💡 Research Paper Examples on Environment
- The Environment Pollution in US
The environment is becoming extremely polluted through the burning of naturally occurring problem. The air pollution is already a problem in many countries.
- Environmental Ethics: the Case for Animal Rights
Modern philosophers raise questions about the ethical obligations of a person towards animals. It is vital to assess the models developed by animal rights advocates.
- Environmental Benefits and Problems of Concrete
This paper states that concrete is a very important substance in the construction industry and is the most environmentally sustainable construction material.
- Environment: Sustainable Development in Abu Dhabi
The purpose of this research paper is to determine the importance of sustainable development and sustainability indicators for the UAE environment.
- Environment: Greenhouse Gases and Hydrological Cycles
Over the past century, humans have directly or indirectly contributed to the greenhouse effect through many of their economic and other activities such as agriculture practices.
- Environmental Governance and Institutional Arrangements in Niger Delta Oil Spills
To identify alternative approaches and potential reforms to improve Nigeria's oil spills prevention and management systems.
- Environmental Damage Because of Oil Spills
Oil spills invariably cause pollution and damage to the environment, some of them have been particularly massive, and have resulted in huge damage to the ecosystem.
- Green Building-Material Efficiency and Indoor Environmental Quality Enhancement
Green building encompasses several components: energy efficiency, water efficiency, indoor air quality, material efficiency, waste reduction, and sustainable development.
- Wolverine Frog: Phylogeny, Environment, Adaptation, and Selection Pressures
The hairy frog is a species of frogs associated with the Central African region. It belongs to the Arthroleptidae family, the genus Trichobatrachus
- Lancelet: Phylogeny, Environment, Adaptations, and Selective Pressures
Lancelets are fish-like organisms from the chordate family. They belong to the genus Branchiostoma and their scientific name is Branchiostoma lanceolatum
- Scope of Improvement on the Environmental Impact of Air Travel
The given project is devoted to the in-depth investigation of the problem of air travel environmental impact and the ways it can be improved.
- Global Warming at Australia: Environmental Health
This research paper is focused on the effect of global warming on the lives of local Australians. Global warming is an issue that has raised a lot of concern globally.
- Cleanliness of Environment: Concept Analysis
Environmental cleanliness is seen as the basic part of human existence since it helps in avoiding problems caused by diseases.
- Organization's Environmental Scanning
Every organization has both the internal and external environment. For success to come forth, these organizations have to scan the environment.
- American Airlines' Environment and Strategies
The strategies of American Airlines address the situation in the external environment. Still, there are issues to be tackled for surviving in unstable economic conditions.
- Environmental Reporting in the UK Oil and Gas Industry
The main objective is to examine and explore the current level of corporate social and environmental disclosures by oil and gas companies.
- Paper Bags vs. Plastic Bags: Environmental Choice
Producing waste is a part and parcel of human life. The specified dilemma is especially applicable to the production and use of paper bags and plastic bags.
- The International Relations Theories in Addressing of Environmental Issues
International relations refer to the branch of political science concerned with foreign affairs of a country.
- Green Construction. Solutions to Environmental Problems
The idea of sustainable development is embedded in green construction that is a modern answer to environmental challenges.
- The Impact of Environmental Factors on the JIT System
The paper discusses The Just In Time system. It is a management philosophy that aims at improving productivity through the elimination of waste and improved quality.
- Canadian Political and Environmental Security
Canada is currently vulnerable to the threat of espionage, terrorism, and global warming; the last one is however a global threat but it highly impacts Canada’s national security.
- Inherited Versus Environmental Prenatal Factors
The prenatal environmental factors result from the mother's use of drugs, illness, emotional status, nutrition, and birth complications.
- The Offshore Drilling Project: Environmental Impact
In the event of establishing an offshore drilling project, its acceptance depends on the scope and extent of environmental assessment impact.
