💡 Research Paper Examples on Developing Countries
- Project Management Strategies in Developing Countries
Owing to the inefficiencies, developing countries take long to establish projects, and thus reducing their success rates.
- Free Trade and Developing Countries: A Blessing or a Curse
This paper determines whether free trade has helped or hurt developing countries. For a very long time in history, there has been strong evidence for and against free trade.
- Gender and Education in Developing Countries
Gender inequalities and sexism in education play a very important role in the healing and developments of economies emerging from civil strive.
- Transnational Corporations in Developing Countries
Developing countries also referred to as third world countries, may be described as having low levels of economic development, including income levels and industrialization.
- A Strong Syndicated Loan Market in Developing Countries
The real sector irregular growth and financial market immaturity leave the developing countries with wide-open institutional and legislative gaps in their economic spectra.
- Syndicated Loan Market for Developing Countries
The study evaluates the financial sector market of the UK and how developing countries can build strong syndicated loan market in the future based on lessons learned.
- Human Resource Management in Developing Countries
The human Resource Management is a system that is aimed to control and manage human resources or people who work in organizations.
- Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries
The paper looks at projects funded by foreign investment, with the objective of improving the regulatory policy and benefits of the projects in developing countries.
- The Third World Countries Notion's Historical Background
Not capable to cooperatively alter unfavorable terms of trade, lots of Third World regimes were pushed from the role of legislating financial policy to discussing it.
- Childhood Obesity in Developing Countries – a Global Health Issue
Childhood obesity is a health problem of global character. It began to demonstrate speedy growth several decades ago.
- Modern Energy Technologies Introduction to Developing Countries
The ultimate goal of this marketing strategy would be to make new sources of energy affordable and attractive, not only to people but also to the government and local investors.
- Medical Research in Developing Countries
This critique will consider three articles on the subject of medical research in developing countries and examine the concerns raised by the authors on participant safety.
- Electronic Medical Record Systems in the Developing Countries Review
The purpose of this paper is to focus on the development and progression of EMR systems in developing countries.
- Does Globalization Benefit Developed and Developing Countries?
This paper will discuss the benefits of globalisation to both developed and developing countries. In addition, it will touch on the drivers and threats of globalisation.
- Impacts of Political Risks and Institutional Environment on FDI Levels in Developing Countries
This study aims at establishing which of the factors has the most significant impact on FDI flows in developing countries.
- Is Globalization a Threat or an Opportunity to Developing Countries?
The topic on the effects of globalization has generated a lot of debate in trying to analyze its contribution to either the success or failure of some aspects of economies.
- Common Characteristics of Developing Countries
This paper discusses lack of proper education and human resources and other similar problems faced by the developing nations.
- Health Information in Developing Countries
Innovations have to be made in the policy-making, planning, and implementation of health services and allocation of available resources for health implementation.
- Small & Medium Enterprises in Developing Countries
Small and Medium-Sized enterprises play a major role in economic development generally and in particular the industrial development in both developed and developing countries.
- Why Do Developing Countries Tax So Little? by Besley and Persson
Besley and Persson try to find the reason for the matter by introducing a baseline model that aims at explaining the forces that influence taxation decisions and capabilities.
- Trade Liberalization and Developing Countries’ Economic
This paper evaluates the gains made by different countries in Latin America in regard to the policy reforms adopted as a way to liberate the region from the economic challenges.
- Role of Financial Institutions in Reducing Inflation in Developing Countries
The impact of enterprises and financial institutions is the best solution for developing economies that considerably contributes to generating jobs, and raising incomes.
- Sustainable Democracy in Developing Countries
This paper is aimed at determining what types of democracies can be most suitable for countries that experienced different forms of totalitarianism in the past.
- Environmental Issues in the Third World Countries
Environmentalism is a type of social movement or a broad philosophy that is geared towards the conservation of the environment and also seeks to improve the quality of the environment.
- Market Liberalization for Developing Countries
Liberalization is used to refer to a situation where various government regulations are either eliminated or reduced to allow increased trade and cooperation among nations.
- National Identity Cards in Developing Countries
The study assesses the loopholes existing in the system for registered citizens in developing countries in relation to financial infusion, insecurity, and terrorism.
- Entrepreneurial Intention in Developing Countries
Countries have problems in increasing entrepreneurial intention. They should implement systemic changes to support small businesses.
- Criteria for the Evaluation of Health Systems in Developing Countries
Evaluation of the health system should not use different criteria in developing and developed countries. A good health system is one where inequalities should be removed.
- Methodologies and Principles of Project Management in Developing Countries
A Project constitutes a set of activities, which must go through a harmonious execution within the established standards to realize some final overall objectives.
- Countering Workplace Abuse in Developing Countries
Social reforms are part of the strategy of improvement for developing countries, which must make investments in safety nets for unemployed workers.
