💡 Research Paper Examples on Equality
- Gender Equality for Students Enrolled in Colleges and Universities
This paper will seek to look at the available information on gender equality in various universities in the US system of education.
- Diversity Management: Equality and Diversity Issues
Human beings have been discriminated on grounds of sex, race, age, religion, disability, among others. This discrimination is mostly on issues related to employment.
- Gender Equality in Islam: Analysis
This paper deals with the equality of genders in Islam. The basic aim of this paper is to show that Islam makes no difference in genders and has given equal priorities to both men and women.
- Differences in the Conception of Equality in Education
The work reveals how the problem of inequality in education can be solved, discusses the principles of equality and preferences regarding the different conceptions of equality.
- Gender Equality in Higher Education
Gender inequality is an important concern for various workplace settings all over the world, and higher education institutions are no exception
- Gender Equality in the United Arab Emirates
The present research study is aimed at investigating the topic of gender equality in the United Arab Emirates.
- Gender Equality in Higher Education
Gender inequality has been persistent despite the multiple efforts at reducing it that were implemented at various levels from international to local.
- “Managing Diversity and Equality in the Workplace” by Sharma
“Managing Diversity and Equality in the Workplace” by Sharma focuses on the relationship between sociocultural issues, performance appraisals, and diversity in the workplace.
- Positive Deviance Applied for Healthcare Equality
There are few instances where positive deviance has been used to address issues about equality in the healthcare practice.
- Global Misunderstanding of the Idea of Feminism and Gender Equality
Global misunderstanding of the idea of feminism and gender equality in education leads to devastating consequences that cannot be allowed.
- Gender Equality: Male Dominance
There are enough evidence to prove that gender inequality is not the by-product of poverty, illiteracy and non-democratic societies.
- Speciesism and the Idea of Equality
The article Species equality and the foundations of moral theory serves to refute the grounds on which equality of species rests and applies moral theory.
- Government Role in Healthcare Equality
Healthcare is a humanitarian practice, which cannot operate in terms of proportionate care, privilege, and profit.
- Gender Equality in Jackson's The Lottery
The issue of gender relationships has been widely discussed in the literature, and Jackson's The Lottery is one of the strongest examples of the gender inequality problem.
- Is Equality Act 2010 Equal Enough for the Workplace?
All employees and employers in the U.K. are covered by the Equality Act 2010 (EqA), which regulates legal relationships based on discrimination.
- Rape and Gender Equality Levels Dependence
The issue of rape can only be solved by widespread education on the topic and the promotion of social and gender equality.
- Political and Democratic Equality Points
The concept of equality has been misconstrued for such a long time that only now are people beginning to realize what it truly means.
- Economic Benefits of Gender Equality in the European Union
Gender inequality is a highly complex and extensive social issue which is prevalent in every layer of society and industry.
- What is ‘Liberal Representative Democracy’ and Does the Model Provide an Appropriate Combination of Freedom and Equality?
A liberal representative democracy should be understood as a form of democracy where we have people who are elected to represent others.
- African Americans Struggle to Achieve Equality in America
African Americans' struggle to achieve equality underscores the foundation of democracy and equality in America, and this essay will encompass the path to equality since 1865.
- Gender Equality Issues in the Workplace Environment
Gender discrimination negatively affects women because it harms their social health, lowers their output in the workplace, and makes them receive unfair treatment from employers.
- Equality in the Criminal Justice System
The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 was meant to bring sanity to the country, law enforcers used it negatively against the African-American community.
- Modern Society’s Influence on Behavior and Equality
Modern society's concept of individual autonomy has influenced human behavior in ways that have contributed to equity and equality.
- The Factors Contributing to the Lack of Equality Between Genders
Gender interactions in modern society are changing, and inequality between men and women is being challenged in almost every area.
- The Issue of Equality in the Media Workplace
The problem of equality in the workplace is very acute at the moment, and this is especially true of the media, whose policies influence the shaping of public opinion.
- Gender-Sensitive Education and Equality
Gender-sensitive education is very important in the current society, and to achieve this, researchers have a pivotal role to play in the process of promoting education justice.
