💡 Research Paper Examples on Donald Trump
- Analyzing a Charismatic Leader: Donald Trump
Born on June 14, 1946, to Fredrick and Mary Trump in Queens New York, Donald John Trump was best known in his youth as an energetic, fastidious, and assertive young man.
- The US Foreign Policy: Obama and Trump Administrations Comparison
This paper examines the Obama and Trump administrations' foreign policies based on the critical areas of trade, immigration, defense, and the climate.
- Muslim Ban From Entering the United States Enforced by Donald Trump
The president was clear that the executive order was not meant to ban Muslims. Instead, it intended to guarantee the security of the American citizens and to avert terror.
- Donald Trump's Rise, Its Causes and Effects
Donald Trump is currently the 45th president of the United States. It is without doubt that many global citizens are appalled and shocked by this unimaginable fact.
- Donald Trump: Forms of ‘Celebrity’ in Celebrity Politics
It is essential to scrutinize the nature of Trump's superstardom and celebrity activities as interfering with democratic governance.
- Will Donald Trump Make a Good President?
There are still many disputes concerning whether or not Donald Trump will become a good president. First of all, Trump has no experience in politics.
- Watergate Scandal and Impeachment of Trump
The Watergate scandal was similar to Trump's first impeachment. Both were related to abuse of power to win the elections but different in the approach of the two politicians.
- Logical Fallacies in Advertising: “Class of 2020” Honda, Rexona, Donald Trump “No More Games” Message
The purpose of this paper is to describe the logical fallacies of the “Class of 2020” Honda, Rexona, Donald Trump’s “No More Games” Message.
- Soft Power of Donald Trump and Xi Jinping
China has rapidly invested in cooperative development within the international community since President Xi Jinping expressed his intentions to develop Chinese soft power.
- Israeli-Palestinian Relations Under Trump vs. Biden
President Trump and his administration have been pressing Arab countries, including Palestine, to normalize relations with Israel.
- Trump’s Responsibility for the Charlottesville March
The article discusses the march of far-right ideologies in Charlottesville and the role of Trump's rhetoric in promoting Nazi views.
- Donald Trump: His Political Course and Contribution as a President
Donald Trump, a well-established multi-billionaire, a successful real estate developer and a distinguished celebrity, is a controversial but prominent figure in modern history
- Hillary Clinton's and Donald Trump's Elections
The elections of the new president in the United States have never been more interesting and controversial as the current opposition of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- Inaugural Speech of Donald Trump and Other Republicans
This work compares inaugural addresses of Theodore Roosevelt, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George Bush, George W. Bush, Donald Trump, with the main accent on the latter’s speech.
- Donald Trump Won the Presidency: How and Why?
In the President Election of 2016 in the US, while the majority of participants in polls seemed to support Clinton, the rivalry ended with the victory of Trump.
- Re-Election of Donald Trump
The purpose of this article is to consider the factors that can influence the re-election of Donald Trump as President of the United States.
- Donald Trump's Straw Man Fallacies
Straw man fallacies are frequently utilized in politics, and Trump’s use of this device could contribute to his victory during the presidential elections
- Bush, Obama, and Trump: Healthcare Policy
The following reflection will discuss how Bush, Obama, and Trump addressed the issues connected to AIDS and HIV.
- Donald Trump’s Migration Policy: Pros and Cons
It is difficult to identify positive features of Trump’s migration policy since it has caused much disagreement between the American establishment and the international community.
- Trump Presidency: Immigration and Climate Change
Donald Trump was elected the President of the United States on November 8, 2016. Trump has repeatedly changed his views on various elements of the political agenda.
- Donald Trump’s Supporters and Their Victims
Trump’s supporters experience a great moral decadence if their opinion is expressed through sending numerous death threats to individuals who disagree with Trump.
- Triggered by Trump Jr. Analysis
Triggered is a recent book by Donald Trump Jr., the eldest son of the current US President and the Executive Vice President in the Trump Organization.
- Biden Ends Workplace Immigration Raids, Reversing Trump Policy
There will no longer be a mass arrest of undocumented workers during the enforcement of operations at US businesses.