- Fuel and the Environment: Reasons for Change
The paper states that global warming causes extreme weather patterns such as drought and flooding. It remains a pressing concern for our society.
- Environmental Effect on Antisocial Behavior Disorder
Antisocial Personality Disorder is one of the most troublesome character issues to treat, which transforms how the person thinks, processes, feels, and perceives events and words.
- Florence Nightingale’s Environmental Theory
Florence Nightingale’s environmental theory of nursing is focused on the reparative and recovery processes that are directly or indirectly impacted by the surrounding environment.
- The Environmental Management Registration Process
International Organization for standards defines environmental management system as that component of the overall management system within an organization.
- Human Environmental Security as a Global Challenge
Human-environmental security remains a significant challenge at present, as several factors, including anthropogenic ones, threaten it.
- Technology and the Contemporary Environment: Global Warming
Global warming connotes to a typical increase in the Earth's temperature, culminating into climatic changes.
- Environmental and Health Impact of Solid Waste Disposal
The study under review is “Environmental and health impact of solid waste disposal in developing cities: A case study of Granville Brook Dumpsite, Freetown, Sierra Leone”.
👍 Good Environment Essay Samples for College
- Biofuels and Environment: More Good Than Harm?
By the next twenty years, the USA and the European Union want to increase their usage of biofuels and other renewable energy sources by about 30% in their transport needs.
- Formation of the Chemistry in the Marine Environment
The research was conducted on the binding of phosphorus by crystalline iron oxides in North sea sediments, a part of the northwest European shelf.
- Environment, Innovation, and Sustainability
Human activities strain readily available natural resources, which leads to conservation issues if these materials are not monitored or managed well.
- Hyundai Motor Company: Globalization and Environmental Impacts
To improve its performance and publicity, Hyundai Motor Company should be more social responsible by going green and incorporate the concept of carbon foot printing.
- Marine Management: Environmental Impact Assessment
Environmental impact assessment is a systematic way of predicting and evaluating the effects and impacts of the activities on the environment will be embraced.
- Environmental Public Issue: Water Pollution
The term paper examines the issue of water pollution in relation to the career development career in the field of public health.
- Wind as an Environment-Friendly Energy Source
The essay discusses the advantages of wind energy generated by wind turbines: no pollution or contribution to global warming, cost-effective and it benefits the area it supports.
- Learning Environment and Its Impact on Overall Success of Students
A learning environment is important in all the aspects of the studying process, such as students’ behavior, participation, and interaction.
- Learning Environment in a Health Education Institution
A positive learning environment is one of the most crucial elements of a health education institution, where students and trainers build rapport.
- Enhancing the Safety of the Environment
The aim of this paper is to discuss several ideas that can be implemented by teachers for enhancing the safety of the environment.
- Sociological Perspective: Social Change and Environment
Human societies continue undergoing a qualitative transformation – the process that has a number of discursive implications, within the context of how we address life challenges.
- Climate Change as the Most Significant Environmental Issue
Environmental conservation is one of the most important initiatives embraced by governments and nonprofit organizations around the world due to extensive environmental degradation.
- Environmental Health and Effects of Environmental Change
Focusing on environmental health will extend the need to protect human life by potentially reducing health conditions and illnesses.
- Comparison of Leadership in Military and Corporate Environment
Leadership refers to a management skill where one’s ability is used to motivate a given group of people towards the achievement of a common goal.
- Academic Honesty in Virtual Environment
The current situation in the world has forced many students and teachers to move the learning process to a virtual environment.
- Strategic Management: Assessing Internal Environment
Analysis of the internal environment of a particular organization should be focused on identifying its potential capabilities to adjust to the external environmental components.
- A Co-ed Setting or a Single-Sex Academic Environment
A co-ed context provides a significantly greater range of opportunities for students to advance and develop the vital academic skills needed to study.
- Positive Learning Environment for Student Nurses
The creation of a positive learning setting allows students to feel well-cared-for, engaged, and comfortable, which makes them motivated to strive for success.