👍 Good Developing Countries Essay Samples for College
- The World Bank and Its Role in Developing Countries
The World Bank was created mainly to rebuild the war-torn Europe after the World War II. Though it is still involved in rebuilding nations after wars, natural disasters, etc.
- Accounting standards for Developing Countries
The article and discusses aspects that make it hard for developing countries to adopt the international accounting systems which are developed to suit developed countries.
- Developing Countries Foreign Aid
In the world today, developing countries face numerous problems and this is where foreign aid steps in to help these developing countries come out or stabilize their situation.
- Urbanization and Developing Countries
Urbanization takes a wide scope because of its effects on the economic, social, political systems’ organization of a nation, more especially on urban centers.
- Environmental Policy Making in Developing Countries
The interdependent relationship between the government and businesses leads to changes in economy and market, demanding proper environmental and economical practices.
- The Third World Countries: Development and Communication
Today there are many people in the world in such continents like Africa, Asia, Oceania and Latin America who are living in poverty as a result of underdeveloped different systems.
- Censorship of Social Networking Sites in Developing Countries
Censorship of social media sites is the control of information that is available to users. In many cases, governments control the activities of social media sites.
- Free Trade and Developing Countries
This paper discusses the position that free trade will inhibit the flexibility of developing countries to use trade Policy for industrial development and could leave firms in developing countries worse off.
- Poverty Indicators in Developing Countries
The World Bank whose mandate is to improve the world’s economic status has been able to offer assistance to several countries in the world.
- Homelessness and Poverty in Developed and Developing Countries
All states across the globe need to undertake all possible efforts to reduce the rates of poverty and homelessness.
- Companies Outsourcing in Developing Countries
The purpose of this paper is to analyze the factors that motivate or stop companies from outsourcing their production in developing countries.
- Economic Growth and Land Reform in Developing Countries
State-controlled land reforms normally involve the redistribution of land acquired from private owners to the landless to alleviate poverty.
- Health Inequalities in the Developing Countries
Health inequalities refer to the variation of the health status among the members of society. The conditions the people live in have a vital role.
- Changes in World Trade Patterns of Developing Countries
Developing countries have been contributing significantly, in the last fifty years, in the growth of international trade, notably thanks to the burgeoning sector of trade in services
- What Affects Migration Patterns in Developing Countries
The migration process is also affected by many factors one of it being the economic prospects for the global economy.
- How Would Debt Relief for Developing Countries Improve Their Situation?
Debt relief packages for developing countries are aimed at reducing the debt burden that a country cannot manage, it would contribute to the progress of low-income nations.
- The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Developing Countries’ Economic Growth
This hard economic time adversely impacted Latin American citizens both in terms of political stability and standards of living.
- The Pharmaceutical Industry and the AIDS Crisis in Developing Countries
The developing countries are confronting a serious health issue due to expensive and unaffordable prices of the medicines, which has resulted in the arousing of advocates.
- Should Aid to Developing Countries Be Stopped?
The tragedy in aid business is when the very purpose of aid is construed in a way that does not only cause economic instability but environmental degradation as well.
- The Principal Theories of Development and Formulation of Public Policies in Developing Countries
Development theory embodies a cluster of theories and models that have been propounded and developed with regards to how best positive change can be achieved in societies.
- Foreign Aid Hurts Developing Countries Instead of Helping Them
Instead of helping developing countries overcome the economic crises, foreign aid hinders development and does little to help populations in need.
- Economic Principles for Developing Countries
It is possible to work out the principle which can be employed by every developing country to address major challenges and opportunities of the contemporary business world.
- Poverty and Covid-19 in Developing Countries
In response to the pandemic, countries recommended and enforced policies on social distancing and shelter-in-place.
- Poverty in Developing Countries
Despite the numerous advancements that man has made in the 21st century, poverty continues to be rife in most of the developing countries of the world.
- Globalization’s Role for Developing Countries: Zambia
In this paper, the results of globalization and its positive and negative consequences are discussed through the case of Zambia and the condition of its economy.
- The Problem of Developing Countries Access to the WTO Dispute Settlement
Developing countries have a range of economic problems that hinder their possibilities to develop and prosper.
- Internationalization Process of Firms From Developing Country
Qatar, being a favorable region for the development of small and medium-sized businesses, provides local SMEs with sufficient conditions to advance.
- Free Trade in Developing Countries
The opponents of free trade have numerous, equally valid, causes for distrust and suspicion to this practice in the world market.
- Green Economy Transition for Developing Countries
This paper reveals the way developing countries should transition to a green economy as that will allows for the enhancement of the living conditions of the population.
- China's & Developing Countries' Political Economy
The paper reviews the global community's criticisms about the WTO's treatment of developing countries and analyzes economic reform in China and its implications.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Developing Countries
- Improving Disease Surveillance in Developing Countries
The Kenya Medical Research Institute and the WHO argue that malaria kills about 50,000 annually. Children and expectant women are at the greatest risks of malaria infections
- TRIPS Agreement and Its Implication in Developing Countries
The Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) was negotiated and introduced as a significant part of the sphere of intellectual property rights.
