💡 Research Paper Examples on Drugs
- Impact of Digital Drugs and Electronic Addiction on UAE Youth
Digital drugs have gained popularity in recent years, and their increased distribution has raised the need for detailed research.
- A Drug Addicted Man's Psychoanalytic Observation
Willie came from a middle-class home, with the chance and love. According to Willie, his first drug experience was when he was eight years old.
- International Drug Trafficking
International drug trafficking is considered to be an offense punishable by law and seen in communities as a transnational threat.
- Drug Use in America Over the Past 150 Years
For the last 150 years, the consumption of drugs in America has undergone dramatic changes. The society initially felt no problem in the use of drugs like alcohol because they even had medicinal value attached to them.
- Drug Testing and Polygraph Testing
Drug testing and polygraph testing are popular tools control used by the criminal justice system and in the workplace.
- The Efficiency of Drug Courts in U.S. Court System
For the purposes of this paper, the work of U.S. courts at different levels and the efficiency of drug courts are assessed.
- Drug Law Enforcement
Drug trafficking in Texas is dominated by Mexican and Colombian cartels from which the drugs are distributed to the Midwest and the East Coast.
- Language and Media Impact on Perceptions of Drug Use
The following study presents a literature review and qualitative research on the impact of language and media on perceptions of drug use.
- Police Patrol Officer Importance in Drug Investigations
The importance of the police patrol officer in drug investigations. The paper shall look at the validity of this statement through statistics and goal achievement milestones.
- Current Issues in Law Enforcement: War on Drugs
The war on drugs has transformed the law enforcement system. The financial assistance that the law enforcement agencies derive from drug law enforcement is vital to its existence.
- Drug Related Crimes: Causes and Effects
Drug related crimes are mainly attributed to poverty and therefore the state should consider poverty stricken areas to be prone to drug abuse and take the necessary precautions.
- Prescription Drug Abuse
Prescription drug abuse affects much type of people in the United States. Teenagers all the way to senior citizens are the type of people that are addicted to prescription drugs.
- The Animals Film on Drug Addiction
The film is titled Animals because it reveals the true animalistic nature of drug addicts and compares them with caged animals.
- Drug Abuse and Modern Society
This paper discusses the problem of drug abuse in our society such as social media and drug abuse prevention, as well as parental communication on drug abuse.
- Drug Treatment and Prevention Programs, Dare Program
The DARE program has faced many hurdles and barriers in relation to its implementation both in terms of time allocation and funding, the program has continued to develop steadily in America.
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Organization: Social Agency
US Drug Enforcement Organization's long-term history goes back to the beginning of the 20th century and is closely connected with the American drug policy.
- Drugs and Crime Relations
Drugs and crime are intractable challenges even as technology continues to enhance the crime combating capacity of security agencies.
- Rockefeller Drug Law Reform 2009
The paper discusses the evaluation framework and the criteria which need to be taken into consideration for evaluating the effectiveness of the 2009 drug law reform.
- Canada’s Drug Policy
Since the United States of America has been employing its approach to the war on drugs, crimes related to drugs are higher than the level of such crimes in Canada.
- Prescription Drug Abuse and Implications in School Counseling
Prevalence of prescription drug abuse, dependency on prescription drugs among adolescents; causes and prevention of prescription drug abuse.
- Drug Abuse and Reduction Strategies in New Jersey
Substance abuse in New Jersey has caused devastating effects over time. Drug use compromises one's safety. Mass teaching and awareness programs have been launched in the state.
- Drug Courts, Recidivism, Quality of Life, and Employment
Drug courts serve as a platform where drug offenders are treated rather than prosecuted. Nolan explains the increasing number of drug offenders is stressing the justice system.
- Drug Use Differences Among Student Athletes
Few scholars have looked into the existence of racial and ethnic performance enhancing drug use differences among student athletes.
- Drugs, Values and Society. Drug Industry and Crime
Through the years, there has been an increase in drug-related crimes all over the world. It is of great significance to understand the connection between drugs and crime.
- Importance of Drug Abuse Interventions
Schools globally have faced many issues from teen pregnancies, HIV and AIDS, substance abuse and violence, among other issues.
- ‘War on Drugs’ and Adverse Social Impact
The illegal possession of drugs has been seen as an issue by policymakers, who attempted to address it with the war on drugs.
- The Problem of Drug Abuse by Women
The article discusses the problem of drug abuse by women and its consequences the strain theory of criminology.
- Joanna’s Drinking and Drug Abuse Problems: Case Study
The purpose of this case study analysis is to present the case related to Joanna’s drinking and drug abuse problems with a focus on a certain case presentation format.
- Drug Abuse Policy from a Sociological Perspective
This essay seeks to provide an overview of deviant behavior in society by the application of relevant theories and examine the policy on teen drug abuse in the United States.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Issue Review
A drug is any substance which when taken transforms the functioning of the body of the human being either positively or negatively.
👍 Good Drugs Essay Samples for College
- Generic Drugs vs Name Brand Drugs
Brand-name drugs usually have market monopoly until their patents expires. This normally occurs after more than a decade of making money to the inventors.
- Prescription Drug Abuse as a Health Issue
The consequences of prescription drug abuse may be serious, and it is essential to discuss opinions and beliefs concerning this issue.
- Pharmacology of Drugs and Abuse: Alprazolam and Adderall
Alprazolam is an anxiolytic agent, a triazolobenzodiazepine derivative that has sedative, anticonvulsant, and central muscle relaxant effect.
- Pharmaceutical industry: Generic drug
Generic drugs have been around for decades. However, their regulation was necessitated by several controversial occurrences within the market.
- Uses of Psychotropic Drugs in the Treatment of Schizophrenia
The medicinal use of psychotropic drugs is for therapeutic purposes where patients with high stress levels are given the drugs for stress relief purposes.