- Ethical Culture in Business Environment
This paper looks at the concept of ethical culture, the benefits of business ethics and social responsibility, and an example of a case regarding ethics.
- External and Internal Environmental Analysis Scan of MSC
To fulfill its mission, MSC must improve operations in various areas of its business, such as HR, financial management, logistics and procurement as well as planning.
- Strategy Planning in Dynamic and Uncertain Environment
A mission is a statement that captures the purpose of the business’s goals, and the main ideas or philosophies on which form the bases of goals.
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Business and Environment
In the pharmaceutical industry, technological developments and changing market environments are externally based, whereas research and development are internally based.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Contemporary Organizational Environment
This paper aims to discuss corporate social responsibility as a critical subtopic of ethics and corporate governance.
- Collective Competence in Modern Healthcare Environment
Organizing professionals in one group boosts the active sharing of unique experiences, knowledge, and perception among them, which is known as collective competence.
- Apple Inc.'s Strategic Audit of Management and Environment
A strategic audit is a technique that puts the decision-making process into action. It operates using check listing issues and areas, hence enabling a systematic analysis.
- Florence Nightingale's Environment Theory
Nightingale's theory establishes that health is the only goal of nursing, and nurses should also be involved in health promotion activities to prevent illnesses from arising.
- Brain Compatible Learning Environments
The study takes a look and defines a Brain learning environment and focuses on fundamental areas of learning, including; Curriculum, instructions, environment and assessment.
- The Military Mindset: Leveraging in Business Environment
The project is focused on investigating the leveraging of military mindset to business through the hiring of veterans in the post 9/11 environment.
- Quality and Environmental Management Standards
Numerous aspects are common between the criteria of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004. The two quality standards address environmental policies.
- Conflict in Work Environment
The notes describe two situations where communication issues in a team were involved that caused a severe misunderstanding and led to problems.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Environment
- Environmental Health and Health Effects: Improvement Strategies
The paper deals with the environmental health and health effects of the environmental change. It makes an accent on the strategies for improvement of the environmental situation.
- Loungewear and Sleepwear Industry's Environmental Scan
The purpose of this paper is to conduct an environmental scan in conjunction with a PEST analysis of the loungewear market.
- Environmental Model Nursing: Scenario
Nurse practitioners are majorly concerned with ensuring that there is proper implementation and a rendering of helpful and professional nursing care.
- Built Environment Sector's Strategic Management
The built environment sector represents a unique market segment within the construction industry. It requires unique strategic goals and strategic thinking tools.
- Dichlorobiphenyl Trichloroethane and Its Effects on the Environment
Dichlorodiphenyl trichloroethane, DDT, has emerged to be a significant pollutant to our environment, as it is a persistent organic pollutant that is easily absorbed by soils.
- Environmental Health: The Consequences of Artificial and Ecological Threats
Analysis of the consequences of artificial and ecological threats in protecting lives, and environmental health as a key in reducing illnesses from the exposure to pollutants.
- Leading and Managing in Global Environment
The modern state of the corporate world, including its environment and sociopolitical elements, can no longer operate with the sole purpose of profitability.
- Sustainable Energy & Environmental Studies
Every sector of the economy requires energy for its daily activities. Manufacturing, transport, security and several other areas are heavily dependent on energy.
- BHP Billiton Firm's Environmental Management System
With regard to the environmental management system of BHP Billiton, there are various requirements prescribed by the federal and state laws for practising EMS.
- Environmental Sustainability Over Economic Development in the Amazon Forest
The following discussion addresses the article “Challenges for sustainable development in Brazilian Amazonia” concerning environmental conservation.
- Nuclear Energy and Its Effects on Environment
Energy is required for industrial and domestic uses; some countries have uranium and titanium deposits that are the major raw material in the production of nuclear energy.
- Organizational Culture within a Hospital Environment
This paper analyzes how educational organizational culture contributes to the provision of quality healthcare services, and an assessment is carried out of its various factors.
