is a reality that global warming has adversely affected social, economic, political, and cultural systems in the world.
- Global Warming and the Greenhouse Effect
Definition of the greenhouse effect, explanation how naturally occurring and man-made gases affect it along with examples of the consequences of these forces.
- Analysis on Climate Change and Global Impact
Climate change has a great impact on trade and hospitality since most of the environmental resources are the main areas that boost tourism, they are foundation of tourism and hospitality.
- Global Warming: Evidence ‘Pros’ and ‘Cons’
The strengths of Lomborg’s arguments is that he accepts global warming as one of the main problems affected the world and its economy.
- Climate Change: Reasons, Kyoto Protocol
In recent, there has been an increasing trend in the change of the climate in the world. Since the 1980s, there has been growing concern in the world on the issue of climate change.
- Who Is Responsible for Global Warming: Human or Nature
The reasons for global warming have always been considered as human interference in the natural laws, but the new investigations show - that could not lead to such great changes.
- Climate Change Effect on Coral Reef Communities
Worlds reefs destroyed by climate change was described in 1998 as 11% and another 16% damaged by the 1997-98 coral bleaching which was caused by increase in temperatures.
- Is Global Warming a Myth?
Reasons why Global warming is a fiction, which nevertheless does not prevent it from remaining one of the most effective tools of political lobbyism in contemporary world.
- Global Warming Causes, Effects, and Solutions
The arguments presented in this paper will expound the causes of global warming and its potential impacts to the human race.
- Global Warming Causes and Solutions
This report discusses the risks and chances of occurrence of global warming in key areas such as social, environmental, technological, and economic areas.
👍 Good Climate Change Essay Samples for CollegeAcademic experts
available We will write a custom Business essay specifically for you for only $16.00 $11/page Learn more
- The Evolution of the Theoretical Framework on Climate Change Adaptation
The current paper pertains to the topic of adaptation to the changes in climate; it addresses the problem of the evolution of the conceptual framework of climatic transformation.
- Book Review: Energy and Global Climate Change
One of the basic points of the book is the role international institutions, and governments should play in the process of climate change.
- Ways of Reducing Global Warming
Global warming is an imminent world disaster that should concern everyone. This paper focuses on how global warming can be mitigated by various parties who are affected by it.
- Kenya: The Influence of Global Warming
Mounting evidence illustrates that global warming can influence the social, economic, political, and environmental status of a country
- Global Warming. Main Rules to Follow
Global warming is mainly contributed by Greenhouse gases, this consists of water vapor, carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4), and Ozone.
- The Effects of Climate Change
The effects of climate change are significantly minor; over the last decade, there has been a stabilization of temperature.
- What Causes Global Warming and How It Can Be Fixed
The evidence of global warming is both short-term and long-term. The big question in the mind of everyone is what causes global warming and how can it be corrected.
- Global Warming, Climate Change, and Society’s Impact on the Environment
Global warming and climate change are formidable challenges to mankind as they threaten the world’s social and economic structure.
- Long-Term Solutions for Global Warming
Global warming is a climate change that leads to an increase in the temperature of the earth over a long period of time.
- Everyday Communication on Climate Change
This paper aims to focus on discovering the reasons for polarization based on the critical examination of peer-review articles and news media cases.
- Global Warming: From Theory to Fact
Arctic glaciers will melt into water, therefore, different peninsulas, seaport cities, and other maritime provinces are likely to be flooded all over the world.
- Climate Change. Problems. Effects
Climate change is gradually leading to resonances in the political arena, where the crisis of the capitalist system is slowly increasing.
- The Role of Carbon Dioxide in Climate Change
The longstanding issue with climate change has been recognized as a source of a majority of current and future disasters that endanger the lives of all species on the planet.
- Aspects of Climate Change
This paper summarizes the data and the evidence for climate change, including the major conclusions of the 2007 IPCC report.
- The Consequences of Global Warming on Human Society
Change in climate presents the most difficult challenge to the world. The article outlines the negative impacts of global warming on entire human life.