- Psychopharmacology. Psychotropic Drug Promotion
This paper discusses the role of drug promotion by the pharmaceutical industry on prescribing trends of psychotropic drugs in the United States.
- Prescription Drug Abuse and Nurses’ Involvement
This paper will focus on the specific role of advanced professionals and advanced practice nurses in eliminating prescription drug abuse.
- Sober Living Program After Drug Rehabilitation
The fight against drugs is not over after completing treatment, and the danger of relapse still exists even after one goes back home; thus, the essence for one to follow a program.
- Prescribing Drugs: Ethical and Legal Implications
Errors and accidents can happen in any workplace. In the field of healthcare, a wrong action may lead to devastating outcomes, damaging patients’ or workers’ well-being.
- Carfilzomib Drug for Multiple Myeloma
This paper reports on the following: carfilzomib drug profile; detailed review of multiple myeloma; drug design; mechanism of action and the use of the drug for treatment.
- Drug Development in Paediatric Population
The pediatric population has suffered from Adverse Drug Reactions from medicinal formulations that are intended for adults.
- Implementing Drug and Alcohol Testing Among Employees
Yellow Bus Company have the legal right to institute drug test among its bus drivers. The Act requires transportation agencies to implement drug and alcohol testing.
- Pain Management Strategies: Drugs and Exercises
This paper summarizes the articles that provide an overview of opioids and breathing exercises used as pain management strategies.
- Electronic Health Records Database Design: Drug-to-Drug Interactions
Even though these problems are often predictable and preventable, a systematic approach is needed to avoid adverse drug events (ADEs).
- Quantitative Article Critique Intravenous Administration (IV) Of Drugs
The paper is divided into several sections, each of which critically reviews the different sections covered in the article.
- Mechanism of Tissue Invasion and Drug Resistance in AML and the Possible Role of EMT-Like Phenotype in Disease Progression
This study was designed to understand the mechanism of tissue invasion and drug resistance in AML, including the possible role of Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal (EMT) in AML progression.
- Psychotropic Drugs Effect on American Children
The purpose of this argumentative paper is to explain how and why American children are overmedicated by psychotropic drugs.
- War on Drugs: Implication on the Criminal Justice System
This paper is going to look at the implications of war on drugs on the criminal justice system, in the past, present, and in the future.
- The Impact of Supervision on First-Time Drug Possession Offenders in the USA
The main issue is that people start using drugs and alcohol at a tender age, making it difficult to overcome the problem as they get addicted.
- Teens Abuse of Prescription Drugs
Many teens abuse prescription and over-the-counter drugs to get high, lessen the impact of intimidation, to socialize in parties, escape reality, to experiment, or relieve boredom.
- Drug Abuse and Society
This problem of drug abuse can be mitigated or managed through the creation of awareness to the vulnerable members of the society.
- War on Polio and War on Drugs: Comparative Analysis
Performing a comparative analysis of both “wars” and advocates that radical measures are totally ineffective when the root of the problem remains unresolved.
- Public Policy on Drug Abuse
Over the past decades, the problem of drug abuse has continued to present challenges to our government, our families, and the whole society in general.
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction in Atlantic City
Atlantic City is a famous coastal city in New Jersey characterized by its beaches and developed entertainment industry. Alcohol and drugs are very popular among residents.
- Treating Alcohol and Drug Addiction in the Family
In this paper, the author will develop a case study of addiction to marijuana and alcohol in a family. The study will evaluate the best treatment and intervention measures.
- The War on Drugs as the War Against Black Women
The purpose of this article is to consider the term "The war on drugs as the war against black women", as well as to understand its meaning and history of origin.
- Ethical and Legal Implications of Prescribing Drugs Among Nurses
Nurses play an important role in the provision of healthcare, especially by prescribing drugs to patients. It is important for them to act professionally in their undertakings.
- The Antimicrobial Effects of Antibiotic Drugs: Lab Report
The academic goal of the present experiment is to study the antimicrobial effects of two antibiotic drugs to inhibit bacterial growth – E. coli and S. epidermidis.
- People Utilizing Government and Drug Screening
Random drug screening involves experimental analysis by utilizing such specimens as saliva, hair, blood or urine, with a view to determining the presence of certain drugs or their metabolites.
- Behind the War on Drugs
The war on drugs has not been properly fought. The government has ended up aggravating the problem when it was expected to be solving the problem.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Drugs
- Drugs and Their Effects on Adolescents
Peer and family relationships are influential variables in an adolescent's life. If their relationships with either of them are inadequate, it can cause drug-affiliated problems.
- Drug Addiction and Treatment Program Evaluation
Drug addiction is one of the most serious and difficult to overcome diseases because it affects a person physically and mentally.
- Eli Lilly and Company: Drug Firm Analysis
Eli Lilly and Company is an American drug firm whose head office is situated in Indianapolis. Eli Lilly and Company cares about its clientele by monitoring the benefits and risks of its drugs.
- Lexicomp: Mobile Application for Medical Drug Use
The primary purpose of the Lexicomp app is to help users to improve their knowledge of a prescribed drug and avoid mistakes or maltreatment.
- Drug Pricing Policy Brief
Spending on the health care industry represents a substantial portion of the US economy. The purpose of the policy brief is to comment on possible steps to control drug prices.
- War on Drugs: Opposing Viewpoints
To legalize or not to legalize drugs of abuse has always been a subject of contention and controversy. Each side in support or in opposition has its varied, valid arguments.
- Narcotic Drugs: The Drug Problem in the Society
It is obvious that the drug problem is escalating in our society today. To deal with this problem, laws have been instituted to mitigate this issue.
- Brain Gain: The Underground World of Neuroenhancing Drugs
In “Brain Gain: The Underground World of Neuroenhancing Drugs” published in The New Yorker, Talbot describes the harsh reality of young people in academia who take off-label drugs to keep up with their hectic schedules.
- The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's History
This paper explores the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration with reference to its history and position in the governmental accountability structure.