- Can Developing Countries Catch Up to Developed Countries
The developing countries or the less developed countries should take globalization as a challenge of being innovative and an opportunity to be developed and grow continuously.
- Globalization Impacts on Developed and Developing Countries
Antagonists to the process of globalization point out that the effects of globalization on emerging economies and developed states vary.
- The Digitalization of Intermodal Transport in Developing Countries
Although intermodal transport has significant economic and environmental benefits, it is currently underutilized and faces numerous challenges to adoption.
- Crude Oil Trade in Developing Countries
Developed countries such as the US need to support the emerging states in ensuring the market structure for crude oil export is balanced to accommodate the growing economies.
- Management Accounting and Control: Micro-Businesses Issues in Developing Countries
The article provides the results and the findings of a series of interviews with hundreds of microfinance clients (microentrepreneurs) and microfinance managers.
- Social Media Impact on Female Students in Developing Countries
Female students in developing countries have resorted to a broad range of interpersonal and educational relations on social media platforms.
- Healthcare Programs in the Developing Countries
The paper studies healthcare programs solving the health crises in the developing countries: their cost-effectiveness, financially sustainability and challenges.
- Mali as a Developing Country
This is a report about Mali. It focuses on a range of issues, challenges, and controversies that Mali faces as a developing nation.
- Education in Developing Countries
After gaining political independence, young countries faced financial difficulties caused by long colonial robbery and continued economic dependence on the imperialist powers.
- Road Safety Speed in Developed and Developing Countries
Research and stats speak for themselves; the paper has enough evidence which proves that crashes can be avoided by using Cameras to monitor traffic.
- Health Problems in Developing Countries
The objective of this article is to examine the posited solutions to health challenges in developing countries.
- Corruption in Developing Countries – a Cultural Phenomenon
This paper analyzes the way corruption has penetrated societies in developing countries, the factors and how they have combined to influence corruption in developing countries.
- Stealing Africa: How Rich Companies Benefit from the Developing Countries
The Stealing Africa movie’s thesis is that multinational companies like Glencore are stealing from African countries and damaging countries’ economics and the environment.
- Infant Feeding in Developing Countries
Children born in developing nations face many challenges regarding feeding. Infants require proper nutrition to enable them to develop their bodies.
- Globalization Effect on Developing Countries' Business
The objective of this study is to show how globalization can benefit a particular nation. This objective is implemented by considering a developing economy that is Nigeria.
- Ethical Issues in Marketing Infant Formulas in Developing Countries
Particular ethical issues that should be considered in this case include heath issues and the cost of the products.
- Identifying a Developing Country
Explanation of the characteristics of a developing country; Discussion of the aspects of development; Exploration of the relationship between democracy and development.
- Personalism and Patrimonialism in Developing Countries
Personalism implies the presence of a charismatic leader, who can enhance the authority of the ruling power or the whole state. Patrimonialism is another form of autocratic power.
- Globalization and Poverty in Developing Countries
Globalization has been a blessing and a curse for many countries not only in developing countries but also in some developed countries
- Birth Rate in Developed and Developing Countries
Many women living in developed countries with great opportunities do not seek to have children. However, in developing countries, the situation is quite the opposite.
- Measures to Counter Workplace Abuse in Developing Countries
This paper discusses the main measures to counter workplace abuse in developing countries such as laws and regulations, social reforms, and the role of western countries in this issue.
- Cost Sharing in Education in Developing Countries
This paper describes developing countries with no or limited cost-sharing, and with cost-sharing in education.
- Impacts of Multinational Corporations (MNC) Involvement in Developing Countries
Much as MNCs support the economic expansion of the unindustrialized states, their operations also create undesirable impacts, which hurt the host countries.
- Issue for Farmers in Developing Countries
Agriculture is a very important sector in the whole world economy since it makes available, food to every living person.
- Impacts of Globalization on the Developing Countries
The paper evaluates how globalization impacts developing countries. It is the most debated issue in the modern world, with some people supporting and others opposing it.
- Improving Hand Hygiene in Developing Countries
The completed review and assessment of the research article indicate that the study presentation lacks details and explanations.
- E-Commerce Barriers in Developing Countries
The proposed research paper will deal with the problem of infrastructural, socio-cultural, socioeconomic, and political barriers to e-commerce in developing countries.
- The Fertility Rate Trend in Developed and Developing Countries
Fertility rate is the measure of the working age and young population in relation to the level of retirees or old age population.
- Why Developing Countries Sign BITs
The main advantage of bilateral investment treaties is that if the host state is alleged to breach the BIT, the investor does not need to ask the government to accept a claim.