- Consumption, Cheep Labor and Environmental Concerns
Buying more cheap goods leads to greater demand and prompts big companies to seek ways to further decrease production costs, leading to tougher conditions for workers.
- Environmental Problems in China
While there are many examples of environmental problems around the world, this essay will focus on environmental issues in China and discuss how the example of this country applies to the entire world.
- Cultivating Healthful Environments
While it sometimes might be viewed as minor, the problem of incivility in the workplace can have serious negative consequences for most if not all parties involved.
- How Learners Modify Their Environments
The educational environment is a combination of historical influences and intentionally created pedagogical conditions aimed at forming and developing a student's personality.
- The Environmental Bonds Mechanism
This paper provides an insight into the utilization of environmental bonds as a mechanism for addressing environmental issue risks.
- Plastic Consumption: Environmental Public Policy
The issue of plastic over-consumption has recently become a serious threat to the world environment and the US ecosystem, in particular.
- Environmental Change and Impact on Health
Human health can be impacted by the environment. The spread of infectious diseases, exposure to hazardous materials, lack of food supplies can be harmful and lead to death.
- Sexual Harassment and the Legal Environment
Sexual harassment is any unsolicited behavior that workers face as a result of their sex and it includes sexual favors, petitions for sexual advances, etc
- IASB – Environmental & Social Disclosures
International Accounting Standards Board is an independent international accounting standard setting body to develop a single set of high-quality accounting standards.
- Work Environment Happiness and Employee Leadership
Leadership has drawn attention in the recent past when organizations strive to manage tough competition in the domestic and international markets.
- Environmental Scan, Plan, and Change in Education
The field of education sets a series of standards and trends that universities must adhere to in order to take a leading position.
- National Environmental Issue in the UAE Policy and Economic Analysis
This paper aims to analyze the licensing and enforcement policy for the waste sector by the Environment Agency Abu Dhabi and discuss its economic impact.
- Sociology: Home School Environment
Homeschooled individuals don't lack opportunities for good jobs and desirable lives. They are employed and have good sustaining sources of income.
- Environmental Trends and Family
The effects of environmental change also affect indoor air quality, which raises the problem of air regulation, temperature, humidity, and cleanliness.
- Nightingale’s Environmental Theory and Orem’s Self-Care Deficit Theory
This paper discusses the use of several nursing theories in practice: environmental, self-care deficit, and cultural care theories.
- Environmental Health: Working in the Old Building
The concept of environmental health is relevant today due to the tendency of people to respiratory diseases and a frequent need to seek medical help.
- Decision-Making in a Multinational Business Environment
The importance of managerial accounting in a multinational environment can not be over-emphasized. This is due to the complexity of the multinational business environment.
- Florence Nightingale’s Environmental Model
Florence Nightingale’s Environmental Theory is founded on the assumption that in order to successfully keep people healthy, one must assert control over the environment.
✍️ Best Environment Essay Examples to Write about
- Loungewear Niche's Environmental Scan
People consider loungewear as comfortable leisure clothes that one can use whether inside or outside the house.
- Invasive Species: The Impact on the Environment
The invasive species can have detrimental effects on the health of humans, alter stabilized ecosystems, and threaten the biological diversity of native lands.
- External Environment Analysis in Strategy-Making
The present paper conducts an external environment analysis for the Chinese telecommunications company Huawei Technologies.
- Climate Change Brings Various Negative Impacts in Our Indoor Environment
This study supports my hypothesis. If we do not take measures to control climate change, various types of diseases will develop.
- Southwest Airlines' Business Strategy in the Global Environment
The Southwest Airlines company is credited for its successful model which applies low pricing mechanisms to retain and attract its customers.
- Positive Impact of the Environment on Families
Forces in the environment can also have a favorable and positive impact on the family. This paper highlights how families can be affected in a positive manner form the environment.