- Drug and Anabolic Steroid Usage in the Athletic Setting
The paper suggests that steroids violate the rules of the sport and prevent fair competition and rivalry between competitors.
- Drug Abuse and Preventive Measures
This paper is aimed to transmit to the public both individual and group addressing methods to prevent drug abuse in society.
- The Cultural Context and Ethics of Prevention of Drug Abuse
There are prevention techniques outlined in the suggested article that can be related perfectly to the subject of culture and prevention covered in the text.
- Anti-Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco Education Programs
Many teachers understand that drugs and alcohol use among students is the major reason why many students do not accomplish their educational goals.
- Ethics of Athletes Using Performance Enhancing Drugs
Drug testing began as an intervention to remove any unfair advantage that an athlete who uses drugs might have.
- Combating Drug Abuse: Public Policy Issue
Multiple social and cultural factors complicate the public policy issue of combating drug abuse and managing drug use.
- Organized Crime in Labor and Drug Trade
Organized crime continues to be a big threat to the security and economic growth in most countries. This paper will focus on the criminal gangs in China, Japan, Russia and Mexico.
- Using Performance-Enhancing Drugs in World of Sport
The use of performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) has been a major concern over the recent past. The use of these substances is not a new thing in the world of sports.
- Drug Abuse among Teenagers Causes and Effects
Millions of youths are seriously engaging in drug and substance abuse posing a threat to the future generation.
- Drug Trafficking and Its Role in the US
Although the drug trafficking problem in the United States is mostly viewed from a criminal perspective, it also doubles up as a socioeconomic problem.
- Patient-Centered Drug Prescription and Education
Since the patient has enrolled in an exercise program, her trainer recommended supplementation with Creatinine and Coenzyme Q10 to boost performance during exercise.
- Diabetes and Drug Treatments
This paper aims to discuss diabetes mellitus with a special focus on type 2 diabetes. Diabetes mellitus is a disease characterized by high blood sugar levels.
- The Drug Industry and Crime
The illicit drug industry is a collection of wide-reaching black market activities such as distribution, manufacture, cultivation, and even the sale of controlled and illegal drugs.
- Substance Abuse: Media Representation of Drug Abusers
The war on drugs is not over yet and it is unlikely to be finished in the recent future. Americans are bombarded by messages about negative effects of substance abuse.
- Mandatory Drug Testing for High School Students
The issue about the drug test has been a big deal for the students and the significant roles who are concerned in this matter.
- Black Theology and Its Impact on Drug Addiction
I have chosen the topic of Black Theology and its impact on drug addiction because I have experienced the impact of opioid addiction on my family.
- Off-Label Drug Use in Pediatrics
To care for pediatric patients, health care providers should utilize the most recent and trustworthy evidence as well as pharmacokinetic specificities of children when prescribing off-label use.
- Drugs Problem in Urban America
The paper explores the context of drugs and aspects of proliferation, abuse, and trafficking to provide a concrete idea of how drugs have become a vice in urban America.
- Drug Abuse Among the Youth
Drug addiction is a critical topic of discussion in the prevailing society where young people under peer pressure are being subjected to their abuse.
- US Drug Regulation and Control Measures
In the current paper, the author analyzes the various legislations used to regulate drugs and controlled substances in the US.
- Healthcare: The Funds for Innovative Drugs
If the pharmaceutical firm gained assistance, it should be able to reach a compromise with the government and accept lower prices for drugs.
✍️ Best Drugs Essay Examples to Write about
- Opioid Crisis and Drug Policy in Ohio
This research seeks to examine opioid drug abuse in Ohio. The drug in question is fentanyl, a prescription drug categorised as a painkiller.
- Drug Addiction and Solutions in the UAE
The UAE government has employed several measures such as combating trafficking, education, and encouraging voluntary treatment. They are discussed in this research.
- Drug Addiction: Reasons, Theories and Treatment
The paper explains reasons for drugs addiction, reviews the disease model of addiction, personality traits and theory of addiction, and treatment of addiction.
- Drug and Alcohol Effects on Emotional Intelligence
This paper includes a brief review of peer-reviewed articles concerning the effects of alcohol and drug use on emotional intelligence.
- War on Drugs and Its Effect on the United States
The war on drugs has been unsuccessful even though the government spent a lot of money on the arrest and imprisonment of drug abuse offenders.
- Drug Abuse Among Young People in the US
Thousands of people have various health issues associated with drugs, which negatively affects the wellbeing of the nation.
- Combating Drug Abuse in the United States
Marijuana should be legalized in the United States to avoid the negative implications that are associated with the illegal trade in the drug.
- Healthcare Policy: Alcohol and Other Drugs Policies
This paper discusses the significance of the healthcare policy in care settings and the community at large, explains how healthcare settings can be a drug-free zone.
- Drug Sponsors and Obligations to Clinical Trial Participants
The patients should be given the protection of informed consent. They should be given a successful clinical trial by providing medicine for them after the conclusion of the test.
- Pharmacology: Diabetes and Drug Treatments
Type 2 diabetes is the most popular since it affects over 90% of diabetics. Metformin is an oral drug that treats this diabetes mellitus type 2.
- Illegal Drugs: Threat to the Society
The threat from illegal drugs is more dangerous to society than the threats from other crimes such as human trafficking and dealings in illegal goods and services.
- Ethical Issue Facing Healthcare: Shift by Psychiatrists to Drug Therapy
In this paper, the author reviews the ethical issue surrounding the decision by many psychiatrists to turn into drug therapy as opposed to practicing psychiatry.
- Sentencing Philosophy on Drug Trafficking and Abuse
This paper seeks to address the variables that influence the sentencing decision of judges in drug offender cases, which have led to an exponential increase of inmates.
- Escalating Drug Prices: Solution to the Problem
The healthcare system relies on the supply of drugs to prescribe and deliver treatment. If the government can not procure enough medications, the overall healthcare will suffer.
