💡 Research Paper Examples on Police
- Baltimore City Police Department and Baltimore County Police Department
This paper explores the variables, hypothesis testing and comparisons of two police departments, Baltimore City Police Department and Baltimore County Police Department, during 2011.
- Police Role in Homeland Security
Terrorism has become a worldwide concern and especially since September 11, 2011, the United States Homeland Security has changed several policies.
- Environmental Sustainability in the Dubai Police Force
The aim of this study is to examine the implementation of environmental sustainability in the day-to-day operations of the Dubai Police.
- The Path-goal Leadership Theory: The Police Captain
The Path-Goal theory employed by the police captain seems to be useful for leading the patrol team in enhancing patrol work.
- Russia, Georgia, and Australia: Investigation of Police Corruption and Reform
Potential measures to improve the situation are proposed with stressing a crucial necessity of shaping anti-corruption worldview among Russian citizens.
- Police Brutality Debate
The brutality is perhaps systematic and intentional on the blacks carried out by the criminal justice system in the country.
- Reformation of Afghan National Police
This paper analyzes the impact of different training programs of ANP like Embedded Police Mentors to identify the future direction of ANP reform for law enforcement.
- The Effects of Police Racial Profiling on People’s Attitudes
The research study's goal is to explore the effects of police racial profiling on people's attitudes, views, and behavior related to police policy on racial profiling.
- The Ipas in Reforming Afghan National Police
The purpose of this qualitative research is to study the perceived role of the IPAs in reforming Afghan national police and experienced of Afghani national police.
- Racial Profiling and Its Use at Police Stops and in Crime Reduction
Racial profiling refers to a police-based action that utilizes ethnicity or race rather than someone’s behavior to help them ascertain the person’s involvement in the crime.
- Police Officers and Domestic Violence
In their article, Horwitz et al. aim to investigate the experience of those police officers, who had experience with domestic violence.
- Police Department Organization
The main theories associated with policing deal with the regulatory mandating, ethics, and the physical realm of law.
- Researching of Police Discretion
The exercise of discretion allows police officers to use their skills and knowledge to determine the level of force they should apply to a suspect.
- Implementing Innovation in Daily Operation of Public Organization: Dubai Police
The Dubai police department has a complex responsibility of ensuring that the emirate is safe. The focus is to determine how implementing innovation help this organization.
- Police Patrol Officer Importance in Drug Investigations
The importance of the police patrol officer in drug investigations. The paper shall look at the validity of this statement through statistics and goal achievement milestones.
- Perspectives of Police Functions
The presence of various police departments ensures policemen offer timely and quality services to the population.
- Police Brutality in America
This paper discusses police brutality as a societal problem in America and draws attention to the need to address it through increased accountability from law enforcement officers.
- Psychometric Testing in Recruiting Police Candidates
The traditional recruitment methods have been long in the police force. Utilizing the psychometric tests would be a turning point for employers in selecting candidates.
- Police Use of Deadly Force
Law enforcement agencies of any state attend one single goal – to protect the citizens. The purpose of the police is to monitor compliance with the law in all its manifestations.
- Challenges for International Police Officers in Reforming the National Police Force
The role of International Police Advisors (IPA) in promoting reforms of the domestic police forces in post-conflict settings by discussing the challenges.
- Influence of Twelve Hour Shifts on Police Officers’ Job Satisfaction
Governments are currently employing the twelve-hour shift work program with an aim of improving national security and failing to understand police grievances.
- Sustainable Innovation Practices in Dubai Police
The Emirati law enforcement system is undergoing various changes in order to address the needs of the modern society. Staff training and development are key components of innovation.
- Media Impact on the Police Image Within the Community
The paper introduces how the media influences the police image within the community. Media has shown tremendous positive and negative effects on the public perception of police.
- Police Brutality on African Americans
Police brutality against African Americans has been on the rise even after several constitutional and legal reforms made by the country to control it.