- Amway Online Retail Environment
Amway is one of the most respected companies in the online retailing environment, the company is a direct selling company that has adopted modern product distribution techniques.
- The US Pro-Environmental or Anti-Environmental Legislation
This paper aims at outlining some of the pro-environmental or anti-environmental legislation that was enacted by the past presidents of the United States.
- Environmental Science: Main Principles
Environmental science can be defined as a field of study that provides an integrated, quantitative, and interdisciplinary approach to the study of environmental systems.
- Toll Roads and Their Environmental Aspects
Toll roads are essential in today's world because they provide fast and available traffic. Toll routes also reduce greenhouse gas pollution and other emissions.
- Water Shortage the Biggest Environmental Concern on the Planet
The issue of water shortage is a major environmental concern all over the world in the current times. The survey of issue of water shortage which carried out in fifteen countries.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Regarding Environmental Sustainability
One of the main issues of supply chain management is achieving the maximum and optimal level of efficiency in terms of the time of delivery.
- Microplastics and Environmental Health
Although plastic products are already an essential part of people's lives, they pose a serious environmental threat in the form of microplastic damaging the biosphere's health.
- Concentrated Brine Discharge Effect to Seawater on the Aquatic Environment
Brine is concentrated salt, which is an affluent of most production processes. It is discharged in large water bodies, which cause negative and positive effects on the environment.
- Human Impact on Environment
Ecological problem is one of the most important issues nowadays. Human activities have a negative impact on the environment. Humanity currently faces problems with air, water, and lands pollution.
- Environmental Responsibility of Companies
Businesses have a responsibility to promote or improve the environment. Businesses pollute the environment through the discharge of waste to the environment.
- Peculiarities of Chinese Culture and Governmental Policies in Relation to the Environment
The role of Chinese Studies in environmental preservation cannot be underestimated. It offers insights which are crucial for understanding Chinese Culture, government policies, and the existing gaps and dilemmas.
- Population Growth, Environment, and Natural Resource
The high growth rate of a nation impacted its economic growth rate. A high population growth usually puts constraints on the restricted resources.
- Environmental Crises Facing the Globe
This paper will address the question of resolving the environmental crises within the existing international society.
- Environmental Consciousness and Business Sustainability
This paper discusses the topic of environmental sustainability for businesses, as well as presents arguments toward opinions expressed in the introduction.
- Air Pollution: Preventing That Environmental Domino Effect
Human health is not the only thing that is threatened by air pollution. Air pollution causes also serious damage to our environment, as well as plant and animal life.
- Environmental Issues: Rhetorical Analysis
To concretize this rhetorical analysis, a branch of popular science writing covering environmental issues, namely plastic recreation in the world's oceans, was chosen.
- Urban Problems: Environmental Pollution
The paper investigates the impact of great cities on ecology and their environmental health as these factors influence the life of people in cities greatly.
- Environmental Change: Environmental Lipidomics
Environmental lipidomics studies the interactions between cellular lipids within organisms of different species and a continually evolving natural environment.
- Population Growth and Human Activities on Environment
In a remote village in Kenya, members of two ethnic communities are on the verge of war. This war is not at all politically motivated but the reason is that one community.
- Duration and Intensity in a Warming Environment
There is a consistent temperature shift in species and significant impacts of global warming can already be seen in animal and plants with the Arctic experiencing the most heavily affected by the warming effect.
- Hazardous Wastes and Contaminated Sites in Environment.
The hazardous wastes could be in any form like liquids, solids, contained gases, or sludges, or could be the parts of the manufacturing processes or commercial products not of use.
- Environmental Scan of Health Information Technology
Medical practice management and electronic health records are the two main types of healthcare information technologies beneficial to nearly all providers.
- Hydroelectric Power Dams' Environmental Impact
The land-use problem emerges not only as a nuisance to hydroelectric dam construction but also arises because of the continued use of the dam for the generation of electricity.