- HIV-AIDS and Education Level Among Drug Users
This paper is a research proposal to investigate the relationship between HIV/AIDS and education levels among drug and alcohol users.
- Adolescent Drug Addiction Problem
Adolescent drug addiction is a pathological dependence on drugs in teenagers, which develops as a result of a combination of psychological, biological, and social factors.
- Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Drug-Receptor Interactions
The disciplines of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics allow biochemists to observe and compare the drug’s impact on the human body and vice versa.
- Computerized Provider Order Entry Against Drug Errors
The use of computerized provider order entry systems in nursing practice allows for high performance and reduces the risk of medication errors.
- Mexican Drug Cartels
The paper discusses drug trafficking in Mexico and drug cartels effect: rampant violence, heightened corruption, human rights violation, impact on public health, human trafficking.
- War on Drugs and Prison Overcrowding Analysis
One of the major measures heavily employed by the federal government as well as several states is massive imprisonment of persons found guilty of dealing with drugs.
- Drug Legalization: Increased Taxes v Health Issues
Legalisation of drugs has been one of the most debatable issues that are still far from being solved. Many countries implement various policies to address the problem.
- Pediatric Drug Administration and Its Features
The administration of drugs for pediatric patients is a serious issue. This group of patients is not considered small adults because of existing physiological characteristics.
- Drug Abuse at Florida International University
The problem of FIU has a global character as it affects multiple stakeholders such as students, teachers, and administration of the university, the community in general.
- Prescription Drug Abuse or Overdose Problem Solving
The significant issue in offering treatment to prescription drug addiction because no one come clean about their usage of prescription drugs.
- Drug Addiction Treatment & Benchmark Program
Drug addiction is an illness that has no easy cure but instead requires in-depth research to take into account various therapy factors.
- Drugs or Alcohol Addiction Problems
Addiction to drugs or alcohol is the effect of compulsive and continuous use of drugs or alcohol despite its adverse consequences.
- American Supporting Government Action to Curb Prescription Drug Prices
While analyzing the topic, this is difficult to give an unambiguous answer and insist on a specific position, thereby ignoring the arguments of the opposite side.
- Diabetes Types and Drug Treatments
This paper explores the four types of diabetes, medication applied to manage type 1, and the effects that the condition has on individuals' lives.
- Drug Problem in the US Navy and Naval Criminal Investigative Service
The report specifically purposes to capture the drug problem in the U.S. Navy and evaluate some of the measures of the Criminal Investigative Service for fighting the problem.
- Researching the Antidepressant Drugs
Antidepressant drugs are taken to relieve a cluster of symptoms such as insomnia, extreme mood swings or decreased interest in everyday activities.
📝 Drugs Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- The War on Drugs: Legalization of Marijuana
Marijuana should be at least legalized since the war on drugs is a major failure, which undermines the public’s safety, security, and freedom.
- War on Drugs in the United States
This paper explores the war on drugs outcomes, discusses the drug offense sentencing practice and the factors to consider when assigning punishments.
- Teen Drug Abuse: Community Nursing Interventions and Evaluation
The purpose of this paper is to introduce the strategies that could be adopted in an endeavor to contain the problem of teen drug abuse.
- Clinically Relevant Drug Interactions Between Newer Antidepressants and Oral Anticoagulants
Absorption is the process of drug penetration from the site of application or injection into the blood and the blood into tissues through various cell membranes.
- Prescription Drug Cost Transparency
Prescription drug cost transparency is a useful way to result in a change because this policy has the potential to make the health care industry more accessible.
- Reducing Drug Trafficking in the United States
Fighting drugs from the origin, partnership, and initiating policy changes are crucial strategies that will eliminate the vice.
- The Situation of Drug Use Among Prisoners
This paper provides an annotated bibliography for research on public health issues and the health care system for people of all social strata.
- Psychiatric Disorders, Diseases and Drugs
This paper will discuss five types of psychiatric disorders, theories associated with them and the drugs that can be used for the treatment of the disorders.
- War on Drugs in the United States
This paper is going to look at the implications of war on drugs on the criminal justice system, in the past, present, and in the future.
- Shoppers Drug Mart Company's Retail Networks
The paper presents the analysis of business concept applications on the example of the Shoppers Drug Mart company. It suggests ways to maintain the market share of retail networks.
- Psychiatric Disorders, Diseases and Drugs
Psychiatric disorders refer to a pattern of behavioral and psychological symptoms that causes distress to the person and impairs their ability to function in life.
- Drug Testing Programs and Helping Families in Need
This paper aims to analyze modern drug testing programs to predetermine those prone to addiction in an as yet unexpressed stage.
- Drugs and Drug Addiction as a Social Problem
Illegal drugs are a problem not just in America but all over the world. The issue of legalization of drugs continues to spark many debates and arguments across the globe.
- Drug Therapy: Nicotine Interference with Contraceptives
This paper presents the case of a patient diagnosed with nicotine addiction and contraception needs and gives the prescription for the medication.
- Distribution of Fake Drugs: Analysis of a Criminal Case
This paper will precisely discuss and investigate the details of a criminal law case concerning the distribution of fake drugs and identify possible defense claims.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome and Drug Abuse
Cardiovascular diseases are known to produce devastating symptoms that result in emergencies. One of these conditions is called acute coronary syndrome (ACS).
- Prescription Drugs Advertisement
The misinformation encourages patients to consider the treatment of ailments over preventive measures such as healthy lifestyle habits.
- Use of Steroid Drugs in Medicine
There have been several studies to determine how feasible it is to use steroids in post-operative pain management
- Major Policy Problems With Criminology of Drugs
The war on drugs in NSW has failed just like in many other countries over the world, which have tried to impose rules banning the use of certain drugs.
- Research Design for a New Drug That Reduces Appetite
Because the objective of the experiment is to test whether the new drug can reduce appetite, the experimenter will be expecting a reduction in body weight of the participants.