- Retaining Talented and Responsible Employees as an Optimization Plan for the Police Organization
Retaining talented employees, along with promoting adequate budgeting solutions, are valuable approaches to keep the staff of the police organization in question motivated.
- Public Opinion of the Police
People who had been stopped by a policeman and had seen a picture of a friendly meeting between officials and a person had differing perceptions.
- Measuring Crime: Lynnfield’s Local Police Force Stop & Search Data
The study aims to assess any obvious trends that may be associated with disproportionate and/or discriminatory exercise of ‘stop and search’ policy by law enforcement agencies.
- Police Officers' Issues in the United States
Several issues emerge that affect the work and health of police officers: technological difficulties, environmental danger, lack of trust in police, and inefficient education.
- Ethics and Corruption in the Police Force
Police officers should be accountable for their actions and ensure that they adhere to the requirements of the law enforcement code of ethics.
- Police Officers: Hazardous Working Conditions
The aim of the paper is to investigate the level of hazards for police officers with regard to the stress to show the necessity for rehabilitation measures for police officers.
👍 Good Police Essay Samples for College
- The Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police Department: Most Pressing Issues
This report outlines the main problematic issue with the functioning of the Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police Department.
- Police Strategies to Curb Crime Activities
The police are the key members of the society who enforces law and order. They apply different strategies to curb criminal activities that are committed by malicious people.
- Ethical Problems in Police Work
Most of the mistakes that arise from the law enforcement sector are those concerning discretion, honesty, loyalty, and duty.
- Police Use of Force and Its Limits
The paper aims to define what it means to be a police officer, discuss the legal use of nondeadly and deadly force, and determine the limits placed on police power.
- Moody Park Riot – The Problem of Police Brutality
There were multiple events leading up to the Moody Park riot, but no action was taken by the authorities. The police officers must have not started to beat Joe Torres up.
- Police and Citizens Collaboration Scenarios
Robust relationships built on mutual trust between police officers and the communities they serve are integral in promoting public safety and enhancing effective policing.
- Burglary Under Greenfield Police Department Investigation
Police at the Greenfield police department have detected an unusual rise in the number of burglaries in their area of operation, but the nature of these burglaries is odd.
- Ethical Issues in Police Departments
Loyalty versus integrity has become one of the most disturbing ethical issues in the police department that continues to rouse a lot of debate with time.
- Police Performance and Measurement
The police meet various groups of people who may be citizens of different countries and therefore may change their roles from time to time.
- Police's Image and Role in Modern Society
Modern jurisprudence and the social sciences develop detailed principles that a police officer should use, as well as criteria that candidates should meet.
- Transparency in Public Finance and Budgeting: Kansas City Police Department
In Kansas City, the Police Department has taken stringent measures to ensure the proper handling of pecuniary and budget components and compliance with the established liability.
- Police Institutions: Racial and Ethnical Issues
The minority racial and ethnic groups perceive the police institutions to be under the control of the white majority population.
- The Decision-Making Process of the Police Service
Criminal justice is a process with a number of steps. This paper would seek to discuss the decision making process within the hierarchy of the police service.
- Albuquerque Police Department: Change Implementation
The case study investigates the transformational of organizational culture in the police sector, in view of implementing community policing in Albuquerque.
- LAPD and Cultural Awareness Courses to Police Officers
The research paper is critically important in addressing various issues faced by federal law agents and state police officers in enforcing conflicting laws.
- Dismal City Police Department: Do More With Less”
The approach of community policing as well as the strategies used and its implementation vary widely depending on the requirements and the reactions of communities.
- Racism and Police Response
Nowadays, racism must be judged as a manifestation of ignorance, and it violates the rights of another person; therefore, any demonstration of discrimination is unacceptable.
- Police Corruption and Tampering With Evidence
When police officers misrepresent evidence of a case for any reason, it is a form of corruption, this report discusses how tampering with evidence is illegal.