- Environmental Toxicants on the Respiratory System
A respiratory system's susceptibility to harm from inhaled toxicants owes a significant part to the enormous surface area of the lungs.
📝 Environment Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- The Issue of Increasing Environmental Sustainability in the UK
The paper analyzes the public policies used to increase sustainability in the UK and reduce environmental problems and involves a discussion of the possible future policies.
- Environmental Monitoring: Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane
It is evident that Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane is not a safe method to control the breeding of mosquitoes that cause malaria.
- Environmental Biology: Article Review
The purpose of this paper is to investigate the issue of environmental biology in relation to the conservation of the global environment.
- Prevention of OHS Hazards in Environmental Projects
The research paper focuses on the deficiencies of UNFCCC in the management of wastewater as an environmental management tool because Occupational Health Safety is not realized fully.
- Life Cycle Analysis – Environment
Life cycle analysis is the process by which assessment is done on the possible environmental impacts of a product.
- Recycling: Significance and Value to Environment
The paper presents the importance of recycling and the value it adds to society and the environment at a large.
- Food Chain: The Problem of Environmental Degradation
The outstanding urgent problem disorienting the integrity of the food chain is that of environmental degradation.
- The Dangers of Working in a Chemical Environment
The chemicals can be in form of gas, fume, vapor, dust or liquid. Industrial chemicals enter the human body through ingestion and inhalation.
- Health Effects of Environmental Change
This research paper explores the issue of environmental health and the health effects of environmental change, as well as eliminating negative environmental effects on health.
- Consequences of Disposal of Medical Waste on Environment
People should be encouraged to report any improper disposal to the right authority and as such, be warned not to handle medical waste on their own as it could have adverse effects.
- The Environmental Hazard: Health and Safety Promotion
Consuming contaminated water leads to gastrointestinal problems and dehydration. The local government needs to collaborate with laboratories and set standards for drinking water.
- Environmental Management Policy in Mainland China and its Conform to ISO 14000 Documentation
Industrial pollution of the environment is one of the main problems in China. The authors find that Chinese firms fail to conform to the ISO main requirement of policy improvement.
- The Effects of Mining on Environment
There are three main causes of mining on environmental, such as disturbing of groundwater aquifers, the effects from mined materials, and climate change
- Development of International Environmental Law
The paper discusses various aspects of international environmental law as well as the development of international environmental law.
- Health Effects of Environmental Change
The close interdependence of environmental and human health makes the investigation of their present condition, mutual influence and the ways to prevent harmful effects critically.
- Chernobyl Disaster's Socio-Economic and Environmental Impact
Future efforts to prevent the impacts of a disaster similar to the Chernobyl accident is to invest more in public information, considering the previous misconceptions.
- Environmental Technology: Solar Energy
This paper discusses environmental technology, specifically solar energy – its definition, history, how it works, benefits, and drawbacks of using solar energy.
- Tourism and Its Environmental and Economic Effects
This paper discusses whether tourism contributes to the exploitation of the country's natural resources and corrects the imbalances in terms of trade and balances of payment.
- Environmental Health and Health Effects of Environmental Change
There are factors, which have an adverse impact on people's well-being, from physical to biological ones, and millions of people throughout the world even die because of those.
- The Built Environment: Greenhouse Gas Emissions
This paper seeks to offer a roadmap towards lowering carbon emissions related to the built environment. This plan covers the building and infrastructure sectors.
- Nuclear Power and Its Effect on the Environment
This paper looks into advantages and disadvantages of using nuclear power as a source of energy; it will be more focused on areas affecting the environment.
- Effects of Environmental Pollution
Environmental pollution occurs when there is an introduction of substances, usually in large quantities, into the environment that they end up creating an imbalance in the environment.
- The Clean Air Act as an Environmental Policy
The most evident consequences linked to the Clean Air Act revolved around the ability of the government to impact the prevalence of human mortality.