- Drug to Drug and Food-Drug Interactions Prevention
The CDC has issued a set of guidelines that are specifically designed to address the problem of polypharmacy and protect the patients from its negative outcomes.
- Marijuana Legalization and Its Effects on Drug War
This paper seeks to discuss the legalization of marijuana with the view of showing how it directly affects the war on drugs.
- Drug Abuse: The Public Policy
The problem of drug abuse needs to be handled through an effective and efficient public policy that would eliminate the repercussions of drug abuse in the society.
- Erythromycin (Eryc): A Drug’ Review
Erythromycin (Eryc) is a drug belonging to a class of antibiotics called macrolide antibiotics. It is used to treat various bacterial infections of the skin and respiratory tract.
- Negative Drug Outcomes Among Elderly People
The usage of a quasi-experimental approach along with the mixed method to collect data is an efficient way to conduct the study on negative drug outcomes among elderly people.
- Life-Changing Events: Impact on Alcohol and Drug Use
Caregiving for a family member who is terminally ill is one of the life-changing events, which can push adolescents to drug and alcohol use.
- The Drug Epidemic in Richmond City
Richmond city officials and local representatives should address the drug epidemic and the need for affordable rehabilitation centers.
- Drug Testing of Welfare Recipients – Pros and Cons
The problem of a drug testing of welfare recipients has sparked a public outcry. The question of whether welfare recipients should be drug tested or not has its own supporters and detractors.
- Performance Enhancement Drugs
The reasons why most of the athletics are using the drugs is to increase their muscles mass, it also cut down on them from being fatigue after they are done with their workouts it also keeps them from getting sore.
- Drug Peddling: The Form of Social Deviance
This paper will highlight drug peddling as a form of social deviance and apply the strain theory to elucidate the formation of this behavior.
🌟 Drugs Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- Drugs Dependance: Depressants
The paper states that young people who depended on drugs occasionally don't seek help due to fear of discrimination and prejudice.
- American Drug War Policy and Decriminalization
Today, the issue of drug use is not new. Drug policy has become one of the most ubiquitous issues around the whole world.
- The Need for Affordable Drug Rehab Centers
The drug addiction problem does not only affect those people who use illegal substances, but also their families, friends, and other members of the community.
- Alternative Drug Treatment of Patients to Address the Issue of Pathophysiology
People with bipolar disorder change their mood: from feeling extremely happy or elevated or incredibly low and depressed.
- Effectiveness of Drug Enforcement Laws
This paper discusses the effectiveness of drug enforcement laws in the United States, emphasizing the importance of research.
- Drug Abuse as a Public Health Menace in Adolescents
This paper aims at analyzing the data on the issue of drug consumption and abuse among adolescents as a menace for public health and summarizing the results.
- Transnational Crime, Drug Trafficking
The articles and books suggest that drug trafficking is controlled by the international crime organization aimed to save their business at any price.
- Schizophrenia Treatment With Approved Drug
Schizophrenia is one of the most common mental disorders in the US. Treatment of schizophrenia is critical since patients stand as dangers to themselves and society.
- Drug Related Crime in Australia
Drug problem in Australia and in the world has been a persistent issue. Drug misuse has rendered many people’s brains to malfunction and consequently low input into the economy.
- Illicit Drug Trade: Income Source for Developing States
One of the main effects of prohibition policy on illegal drugs is that enforcing them leads to increased supply costs.
- Drug Treatments for HIV and AIDS
This essay reflects on whether or not the prevalence of HIV cases might be attributed to increased complacency due to more advanced drug treatment options for HIV/AIDS.
- Drug Trafficking in the United States
The purpose of this article is to address the problem of drug trafficking in the United States, as well as the ways in which drugs enter the country.
- The Mexican Drug War and Queen of the South
The paper analyzes Kurrle research which explores topic of move drugs and provides a thorough description of the role of human intellect in drug trafficking.
- Illicit Drug Use in Palm Beach County
Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment is an effective tool for screening and reduction of substance use in Palm Beach County, Miami.
- Weed and Drugs
Despite the existence of laws that prohibit the use of marijuana, many youth think that it is legal to smoke weed.
- HIV and People Who Use Drugs: Cases of Infection Caused by Injection Drug Use
This report seeks to highlight the research done on HIV and people who use drugs that expose them to possible infection by the virus.
- “Sex, Drugs and HIV-Let’s Get Rational” by Elizabeth Pisani
“Sex, Drugs and HIV-Let’s Get Rational” states that individuals should support what is right and elect politicians who make rational decisions to evade HIV transmission.
- Decriminalization of Drugs: Affirmative Side
The purpose of this essay is to examine the issue of the necessity for drug decriminalization from an affirmative point of view.
- Drug Treatment Reducing Crime Rates
The existing research shows that it may be practically impossible to lead a detailed comparison between how incarceration affects non-violent offenders versus drug treatment.
- Evaluation of Drug Stability-Data Collection, Analysis, Synthesis, Evaluation of Findings
Drug stability is found to deteriorate depending on the duration and intensity of both physical and chemical conditions.
- United States Healthcare Policy Structures: Drug Pricing
An elevated level of spending on prescription drugs in the United States is a growing public concern nowadays.
- Legalization of Marijuana and Drug Use Among Teenagers
This piece of work gives a critical analysis of the effect of the legalization of marijuana and its effect on the rate of drug use among teenagers in the United States of America.
- Drug Manufacturing Company's Business Development
Drugs Manufacturing Company (herein referred to as DMC) is a business organization operating in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Drug Law Enforcement: The Challenges, Federal and State Statutes on Drugs
An interview with a Federal drug law enforcement officer about the challenges of enforcing existing laws relating to the sale and consumption of illegal drugs in the United States.
- Should Drugs Be Decriminalized?
Considering the detrimental nature of effects associated with drug abuse, governments should not decriminalize the use of any illegal drug.