- Social Factors in the US History: Respect for Human Rights, Racial Equality, and Religious Freedom
The advances of the American nation in respect of human rights, racial equality and religious freedom mean much more for ordinary people in America than military or financial issues.
- Gender Equality in the Laing O'Rourke Company
If Laing O'Rourke wishes to gain market share and remain profitable, it should endorse restructuring, change, innovation, and diversity, by utilizing LMX and promoting women into the workforce.
- Multiculturalism as a Threat to Gender Equality
To make democratic states realize that tolerance must not equal acceptance and that the specifics of a particular culture must not be projected onto another one.
- The Equality of Income or Wealth Depending on Democracy
Egalitarianism is a concept based on creating a society with equal social and civil rights for all members. Egalitarianism underlies the programs of various political parties.
👍 Good Equality Essay Samples for College
- Affirmative Action Advances Racial Equality by Glenn and Williams
This paper is a summary of the article on whether affirmative action advances racial equality. The article was written by Glenn, C and Williams, W.
- Industrial Revolution, Democracy and Equality
The impact of the industrial revolution on society should not be understated. It transformed mostly agrarian economies into those oriented towards goods and services.
- Equality Concept in Public Education in the US
Equality is one of the primary values cherished by Americans, but it is difficult to achieve especially, in the sphere of education.
- Issues in Sports: Gender Equality
Numerous societies have not recognized that women have the flair to take part in any sport that a man can do, with equivalent expertise if not best.
- Addressing the Issue of Gender Equality
Gender equality is one of the core problems of the current century. It means providing equal conditions for men and women
- The Equality of Women in the American Society
The contemporary United States has not achieved complete gender equality. There are still areas in which women are experiencing inequity based on gender.
- The Debate on Pregnant Women’s Equality in the Workplace
The reasons for pregnant women’s discrimination are a result of a gap between discrimination and disability laws.
- Feminism, Equality and Contemporary Interpretation
While the Declaration of Sentiments itself as a legal document was an incredible achievement in the battle for equality, there are a few things that make it truly significant.
- US Progress in Freedom, Equality and Power Since Civil War
The U.S. has progressed significantly since the Civil War when it comes to freedom, equality and power. It is proved by separation of powers, civil rights and military involvement.
- Gender and Equality in the Society
Media content sways the manner in which people perceive gender and equality. There is a mismatch between how women are portrayed in the media and how they appear in real life.
- Social Class Influence on Education Equality
The perspective of social class studies in education concentrates on how race/ethnicity and sex/gender are intertwined in educational success or failure.
- Sex and Gender Equality in a Personal Worldview
The debate about sex, gender, and associated issues is integral to contemporary society. Inequalities are the consequences of socially constructed concepts.
- Gender Problems, Equality and Perspectives: “Glass Ceiling” Trend
Women created a discriminate position for themselves in a hitherto man-dominant world. But in spite of all achievements, women are still oppressed, especially at the workplace.
- Equality and Justice Relationship Analysis
This research paper argues that justice and equality rely on each other to complete a bigger picture in society.
- Equality and Counterculture Movements in the USA in 1960s
1960 – The birth control pill is officially approved to be used as a contraceptive. The pill was called a method of genocide and viewed as a liberating object.
- Mary Wollstonecraft’s Achievements in Struggles for Gender Equality
The article highlights struggles which female icons had to go through in the past as they advocated for gender equality. The article highlights Mary Wollstonecraft’s achievements.
- Social Gender Equality Between Men and Women
Social equality especially on gender is one of the areas that have been studied and presented in various views and theories ranging from the feminist to religious.
- Equality and Diversity in the UAE Organizations
The main purpose of this research paper is to explore how changing management perception toward marginalized employees can enhance equality and diversity in the UAE organizations.
- Marriage Equality and Its Constitutionality
This paper addresses the constitutionality of marriage fairness in the United States by first tracing the evolution of same-gender marriage as a fundamental human right.
- How Faith Leaders Are Divided Over Equality Act
The Vatican refuses to bless same-sex marriages saying that this is not in accordance with the canons of the Roman Catholic Church since marriage is a union of a man and a woman.