- Government, Corporation, Ethics and Environmental Concerns
Governments have the responsibility of ensuring that the country their citizens reside in continues to become inhabitable.
- China's Waste Import Ban Influence on US Environment
China's ban on waste imports and Southeastern countries' reluctance resulted in a global plastic waste crisis.
- Deforestation and Its Environmental Effects
Deforestation is a deliberate, unintentional, or natural destruction and removal of trees. Every year, several million acres of forests are being destroyed.
- Environmental Public Policy, Ethics and Cultural Sensitivity
Cultural sensitivity and ethics force the government to find a balance between addressing climate change and maintaining economic development.
- Environmental Health and Nursing Interventions
This report will investigate the concept and context of environmental health as well as how it can be improved from a nursing perspective.
- Global Warming and Its Environmental Issues
Global climate change is a dangerous precedent. Change is good but the environment can only function correctly when all the necessary ingredients for life are present at optimum levels.
- Environmental Pollution in Canada
Canada remains susceptible to the effects of environmental pollution because it stands as the home of many important ecological features like lakes, rivers, oceans in the region.
🌟 Environment Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- Environmental Health and Effects of Change
Environmental health is a branch of public health. It refers to the relationships between the natural and built environment and its impact on human health.
- Europe Systems Versus the Mediterranean Countries’ Systems in the Scope of Protection of the Environment From Pollution
Environmental issues have increased across the world in line with the increasing human activities following the industrial revolution.
- Genetically Modified Foods Influence on the Environment
Even though GMO foods have created a breakthrough in food security, their introduction leads to significant effects on the consumers and the environment.
- Concepts and Environmental Applications
Eutrophication of water bodies such as lakes increases the nutrients for microscopic and macroscopic plants like algae to flourish.
- Organic Buildings and Environmental Design Technology
The research paper explores the importance of organic architecture/ buildings within the context of organic architecture/ building and environment designing technology development.
- Environmental Ethics Reading
The northern Atlantic countries are facing the risk of getting distinctly colder in the future due to the rising global temperatures.
- The US Environmental Protection Agency
This paper set out to discuss the US Environmental Protection Agency with a focus on its formation and the authority of this agency.
- Environmental Conditions in Tunnels towards Environmentally Sustainable Future
The study’s endeavour to analyse the various environmental conditions in tunnels will include channels in various countries across the globe and various systems and methods.
- Health Effects on Environmental Change
The environment has a heavy influence on humans’ lives. A poor environment has an effect on people’s life quality and on their primary necessities to survive.
- The Environmental Impact of Genetically Modified Organisms
The environmental impact of genetically modified organisms is a serious and significant issue, which should be considered together with its benefits.
- Ethics & Environmental Issues
Due to the increasing expansion of the human population and their more complex innovation, there is an increasing danger of rapid depletion of the life found in the biosphere.
- McDonald's: Human Rights and Environmental Sustainability
The company is among the retail chain companies that have embraced the principles of environmental sustainability and is a member of the global compact.
- Environment. Knowing Nature and Ourselves
Nature can be considered an integral part of human life because it makes up the environment in which we are born, live, work, and die.
- Impact of Marine Plastic Debris on Environment
The prevalence of marine pollution by plastics makes the ecosystem dangerous for ocean creatures and human beings.
- United Airlines' Environmental Sustainability Initiatives
The adverse influence on the environment prompted aviation to develop effective initiatives. United Airlines has designed strategies to ensure environmental sustainability.
- Human Beings: The Products of the Environment
It is generally perceived that we are mere products of our environments, which might have a broader psychological context.
- Environmental Effects and Health Factors
Environmental health is a part of environmental science, which concerns relationships and interactions between biotic and abiotic factors or systems.
- The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA): Relevant Environmental Regulation
The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) is the most relevant environmental regulation, as it provides strict enforcement and compliance with environmental regulations.