- Police Misconduct: Abuse of the Taser
The applied project aims to determine the prevalence of police misconduct with a particular focus on the misuse of tasers by the police.
- Police Invasion of the Minority Neighbourhood
Justice can never be achieved when the law enforcers fail to practice free and fair methods of arrests regardless of the suspect’s ethnicity, tribe, race and culture.
- White Police vs Black Motorist
The issue of White police vs Black motorist is the new face of racism and is increasingly becoming a topic of debate across the United States.
- Communication Climate in Los Angeles Police Department
This paper discusses the Communication climate in Los Angeles Police Department. It also finds out the strengths and weaknesses of the organization’s communication process.
- Walker’s New Framework for Police Accountability
The purpose of this paper is to give a detailed analysis of Walker’s new framework for police accountability, the model for understanding deviance, and body-worn cameras.
- Key Approaches of the TQM by the Arab Police Force
The paper aims to identify the key approaches of the TQM by the Arab Police Force and analyze the TQM strategy for defining the pros and cons of the strategy applied.
- The Career of Police Officers
The purpose of this paper is to discuss the career of the police officer, NYPD's Finest, requirements, salary and benefits.
- Community Relations with Police – Interacting with Kids in Schools
The interaction of the police and kids at school is one of the most important approaches that can be used to make the program become more effective in the long term.
- Community and Police Intelligence Plan
This paper provides a community & police intelligence plan about control and prevention of property and violent crimes in the Greater Houston Area (African American neighborhoods).
- The Role of Police in Crime Prevention
The role of police can be defined within a community-level crime prevention program whereby police officers work as partners with a community.
- Police Violence and Racial Bias in America
Law enforcement tactics on increased militarization and the use of lethal force have always been a subject of criticism in the United States.
- Police Involvement Towards Immigration Laws Enforcement
This paper aimed at determining the reasons underlying the disparity in police involvement towards the enforcement of national immigration laws.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Police
- Internship in the Police Department
Internship programs allow graduates and students to exercise what they have learned in real life situations because it gives them a practical experience of what they are learning.
- Addressing the Gulf Coast Police Department Understaffing
Despite the best efforts of recruiters, police departments all over the US are understaffed. The present paper analyzes the reasons for GCPD’s problems and offers measures to address these issues.
- Are African Americans More Harassed by Police?
The paper explores the hypothesis that members of the African American community are more likely to be harassed by the police than members of other ethnic groups.
- Police Officers Working With Diverse Population: Challenges and Solutions
Working with diverse populations, police officers have to deal with at least three challenges: racism, language barrier, and cultural responsiveness.
- The Issues of Police Misconduct
Police misconduct is a severe violation of the law and standards of law enforcement. The roots of the issue can be related to personal traits, lack of proper education.
- Police Subculture and Law Enforcement Ethics
The subject of police subculture has attracted a heated debate for the past few decades whereby opponents view it as a counterproductive concept.
- Should the US Police Department Be Defunded?
Among civil rights activists, there is a certain amount of people advocating for the police departments in the United States to be defunded or abolished.
- Modifications to Implement in Police Systems
Regardless of how many police systems have developed through time, there will always be challenges to handle and modifications to implement.
- Police Organization and Their Roles as They Apply to the Law
In any society, police organizations play a vital role as they represent the government. Therefore, the police form part of the law enforcement agencies in various communities.
- Police Actions in 44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-Out
44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-Out is an American crime film, which was shot in 2003. The film is based on real events that took place in 1997 in North Hollywood.
- Impact of The Boston Police Strike
The attempt of the Bostonian police to bring changes in their work force led to major changes not only in the police force but also in the American community.
- Police Corruption: Definition and Types
Police corruption is a serious issue in police departments that is not always easy to measure, and it is critical to recognize the variety of its forms.