- Relations Between Women Equality, Cultural Prerequisites and Feminism
For centuries, women suffered from discrimination that caused a lot of social, legal, psychological, and medical problems for them.
- Gender Equality and Economic Diversification
The article by Kazandjian, Kolovich, Kochhar, and Newiak offers a well-structured and generally convincing argument on the interrelation between gender inequality and economic growth.
- Disability Equality of a Disabled Lone Parent
The purpose of this article is to show the hardships and discrimination faced by people with disabilities using the example of a story about a single parent with a disability.
- Gender and Racial Equality at the Workplace
This paper focuses on equality in the workplace environment and identifies the obstacles to the full attainment of racial and gender equality at the workplace.
- Equality in The Politics by Aristotle
One of the outstanding works that discuss the origins of political life and organization of society is The Politics by Aristotle.
- Equality Among African-Americans and the Law
Failure to focus on the black social identity could signify that any distinctive good and resource that just African Americans can conserve will go unidentified.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at Starbucks
This paper seeks to examine how Starbucks promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion in the US market, focusing on their recent reports on how they treat staff and customers.
- Gender Equality: Do Women Have Equal Rights?
Although developed countries demonstrate higher levels of gender equality than states that openly discriminate against women, the equality climate in the U.S. remains imperfect.
- Egalitarianism and Social Equality in Cohen's View
An egalitarian ethos is not needed to achieve justice because its existence is not a critical ingredient in creating equality within the country.
- Democracy: Equality of Income or Wealth?
Democracy is rightfully seen as the essential tool for promoting equality within society and ensuring equal distribution of social and financial goods.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Equality
- American Socioeconomic Equality
The gap between the poor and the rich is increasing in the USA. The socioeconomic inequality is increasing due to a number of reasons.
- Can a Case Be Made Against Freedom and Equality?
Discussion of question on the example of three cases: Brown v. The board of education, president Kennedy's prosecution of the Cuban missile crisis, and NOW’s statement of purpose.
- Equality: The Use of TV to Develop Our Gender Roles
Behaviors such as how an individual spends their time, working or taking leisure, are of interest to researchers in communication studies.
- The Equality Concept in Education
This paper discussed how gender, race, and social class of the society’s individuals interact with education system.
- Ethical Dilemma of Worldwide Gender Equality
One of the most significant issues in the context of the 21st century, however, is the ethical dilemma of worldwide gender equality.
- The Equality of Men and Women in the Bible
This essay will examine the perspectives on the understanding of men and women's position in the Bible by Raymond K. Ortlund Jr. and Graham Ware.
- Chimamanda Adichie: The Issue of Equality and Tolerance
This paper will discuss the speech delivered by Chimamanda Adichie, a Nigerian writer who explains the danger of a phenomenon she refers to as a single story and explores this speech in correlation with the problems.
- Coretta Scott King: Fighting and Advocating for Equality
From this discussion, it is clear that Coretta was among the people who played a major role in fighting for equality across the world. She was exposed to a humiliating form of racial discrimination at a very young age where she suffered from racial segregation.
- Executive Compensation and the Equality in Organizations
This paper aims to present a literature review that will discuss the topic of fair compensation for leaders of large organizations.
- Gender Discrimination and Equality Promotion at Work
It is of great importance to re-consider the existing legal foundation and adjust them in the correspondence with the needs of modern gender equality strategies.
- Democracy: Equality of Income and Egalitarianism
One of the main concepts in democratic theory is equality. Countless scholars theorize about the impact of inequality, especially economic and political ones, on democracy.
- Gender Equality at the Heart of Development
The pursuit has been acknowledged as one of the priorities of global development, and the connection between gender equality and economic development has been established.
- American Ethnicity: Race and the Need for Equality
The paper anchor the messages around race and the need for equality. It shows that the issue of race is a human creation that can also be removed.
- Equality of Representation in Congress
Understanding what the Constitution says about Congress representation is very important in understanding equality of representation.
- Equality in the American System of Education
Education in schools should lead to the better cohesion of society with equal opportunities for all. The current reforms and structures in the American system lead to additional segregation.