- Melania Trump and Daily Mail' Case
Daily Mail recently published a story claiming that the United States’ first lady, Melania Trump, was offering other services other than modeling.
- Donald Trump's Qualities of the Best President
The qualities that make Donald Trump the best president are confidence, negotiating skills, and clear priorities.
- U.S. Closes Trump-Era Office for Victims of Immigrant Crime
The article gives a good representation of Trump's system, explanation as why it has been a wrong approach from the start.
- Federalism and Trump’s Approach to Immigration
Trump’s time in office has radically changed the tone of public debate over the issue of American immigration.
- Cooper’s “Perfect” Feedback Regarding Trump’s White House Address
This paper aims to summarize and give a personal perspective of Anderson Cooper's perfect feedback regarding Trump's White House address.
- Brexit and Trump's Election in Online News Media
This paper evaluates how the internet shaped events of Brexit and the election of Trump as the US president, resulting in outcomes that were not only unexpected but also shocking.
- Donald Trump: Theory X and Autocratic Decision-Style Methods
Donald Trump is known to follow the autocratic or dictatorial styles of headship because of his blunt attitude toward his employees and his keen attention to small details.
👍 Good Donald Trump Essay Samples for College
- What Did Trump and Putin Tell Each Other?
The general theme of the article What Did Trump and Putin Tell Each Other? is that it was not a wise decision for President Trump to initiative this meeting with President Putin.
- Illogical Fallacies in Trump’s and Clinton’s Speeches
During the 2016 Democratic and Republican National Conventions, presidential candidates Clinton and Trump delivered speeches full of informal fallacies.
- Media Influence on Donald Trump’s Career
Trump is the focus of this essay as a prominent case of a worldwide discourse regarding the negative effects of media on a politician’s image.
- Political Science: President Trump's Speech
President Trump’s speech addresses numerous key issues adversely affecting the attainment of fundamental goals.
- Political Cartoon: Trump's Healthcare Amendments
This paper will assess the use of a political cartoon to illustrate irony as a powerful technique and demonstrate the promised healthcare amendments by Trump as minor changes.
- Trump: Elections and Presidency
The purpose of the paper is to describe the process of Trump's election and governance, as well as his defeat in the current election.
- Racism in Trump's and Clinton's Campaigns
Donald Trump’s campaign is rife with instances of blatant racism. Hilary Clinton has publicly denounced Trump’s comments by stating that they are intentionally inflammatory.
- Rhetorical Analysis: Logos and Pathos in Trump’s Truth
This rhetorical analysis aims to explore the topic of truth in the media and its impact on the state through logos and pathos.
- Clinton and Trump Presidential Debate: Critical Analysis
The debate that took place in 2016 consisted of a more actual discussion of essential topics, such as domestic issues, including financial arrangements, schools, bipartisan help.
- Donald Trump: Leader Profile
Donald Trump is the kind of leader who contributed heavily to decision-making and takes into consideration any idea that comes his way.
- Trump Phenomenon: Why Was He Popular?
Donald Trump’s interviews and speeches follow a few basic frames that are repeatedly spoken throughout the process.
- Donald Trump's Political Role in the USA
Trump`s almost unexpected victory and his odious personality triggers a great social response and splits the USA into two opposing camps which try to protect their position.
- President Trump’s Closure of Mosques Unconstitutional
An executive order directing the closure of all mosques would be grossly unconstitutional as it would effectively infringe the free exercise of Islam religion.
- Donald Trump’s Leadership Qualities
Despite the opposition and commotion across the US, Donald Trump displayed some positive governance traits during his term in office.
- The Worship of Big Brother and Donald Trump
The brutal and crude presidency and behavior of Donald Trump and its worship have a number of overlapping characteristics with the worshiping of Big Brother in Orwell’s 1984.
- Donald Trump's President Impeachment
Considering the impeachment accusations Donald Trump has made a plethora of questionable decisions and actions which led to doubt concerning his legitimacy as a president.