- Australian Police Change and Policy Implementation
Australia, like any other country in the Asia-Pacific region, has tirelessly expressed its commitment to thwart police corruption by endorsing anti-corruption action policy.
- Police Brutality and Impunity for Police Violence
The overall purpose of this paper is to explore the topic of police brutality and police impunity as it is discussed in modern studies.
- American Police Community Relations
In the US, introduction of community policing strategies and engagement of the public in crime reporting and detection strategies help to improve security measures in the country.
- Police Accountability Analysis
Enhancement of good policing is contributed by the relationship between the community structure- whether rural or urban and the law enforcement.
- Handling the Case of Police Officer Tom Delany
Analysis of the moral and ethical aspects of the incident involving police officer Tom Delaney, who shot a criminal while trying to escape.
- Racial Profiling by the Police
This paper provides reactions to the five articles about racial profiling by the police, such as “Racial Profiling” “Racial Profiling in Police Searches?”.
- How Does ‘Police Culture’ Influence Police Practice?
Police culture is influenced by a number of social and political factors which determine its main functions and internal structure.
- Concepts of Police Ethics and Deviance
At all times individuals serving under police units must follow specific set principles or codes of conduct that define their service.
- Police Culture and Diversity
This paper aims to discuss the impact of culture and diversity on law enforcement. It will explore the presence and extent of cultural diversity in law enforcement agencies.
- Police Sexual Harassment Suit
This paper analyzes the case of the ex-Round Lake Height’s policeman, Hossein Isbitan, who filed a Lawsuit against his boss despite other problem-solving measures at his workplace.
- Racial Profiling by Police in the Contemporary Society
Many journalists, scholars, and politics now believe that racial profiling should be a part of the broader strategy in the fight against terrorism.
- Sexual Assault Female Victims Avoid Reporting to Police
Among the most under-reported crimes in the United States, one of the leading roles is occupied by sexual assault. Sixty-five percent of female victims avoid reporting to police.
- Police Relations With African American Citizens
The problem of police brutality and unfair treatment of people is often raised in the media and provokes protests among citizens. Usually, this is due to racial prejudice.
- The Virtual Police Department
The Virtual Police Department is a medium-sized police department. The current report highlighted some of the issues that affect the agency.
- Police Attitudes and Professionalism: Interview
The interviewee chosen for this assignment is a 34-year old white married male, currently working as a full-time police officer in the Miami Police Department.
- The Issues of Police Violence Analysis
The Decker article on the ideal Juvenile Justice system talks about the need to promote accountability and prevent instances of reoffending while treating the youth fairly.
- Covenant and Narcissist Leadership in Police Department
The paper defines narcissistic and covenant leadership and discusses the major traits identifiable in the two.
- Ethics and Code of Conducts in the Police Departments
The public itself needs to be sensitized on the need for embracing joint efforts between them and the police to aid in wiping out crime and reduce hostility to the police forces.
✍️ Best Police Essay Examples to Write about
- Police Reforms Implementation: The Los Angeles Police Department
83% of the LA residents vouching for the good job of the police especially because the LAPD has desisted from using serious force since 2004.
- Police Brutality and Change in Law Enforcement
The current programs used in the police force have managed to deliver a number of benefits such as security and maintenance of law and order.
- Waterloo Regional Police Service: The Common Information Management Systems Project
The CIMS project reached a turning point, when ITG, and WRPS, could not reach a consensus on several functional aspects. The problem and the potential alternatives.
- Power Abuse in Police Officer's Actions
The case study represents a classic instance of a police officer overstepping the boundaries set by the legal rules and regulations.
- Police Brutality in the United States
Police brutality refers to a situation when legal officers abuse their constitutional authorities by applying extreme cruelty when performing their duties.
- Police Corruption and Its Causes
Police corruption refers to the taking of bribes, illegally transferring confiscated goods, and laundering money.
- Police Patrolling Methods in the United States
For a society to ensure that law and order are maintained among its citizens, police must show their presence among the subjects through regular patrols.