- Drug Abuse Treatment and Rehabilitation
Men, who predominantly abuse alcohol and illicit drugs, appear to be more at risk than women, who are prone to overuse of sedatives and anxiolytic medication.
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Effect
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs help to reduce the discomfort of chronic pain in millions of elderly people all over the world.
- Workplace Drug Abuse
Over the past years, the issue of drug abuse in the workplace, whether the issue concerns the employees or their families, has become quite significant in the global context.
- Drug Legalization: For and Against
A drug is a substance that can influence the normal functioning of the body when consumed or introduced into the human body.
- The US Drug Policy Development
The drug policy issues provoked active public debates, but still, there is no single idea on the effectiveness of this or that approach to developing the drug policy.
- A Right to Experimental Drugs
The question of whether patients should have access to experimental drugs for treatment is based on the ethical standards governing the protection of humans in this area.
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse Prevention Program
One of the governmental bodies that are at the forefront of eliminating the issue of non-medical drug abuse is the Office of National Drug Control Policy.
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction Crisis
In modern times, the problem of alcoholism and drug addiction has become particularly acute. Alcoholism and drug addiction undermine well-being and claim millions of lives.
- Crystal Meth: The Most Dangerous Drug
Crystal meth can be considered one of the most dangerous drugs in the modern world. His effects can cause irreversible harm to the organism.
- Adverse Drug Events at the Intensive Care Unit
Adverse drug events are among the most common in the intensive care unit (ICU) and they are linked to increased morbidity, costs and mortality.
- Infectious and Dermatological Issues Drug Therapies
The choice of particular medications should take into consideration the location of sites affected by dermatitis and the surface characteristics of inflammation.
- Drug War Failure and Associated Problems
One of the challenges that the United States has been dealing with over the last several decades is the illegal drug business.
- Impact of Digital Drug and Electronic Addiction on UAE Youth
In America, the same study was conducted to check if the students were addicted to their mobile devices and can keep off from the devices for more than 24 hours.
- Drug Addiction: Is It a Choice or a Disease?
Drug addiction is a process by which a person becomes dependent on a drug to function normally. Failure to use such a drug causes withdrawal symptoms.
- Drugs and Substance Abuse Within the City of Melbourne
The drug and substance abuse problem is a significant issue in the global healthcare system, and its addressing at the local level is an essential contribution to the work.
- Drug Effects on the Nervous System
Dependency, addiction, and tolerance results to increased use of drugs that later alters the nervous system and finally how the body operates.
- Analysis of Prescription Drug Abuse
This article presents the risks of drug abuse using drugs such as Adderall, Vicodin, Zoloft and Accutane as an example.
- Methamphetamine Drug Crime Registration
There is legislation that requires that those individuals implicated with either the possession or manufacturing of methamphetamine are placed on a registry.
- ACTIQ Prescription Drug Abuse
ACTIQ is one of the various drugs under a category of opioids. It should be prescribed only opioid-tolerant cancer patients, but people abuse and use it as an ordinary narcotic.
- The Phenomenon of the Use of Prescription Drugs
The need to have a prescription before the drugs are acquired is usually applied in order to prevent illegal distribution, and effective use of such medicine.
- Drug Overdose Health Policy and Ethics
This paper analyzes the policy about local drug overdose fatality review teams' establishment and discusses how it aligns with the concepts of ethics.
- Cocaine: Drug Abuse and Addiction
Cocaine should not be legalized. This is because there has not been any positive effect recorded as a result of the use of the substance.
- Pyelonephritis Diagnostics and Drugs Prescription
Asking about the characteristics of the complaint and the previous treatment methods helps a lot in defining the right diagnosis and suggesting methods of cure.
- Drug Diversion in Nursing
Nursing leaders have the difficult role of creating, initiating, and implementing measures to control drug diversion and/or identify unscrupulous nurses.
- National Drug Policy Explained
The patients should be given medications according to their clinical requirements, in appropriate doses, a span of time, as well as within their financial ability.
- Drug Trade Combat in the United States
The United States has conducted a war on drugs since the Nixon administration. This paper discusses current efforts to combat the drug trade.
- Four Main Types of Drugs Cost Analysis
This essay aims to find and analyze the cost of four types of drugs — prescription originals and generics, and over-the-counter originals, and generics.
- Drug Addiction: Classification and Consequences
Drugs are best when used for medication, it can save many lives if used properly but when used for recreation it proves disastrous.
- The Drug Court Programs: Historical Development
Drug courts refer to specialized types of courts that deal with cases of nonviolent offenders who have been incarcerated for having abused drugs.
- Drug Testing at Work as a Privacy Invasion
The strategy of the employer to surpass the freedom of employees by conducting tests to ascertain the possibility of drug use is an intrusion into individual privacy.
- Why Drugs Should Not Be Legalized
Legalizing the use of drugs would only make it worse by enabling more people to become addicted to the use of drugs.
- Drugs and Its Effects on the Brain
This paper gives an outline of how various drugs affect the functioning of the human brain. The desire to acquire stimulation may be the genesis of long-term brain dysfunction.
- Anti-Infective Drugs and Adjunctive Therapy
This paper focuses on the different implications of anti-infectives in present-day medicine. It discusses how adjunctive therapy can help in this situation.
- The Anti-Drug Legislation
This paper will seek to compare and contrast the legislation between states and also between states and the effects that the legislation has on the war against drugs.
- Physical Privacy and Drug Testing
Persons who use drugs within the organization became a huge liability to themselves, the public, and colleagues in the work place.
- Diabetes and Drug Treatments
Current treatment and nutrition advise are able only to offer short-term relief of the symptoms. The cure is yet to be developed.
- Anti-Malaria Drug Market in South-East Asia
Health issues affecting poor countries are numerous. To begin with, malaria presents major health problems to poor and developing economies.