- Nonhuman Animals in Moral Equality Theories
The place of non-human animals in an acceptable moral system often attracts different moral views. The nonhumans lie on the borderline of human moral theories and principles.
- Gender Equality as Smart Economics’ Policy Agenda
After assessing the available trends and data, it is reasonable to conclude that in the world of the future, the gender gap will be even narrower
- The Effectiveness of the Equality Act
The Equality Act may not effectively protect the LGBTQ community because the law enactors do not share the same opinions with the group.
- US Historical Heritage: American Identity and the Issue of Equality
By the end of the second decade of the 21st century, the issue of equality for all remains unsolved. The fight continues, but it appears to be a long one with the society being rigid.
- The Struggle for Black Equality
The African Americans were the majority particularly in the profound South and this meant that if they were to vote then they could manage to transform the power organization.
- Equality, Freedom, and Security Rights in the US
The problem is in the fact that rights to equality, freedom, and security reflected in the UDHR should be adopted in different states of the country.
- Gender Equality and Title IX
Title IX currently being misunderstood as a law of proportionality and has huge harm to men than the way it is advantageous to women.
- Education in Australia as a Tool of Promoting Equality of Opportunity
This essay will discuss the role played by education and training in Australia as a way of promoting equality of opportunity.
- Gender Equality in Finland and the US
The gender gap in leadership positions across continues, regardless of women being about 50% of the international workforce and forming a high proportion of college graduates.
- The Issue of Social Equality and Feminism
Among all the many social topics that have deeply touched the souls of the millions around the world, the issue of social equality has come at the forefront.
- Castleford Regeneration Project and Social Equality
The people of Castleford have brought up the initiative of doing a regeneration project for their community to provide the economy with the needed substantial investments.
- Empowering Gender Equality in the United Arab Emirates Workforce
The objective of the paper is to track changes in gender equality policies, especially concerning the equal representation of all women in the country's workforce.
- On the Equality of Sexes by Judith Sargent Murray Review
In her essay On the Equality of Sexes, Judith Sargent Murray addresses the significant problem of insufficient recognition of the independent female mind.
- Equality and the United States Constitution
This paper will analyze and discuss the concept of race and gender equality under the United States Constitution.
- Abolition vs. Equality in the American Civil War
The American Civil War had a significant influence on the government institution, military hardware development, economic expansion and interracial relations in the USA.
✍️ Best Equality Essay Examples to Write about
- Equality and Social Justice Teaching Strategies
The paper discusses the strategy, which allows effective communication of foundations of equality and social justice principles.
- Creating and Maintaining Equality in Egalitarian Societies
Equality pursued by the ideologists of egalitarianism was based on abandoning private property and creating a new system of constant sharing of goods between the members of the society.
- Political Economy: An Examination of Equality of Income Distribution
This research paper examines the standard of living across the 129 or 132 countries for which relevant measures have been assembled in the ACLP database.
- Rationalizing Equality in the USA
This essay provides a clear explanation of why one would have backed the implementation of the ‘Plan of the New Federal Government’ in a bid to rationalize equality in the USA.
- Gender Equality and Role of Media Industry
Around the globe, the media industry plays an influential responsibility in how people perceive gender equality.
- Global Gender Equality Issues
In this paper, global gender equality issues will be explored, with a particular focus on the rights of women and representatives of gender minorities.
- How Harness All the Potentiality among the People to Ensure There Is Equality?
In the modern world, the workplace has become an important area of focus in management. The workplace is important in influencing productivity of an organization.
- Liberty, Equality and Power in the United States
This essay states that the progress of both the American government and society in terms of the existing liberties, equality, and power is visible.
- Theories and Practices of the Compatibilities Within Diversity, Equality and HRM
The following paper shows a critical analysis of theories and practices of the compatibilities within diversity, equality and HRM.
- The Struggle for Gender Equality
It is of crucial importance to redefine the meaning of equality. Women must not only clamor for their rights they must also argue that they are different from men.
- Gender Equality and Women’s Rights
The issue of gender equality in society has gained popularity in the course of the precedent century with the rise of the feminist movement and women’s struggle for equal rights.