- Ethical Conflicts of Obama and Trump Healthcare Reforms
The healthcare reforms advanced by President Obama in 2010 have a number of similarities with the recent reforms introduced by President Trump.
- Opioid Crisis During Trump, Obama, and Bush Presidency
The paper’s purpose is to identify how Donald Trump, Barack Obama, and George Bush approached the opioid crisis, and explain which administration succeeded with the issue.
- Grand Strategy in the Early Years of Trump Presidency
The selected articles maintain that President Trump’s foreign policy centers around a nationalist, neo-isolationist approach
- Intelligence Problem in the Trump Administration
This paper discusses some of the organizational issues that need to be focused on by the senate and the new administration led by President Donald Trump.
- President Trump's Impeachment: For and Against
Both sides of the impeachment argument essentially agree that it is the result of long-standing animosity between President Trump and the Democratic party.
- American History vs. Donald Trump
In this paper, the evidence of the positive and negative impacts of the things that Trump has done for the American nation will be discussed.
- Trump's Conflicts of Interest Since Taking Office
The paper covers the effort of a watchdog non-profit organization to document and keep track of President Trump’s actions.
- “Trump’s Takeover” the Documentary by FRONTLINE
The documentary titled “Trump’s Takeover” delves into the political intrigues that characterized President Trump’s first year in office.
- President Trump’s Approach to Foreign Policy
President Trump has worked to reduce the presence of American forces outside of the nation throughout his time in office.
- Trump Tells Story About Killing Terrorists With Bullets Dipped in Pigs’ Blood
Trump tells story about killing terrorists with bullets dipped in pigs' blood illustrates the broader topic of political rhetoric that can shift public opinion.
- Election Fraud Claims by Former U.S. President Trump: For and Against
Mr. Trump’s election fraud claims could be determined by electoral legislation and public understanding of the U.S voting process.
- The Influence on Turkey–United States Relations by Trump and Biden
The results of the upcoming U.S. presidential elections are expected to influence both Turkey–United States relations and the country’s domestic and foreign policy.
- Should We Consider Trump a Populist?
A populist signifies an individual, mainly a politician, who seeks to please the ordinary folks who have fears that their issues are overlooked by the recognized elite leaders.
- The First Presidential Debate 2020: President Trump Versus Biden
The first presidential debate held on September 29, 2020, pitted the incumbent Donald Trump with presidential candidate Joe Biden.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Donald Trump
- Capping on Refugees During Trump's Tenure
Wars and crises are among the factors forcing people to flee their home countries. The US plays a leadership role in ensuring that refugees are allowed to start their lives again.
- D. Trump vs. R. Branson and D. Hubbard vs. Jeff W. Griffith
This paper seeks to compare and contrast two successful entrepreneurs and analyse the characteristics they possess as individuals that have enabled them to succeed in the business world.
- Donald Trump's Campaign in the CNN Article
The article by CNN called "The raging new Donald Trump campaign starts up where he left off" tries to analyze the recent stunt of ex-President of the US – Donald Trump.
- Plagiarism in Michelle Obama's and Melania Trump's Speeches
The essay illustrates the analysis of a video that juxtaposed Melania Trump's speech with Michelle Obama's speech.
- Federalism in the Context of Immigration and Trump's Presidency
The key element of American federalism is the power of individual states to determine their own political structure and the policy to influence the central government bodies.
- ALM Unlimited and the Trump Organization. Business Conflict
This paper explains the details of the conflict, including the cost of the conflict, the resolution of the conflict, and the undertones of the disagreement.
- Overturning Supreme Court's Decision on Evenwel v. Abbott and Trump v. Hawaii
Evenwel v. Abbott and Trump v. Hawaii are Supreme Court cases in which America's highest ability to use cumulative population when redistricting and Trump's immigration policy.
- Donald Trump: Leadership Ability
The reality TV show ‘Apprentice’ is an ideal lens through which we can have a closer look at the leadership style and abilities of Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump and American Democracy
Trump’s behavior, if continued, represents a great threat to the American notion of democracy because it both indirectly and directly promotes hate, inequality, and disregard.