- Environment Agency Abu Dhabi and Emiratisation
The Environment Agency – Abu Dhabi was created at the end of the previous century in 1996. Emiratisation is the effort of the government to increase the number of Emirati people employed in the UAE.
- Integrated Environmental Management Development
In the written history, environmental management can be traced back to ancient civilizations such as Egypt and Romans.
- Social and Environmental Reporting: Arguments Against
The main aim of this investigative paper is to conduct a methodical assessment of arguments for and against the introduction of mandatory social and environmental reporting assurance (SERA).
- Impact of Acid Rain on Environment
Acid rain has adverse effects to our lives. In order to curb these effects, we need to be informed on the causes and effects of acid depositions.
- Genetically Modified Foods and Environmental Concerns
The environmental impact of genetically modified organisms is a serious and significant issue, which should be considered together with its benefits when producing new types.
- Colombia and Brazil: Deforestation and Environmental Preservation Policies
Colombia and Brazil face similar challenges related to the environment. Their internal and external social and economic pressures are different, leading to different approaches.
- How the Environment Affects Health and Why This Is an Important Global Health Policy Concern
The paper has considered climate change as one of the environmental factors that pose negative effects on human health.
- Gasoline Automobiles and Environmental Impact
This work identifies the problems associated with gasoline cars to human health and the environment and proposes solutions to curb such negative issues.
- Problems That City Causes for People and Environment
When an environment is affected, men are also directly affected because they entirely depend on environment for survival.
- Ethics of Economics and Environmental Protection
The paper summarizes the views of different philosophers on economics and environmental protection. It cites Rodney Peffer, Van De Veer, Ching Sheng, Paul Krugman.
- Restaurant's Environment-Friendly Rules
The paper formulates rules and regulations so that the restaurant business can gain a more environment-friendly image since it is having an impact on the greater environment.
- Environmental Studies: Green Technology
The main concept that drives the Green Movement is the idea that the finite resources available on Earth cannot hope to support the potentially infinite expansion of humanity.
- UAE Nuclear Power and Environmental Obstacles
This paper discusses the UAE’s perspective towards nuclear power, projects that the UAE has, and possible obstacles going to be faced in terms of the environment and continuity.
- Environmental Racism: Environmental Justice
With the modern world constantly changing and developing, it can be difficult to raise awareness about the challenges it is facing.
- Genetically Modified Food for Health & Environment
Many GMO foods’ benefits are not evident on a practical level or even contradict modern studies, which is why calling GMOs good is not the best option.
- The Main Focus of the “Managing in the Global Environment” Course
The main focus of the Managing in the Global Environment” course lies in the topic of demands and challenges that managers face in the rapidly changing global environment.
- Environmental Impact: Electric Vehicles Versus Combustion Engines
The paper aims at answering the question of whether switching to new vehicles would be more effective for reducing environmental pollution than using traditional engines.
- Chesapeake Bay Environment Protection
The prevention of water pollution was made possible through a rule that controlled the amount of pollutants discharged into the ocean by the players in the manufacturing industry.
- Compare and Contrast Between European Systems and the Mediterranean Countries in the Scope of Environmental Pollution
This essay will focus on the comparison and contrast of European systems and the Mediterranean countries in the scope of environmental pollution.
- Air Pollution as an Environmental Health Hazard
This paper discusses the population at risk of health problems due to air pollution, the pathways of exposure, and the measures that can be taken by nurses.
- Environmental Science. Greenhouse Effect
The Greenhouse Effect refers to the phenomenon whereby carbon dioxide and other gases trap long-wave infrared radiation (heat) within the lower levels of the atmosphere.
- Ecological Modernisation as an Approach to Solving Environmental Problems
Ecological modernization is an environmental solution; it aims for a fresh atmosphere, a balanced ecology, a world less threatened by global warming and climate change.
- Environmental Studies: Energy Sources
Energy can be stored, amplified, or converted for use in different ways. The sources of energy can be split down into two different categories, i.e. renewable and non-renewable.