- Failure of the Law to Protect Adolescence Against Drug Use in Australia
The report aims to investigate the prevalence of illicit and licit drug abuse among adolescent youths in Australia.
- Is Marijuana a Gateway Drug?
The issue of whether marijuana should be legalized or not has seen many states being plunged into heated debates over the matter.
- Drug Trade. Crack Book by David Farber
The purpose of the book Crack by David Farber is to study what influenced the development of the drug trade industry and how this process took place.
- Drug Use Among Young British People
Drug use and abuse among British youth have been on the increase, especially in the recent past. This has raised much concern to most parents and the country in general.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Among Young People
Teenagers tend to become bored easily and experience frequent emotional highs and lows. These are all potential factors in teenage drug use.
- Florida’s Prescription Drug Pricing Transparency House Bill 351
The fact that prices for prescription drugs are constantly rising and become unaffordable presents a pressing concern in the United States.
- Pharmacotherapeutics: Diabetes and Drug Treatments
Diabetes refers to a category of metabolic conditions that are characterized by an increase in the level of glucose/sugar in the body.
- Why People Use Drugs Even if It Is Illegal
Such drugs as cocaine, marijuana, and heroin are some of the illegal drugs in use. In fact, alcohol and tobacco are considered illegal drugs if sold to underage clients.
- The Problem of Drugs Usage and Alcoholism Among Teenagers
The research is dedicated to confirming the risks of drugs abuse, alcoholism, and sexual activeness among adolescents.
- Drug War's Impact on the US Correctional System
The War on Drugs started largely due to public demand. The amount of drugs flowing through the Mexican border was frightening.
- Classification of Legal and Illegal Drugs
The paper reviews and analyzes the different classes of drugs, their addictive qualities and effects, and their use.
- Drug Policy in the US and Its Peculiarities
The paper states that the drug policy of one of the most developed, richest, and most powerful countries in the world is highly ambivalent.
- Medical Drugs in the United States
Medical drugs are meant to be an effective method of treatment and management of illness, commonly utilized as an intervention in healthcare.
- Importance of Drug Legalization in the USA
If the USA government wishes to minimize the dangers attributed to drugs, it must legalize them. This article explains the meaning of legalizing marijuana and other hard drugs.
- Impacts of Drugs on the Society
Drug usage has been a crucial issue worldwide for many decades. It impacts not only the particular individuals addicted to illegal substances but also the surrounding around them.
- Drug Dependency and Behavioral Addictions
Drug dependency is often described as a chronic brain condition that causes the patient to seek out drug substances without control or consideration for their negative effects.
- Prohibition of the Use of Drugs and Harm Minimisation
The intake or use of drugs and other substances are to a great psychological depth embedded feature of most countries and societies.
- Drug Education and Prohibition in the US
It is impossible to repress drugs entirely, and the more effective approach is ensuring that people are educated on their risks and responsible use.
- Addiction and Abuse of Various Drugs
Various drugs are considered to be abused because they are addictive and have consequences that are considered undesirable by society.
- Drug Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
The paper examines a case study of an 80 years old African American man with a history of coronary artery disease with status post-CABG, HDL, diabetes mellitus type II, and anemia.
- Drug Trafficking and Pablo Escobar
While drug trafficking is mostly punished when the drugs are exchanged for money, trafficking may also refer to manufacturing, transportation, and distribution.
- The Use of Performance-Enhancing Drugs: Legal Aspects
The paper states that the disadvantages of utilizing performance-enhancing supplements are highly evident. Additional measures have to be implemented.
- Relapsing From Alcohol or Drugs
The paper analyzes a relapse – condition, when a person, who stopped using alcohol or drugs, slips because of feeling bad.
- The U.S. Drug Prices as a Health Policy Issue
Drug prices in the United States are extremely high, even if consumers do not realize this fact because their costs are covered by insurance.
- Managing Drug Misuse: The US Approach
Managing drug misuse and the selling of illegal drugs is an essential task for any legal system. In the US, the specified issue has been addressed by the US drug control policy.
- Drug Abuse in Facts and Numbers
There is a popular belief that addiction is someone one would be able to prevent or control by taking moderate doses of substances.
- The Impact of Prescription Drug Importation Programs in Florida
The Prescription Drug Importation Programs have a significant impact on the healthcare sector in Florida, bringing both positive and negative implications for its stakeholders.
- The Recreational Use of Marijuana and Other Drugs
There is an open discussion on whether the recreational use of various drugs, including marijuana, should be prohibited at the governmental level.
- The Down Side of Performance Enhancing Drugs in Sports
The article is devoted to the problem of mass use of drugs by athletes that improve athletic performance, as well as to the problem of multiple side effects.
- Mandatory Sentencing and Drug Laws
This article is an annotated bibliography on the topic of the impact of mandatory sentencing under drug laws on prisoners.
- Prescription Drug Overdose in Managing Chronic Pain
The treatment of patients with chronic pain is one of the key tasks of public health in US. It should be emphasized that only a collective approach can give the desired results.
- Xarapine Antidepressant as a “Perfect Drug”
This essay discusses the perfect drug, an antidepressant named Xarapine, which has reduced adverse effects like an increased tendency to cause suicide, headache, and insomnia.
- Drug Abuse in Adolescents: The Causes
Scientists estimate that about one in two American teenagers has at least the initial experience of using narcotic illicit substances.
- Drug Law Enforcement
Drug abuse not only affects developing countries but also developed countries and therefore, countries across the world have developed laws to combat the menace of drug abuse.
- Disorders Caused by Intake of Antipsychotic Drugs
Extrapyramidal symptoms (EPS) are a gathering of indications that can happen in individuals taking antipsychotic drugs.
- Drug Abuse and COVID-19 Policies in the US
Currently, there are several crucial issues in the United States, including drug abuse and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- US Military Involvement in Mexico’s Drug Wars
The relationships of the United States and Mexico are developed in different directions and regulated by a number of laws and regulations.