- Global Warming at Australia: Environmental Health
This research paper is focused on the effect of global warming on the lives of local Australians. Global warming is an issue that has raised a lot of concern globally.
- Marine and Coastal Climate Change in Australia
The purpose of this report is to discuss the preparedness of Australia in terms of policy, planning, and management to mitigate the effects of climate change
- Implications of Global Warming in Human Health
Global warming is a great health hazard to mankind. Scientists believe that if no measures are taken to curb global warming, human health will go to be adversely affected.
- Sustainability and Climate Change
The effects of climate change have become evident in almost every corner of our planet and this calls for the adoption of sustainable practices to reverse the damage.
- Climate Change and Its Impact on Freshwater
This paper aims to analyze the impact of climate change on freshwater and determine the solutions to the concomitant environmental issues.
- There Are Many Causes of Global Warming
To effectively tackle the challenge of global warming, it is important that we understand the main causes of global warming.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Climate Change15% OFF Get your very first custom-written academic paper with 15% off Get discount
- Climate Change Impacts
Explore the impacts of climate change with our effects of climate change essay. Learn more about climate change causes, effects, and solutions with the help of our sample.
- Climate Change for Australian Magpie-Lark Birds
This paper will be investigating the effects of climate change on Magpie-lark (Grallina cyanoleuca) bird found in the northern and southern parts of Australia.
- Climate Change: Media, Government, Public Opinion
Climate change refers to the interference of the atmosphere that is influenced by human activities both directly and indirectly.
- Climate Change’s Impacts on the Arab World
In recent times, the Arab World has made considerable economic and social gains. The scourge of climate change remains a major threat to the poverty reduction and economic development efforts.
- Tree Planting and Climate Change
Climate change has serious effects on the environment and the existence of living organisms.Tree planting is an effective strategy of ameliorating climate change.
- Climate Change Impact on Business Activity in Malawi
The agricultural sector is one of the key economic sectors in Malawi’s economy. It plays a very important role in Malawi’s economy by influencing the significant macroeconomic factors.
- Climate Change: Human Impact on the Environment
People and government should take responsibility in ensuring that the levels of pollution are minimized as much as possible since the negative effects of pollution are alarming.
- Energy Crisis and Climate Change
The global community needs to adopt an energy efficient behavior and invest in the exploration of sustainable energy resources.
- Climate Change as Health Determinant: Policy Brief
Different stakeholders such as politicians, administrators, and community members should collaborate to develop powerful plans to deal with the problem of climate change.
- Climate Change Impacts on Economies and Market
Climate change is a powerful issue in the world that is likely to have significant impacts on economies and markets in the future.
- Climate Change and Impact on Human Health
In this paper, two academic articles that discuss the problem of climate change and its impact on human health will be reviewed.
- Tourism and Climate Change Problem
To retain international competitiveness, nations are ensuring that they considerably decrease carbon emission and waste management.
- Global Climate Change: Greenhouse Gases
Overwhelming evidence suggests that recent climate change is a result of human activities. The greenhouse effect caused by excessive greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
- Climate Change as a Challenge to Australia
Climate change is characterised by changes in the weather conditions brought about by emissions from industries as well as emissions from agriculture.
- Human Rights and Climate Change Policy-Making
This paper will argue that human rights should be integrated within climate change policy-making in order to ensure optimal results and significant participation by the global community.
- Extreme Weather Patterns and Climate Change
This discussion will explore the relationship between global warming (and climate change) and extreme weather patterns.
- Effects of Climate Change on Microbes
This essay explores the benefits of the microbes in the environment and explains how changes in climatic conditions may affect the roles of microbes in the ecosystem.
- Climate Change Impacts on Ocean Life
This report discusses the causes and impacts of climate change on ocean life and proposes measures to curb destruction of aquatic life.
- Climate Difference of the 20th and 21st Century
The current stance in climate studies, which is manifested in the first decade of the 21st century exhibiting slower or muted warming compared to the last two decades of the 20th century.
- Climate Change and Energy Efficiency in Architecture
After the building is set in a particular environment, the internal layout of the building is adjusted accordingly. Buildings may be designed to fit the specific climate.