- Affirmative Action and the Trump Administration
Affirmative action is a positive and necessary tool in the United States with regard to admissions for higher education because it allows everyone to have equal access to education.
- President Trump’s Inaugural Address
Political speeches appear to provide gripping material for analysis. One of the recent speeches is Trump’s inaugural address.
- The Obama and Trump Administrations Compared
This paper will compare and contrast two presidents in the country, the 44th and first president of African origin and the 45th President, Donald Trump.
- Ethical Factors in Trump Campaign Funding
Campaign funding by voters garners an ethical query, as it's an infringement upon a citizen's freedom of political choice. This work describes the case with the election of Trump.
- Statistics in “Trump Wall” by Rodgers & Bailey
In the article “Trump Wall – All You Need to Know About US Border in Seven Charts” by Rodgers and Bailey, some cases of statistical errors will be considered.
- Donald Trump's Dangerous TV Advertisement
The ‘Dangerous’ television advertisement was released during the 2016 Presidential campaign by the Donald Trump camp.
- Donald Trump: Our Unpresidential President
Nowadays, there are many people worldwide who are eager to discuss the behavior of the current US President, Donald Trump.
- Evaluation of Leadership Style of Donald Trump
Donald Trump is well known for the unconventional business practice and eccentric nature. His leadership style portrays him as an unconventional leader.
- Anti-Trump Protests for Third Night on CNN
The book points out that political knowledge among the public is low, but cue givers allow people to make fairly rational decisions about their policy preferences.
- Donald Trump's Leadership Style Critique
The leader must use trending concepts to maintain community interest. In Donald Trump's case, he took an aggressive and dominant approach that did not bring the desired results.
- Trump's Responsibility for Capitol Insurrection
The state's principal buildings have a special meaning not just as architectural structures but as symbols of the government and its power.
- The Trump Hotel Annual Report Analysis
The paper focuses on annual report analysis of Trump HotelsThe CEO’s (Donald Trump) report has focused on many events, that the company participated in the recent time.
- The Trump Travel Ban
The aim of the current paper is to explore the ban and review the implications of its enactment for the affected individuals and the global community as a whole.
- Disseminating the Presidency of Obama and Trump
The significance of the paper is that it demonstrates political leadership through a comparison of the administrations of the two most recent US ex-presidents.
- Donald Trump’s Proposal to Ban Muslims From Entering the United States
Trump's statement about the ban for the Muslim people entering the United States has evolved and was corrected multiple times throughout the course of his campaign.
- Trump Administration’s Refugee Policy
The refugee programs are intended to offer protection and even save the lives of vulnerable people in the conflict region.
- Donald Trump and Joe Biden on Oppression
This essay tries to compare the two candidates’ platforms and determine how Donald Trump and Joe Biden would influence the oppression in people’s lives.
- Trump's Presidential Platform on Healthcare
The purpose of this paper is to analyze the positions of Donald Trump and Joseph Biden on several issues related to the provision of health services in the United States.
- Trump’s “Zero-Tolerance” Policy Effect
The family separation policy is part of the immigration policy initiated by the administration of the outgoing U.S. President Donald Trump.
- Black Lives Matter and Trump's Use of Secret Police
Numerous questions surround the Trump administration and policies, as his secret police repeatedly contradict Black Lives Matter.
- Biden Warns of US Peril From Trump’s ‘Dagger’ at Democracy
The article addresses the one-year anniversary of the riot at the US Capitol initiated by the supporter of the former president Donald Trump.
- Merkel’s Germany and Trump’s Us Stances on Migration Policies
This short paper will seek to analyze, compare, and contrast these policies based on their functioning, impact, and policy goals.
- Donald Trump's Solutions to America's Problems
Donald Trump is ready to end the vicious tendency of unifying American opinion by explaining the real problems the US is facing.
- Donald Trump Under the Grand Jury's Investigation
Since Donald Trump became a subject of the grand jury's investigation, employees from his companies were interviewed.
- Obama's vs. Trump's US National Security Strategy
The U.S. National Security Strategy 2010 provides definitive ideologies on what contributes to global security, national security, and homeland security.