- Drug Prevention Among School-Aged Youth
Drug use and abuse are major issues that affect contemporary populations everywhere. This paper discusses the drug prevention measures that can be applied to school-aged youths.
- The Drug Abuse in the U.S. Navy: The Problem Analysis
The purpose of this report is to capture drug abuse in the U.S. Navy and to analyze some of the measures that the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) has put in place.
- “Drug Dependence, a Chronic Medical Illness” Article by Kleber et al.
The article “Drug Dependence, a Chronic Medical Illness” by Kleber et al. concludes that drug dependence has similar features to chronic illnesses.
- Bacterial and Fungal Infections in Persons Who Inject Drugs
S. aureus is a pandemic concern because drug injection happens in countries worldwide. This pathogen is contagious and can cause individuals adverse effects, resulting in death.
- The Food and Drug Administration and Health IT
This paper examines the issue of conflict of interest, including the Food and Drug Administration. It will also discuss electronic health records and electronic medical records.
- Hospital Drug Diversion: Understanding Global Perspectives
Over the years, there has been a gradual rise in cases of medical practitioners diverting narcotics in various hospitals.
- Drug Therapy Problem – Unnecessary Drugs During Therapy
Drug therapy problem occurs in situations when the therapeutic needs of patients fail to be met. The patient may also be issued with unnecessary drugs during therapy.
- Drug Interactions Prevention in Nursing Guidelines
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention developed new guidelines to dictate how and when medications should be provided.
- Drug Legislation in American Society
Drugs can be catastrophic for people. The drug legislation bears the attitude and perception of various policy makers throughout history.
- Off-Label Drug Prescription
Children may require off-label drug prescription depending on specialty concerns, level of care available, and patient characteristics.
- Employee Background Checks and Drug Testing Procedures
This essay seeks to provide critical analysis of employee background checks, the reason they are done, and their overall importance, discuss employee drug-testing procedures.
- Drugs and Aggressive Pharmacological Intervention
The case of PT is interesting because this patient requires aggressive pharmacological treatment because previous attempts to medicate him were ineffective.
- The War on Drugs: The US Drug Policy and its Effects on Society and Communities
This paper shall discuss the US drug policy, users of drugs and consequences of the war on drugs. Finally the paper shall offer various recommendations.
- Major Depressive Disorder and Drug Treatment
The paper analyzes major depressive disorder, describes its clinical picture, epidemiology, comorbidities, statistics, and treatment, and proposes three nursing interventions.
- The Universal Problem of Drug Abuse
This paper is an overview arguments of proponents of legalization of drugs and existing drug policies, shows significant benefits can indeed be obtained.
- Drug and Sex Addiction Treatment in Young Man
Brian is a 24-year-old male working as a model, who lives in Arizona. The man has two main problems in his life – drug addiction and sex addiction.
- Drug Trade Demand in the U.S.
The assumption of this paper that so long as there continues to be a constant demand for illegal drugs in the U.S., there will always be a drug trade.
- OTC Drugs: Midol
The OTC market can be categorized based on organization, appropriation channel, route of administration, and location.
- Mifepristone Drug: To Approve or to Disapprove?
Mifepristone is a synthetic steroid, an anti-progestin that obstructs the action of progesterone (a hormone necessary to maintain a pregnancy).
- The Problem of Increased Morbidity From Adverse Drug Events in Older Adults
Currently, adverse drug events are a considerable bother of US healthcare, as it is associated with increased morbidity and mortality, longer hospital stays.
- Juvenile Drug Abuse Problems Analysis
This essay describes the problem of juvenile drug use and applies the relevant delinquency theory. Additionally, the interventions or programs to fix the issue will be highlighted.
- Drug Abuse and Trafficking in America
The article examines the general fight against drug abuse and drug trafficking, the laws adopted by the state, the consequences and results of this fight.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse among Young People
Alcoholism and drug addiction currently can be considered, not only as purely medical but also as social problems of modern society.
- Environmental Factors Role in Drug Addiction
This paper examined the significance of environmental factors in the development and persistence of drug addiction.
- Polypharmacy Continues in the Elderly: Aspects and Prevention of Excessive Drug Use
This paper is investigating the polypharmacy continues in the elderly subject through a wide literature review and then making efforts to reduce the problem in the local hospital.
- Teaching Effects of Alcohol, Tobacco, Drug Abuse
To achieve success in preventing drug use among the members of society, all the negative effects of drugs must be included in the anti-drug campaign and education programs.
- Drug Abuse, HIV/AIDS, and Songs on Social Issues
Drug abuse and HIV/AIDS are some of the major social issues affecting society today. Songs have been used in raising awareness about social issues that affect the world.
- American Drug War from the Economic Perspective
The war on drugs is often discussed from medical and legal perspectives. Wainwright addressed it from the economic point of view.
- Multiple Drug Interactions in Cardiovascular Conditions
The patient has been admitted to the hospital’s intensive care unit (ICU) with acute decompensated heart failure and acute exacerbation of COPD.
- The Process and Development of New Drugs
This paper discusses the stages of the drug discovery and development process and aims to define the concept of fair pricing for medicines.
- Performance Enhancing Drugs and Ethics in Sport
Doping (the use of performance-enhancing drugs) should continue to be illegal because drugs have severe health and ethical effects.
- Solving the Problem on Drug Withdrawal
Drug withdrawal programs; however, does not assure us that these drug dependents would become clean- as what these programs aim to accomplish.
- Improving Drug Administration in Healthcare Facility
The improvement plan consists of consecutive steps to be followed by a medical facility to ensure drug administration safety.
- Hyperthyroidism: Finding the Right Drug Therapy
The drug methimazole is a thyrostatic (antithyroid) compound that inhibits the production of excessive hormones in a pathologic thyroid gland.
- Food & Drug Administration
The United States of America Food & Drug Administration (FDA or USFDA), is mandated with the role of protecting and promoting public health.