- Defunding the Police: Safety for Citizens
The purpose of this paper is to support the argument that defunding the police is the right approach as it would make citizens safer.
- An Interview With a Local Police Officer
This interview with a police officer from Richmond County Sheriff’s Office was conducted to research the aspects of police operations’ performance.
- Police Department Administration in Abilene
The paper discusses a particular scope of administration in a police department in Abilene, Texas, and methods that make the work in the department effective and stable.
- The Job of Police Officers
The job of police officers is closely connected with considerations of public health despite the general perception that two specializations have different approaches to reducing violence.
- Local Police Response to Terrorism
The quality of the work carried out by the police to prevent terrorist acts determines the safety of the population.
- The Los Angeles Police Department’s Approach to Law Enforcement
The paper discusses the primary management responsibilities, processes of management, and the key challenges affecting the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD).
- Police Brutality: The Killing of Daunte Wright
Police brutality is defined as the use of unjustified or excessive force by the police, usually against citizens. It refers to the violation of human rights by the police.
- Police, Courts and Corrections Management
The extent to which different criminal justice agencies should address the public demand for specific services can be determined according to the nature of the demand.
- “The Black Officer Who Detained George Floyd Had Pledged To Fix the Police”: A Story of Alex Kueng
The Black Officer Who Detained George Floyd Had Pledged to Fix the Police article allows concluding that the police system cannot be reformed from within.
- Gratuities for Police and Professional Ethics
Police officers receive gratuities in many forms: free drinks and meals, shopping vouchers, store discounts, free sporting event tickets, discounted merchandise.
- Use of Discretion in Police Work and Ten Police Actions
The objective of this paper is to address the use of discretion in police work and include mythical aspects, consider its choices, and suggest how it can be controlled.
- Police Power, Government, and Business Regulation
This paper discussed the power of the government and police to impact businesses in terms of economic and public health challenges.
- Courtelaney Pass Police Department: Potential Problem Solutions
There are four essential problems in the Courtelaney Pass police department: racial tensions, questionable investigative and enforcement practices, poor community reporting, and the lack of diversity.
- The Case of George Floyd: Was the Police Reform Enough for the US Legislative Branch?
The power of the legislative branch across the United States are authoritative because policymaking is area that receive attention from the government and responsible individuals.
- Researching of Police Shift Work
Shift work is a useful way for police officers to organize their time efficiently. However, one should state that various shift lengths differently affect such individuals
- Police Injustice Towards African-Americans
The book White Violence and Black Response: From Reconstruction to Montgomery by Herbert Shapiro is a century-long perspective on the issue of violence towards African-Americans.
- Police Influence in the Society
This paper will discuss how the historical development of the police unit in the US relates to the current relationship between police and different ethnic and social classes.
- Continuing Education for Police Officers
Continuing education for police officers is a fundamental undertaking that should be promoted across the board.
- Justice Department Ends Era of Pushing Police Reform
The article Justice Department Ends Era of Pushing Police Reform by J. Brian Charles aims to discuss the recent changes to the Department of Justice's approach to the law enforcement.
- Consequences of Police Brutality on Society
Police brutality is an issue that almost every state has to deal with, and it has dire consequences for the community.
- US Police Brutality and Human Resources Connection
Police brutality is one of the most pressing crisis problems in the United States, it requires additional research and immediate solutions.
- Intimate Partner Violence Against Police Officers
The journal article “Reports of Intimate Partner Violence made against Police Officers” represents the author’s view on the rise of people's awareness of intimate partner violence.
- Organizational Change in Police Departments: A Theory-Based Analysis
When examining the case of implementing Compstat systems in police districts the first to consider is the positive appeals of such as system.
📝 Police Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Forensic Psychology in the Police Subspecialty
Forensic psychological officers have crucial roles in the running of the police departments. This is because law enforcement chores are entitled to many challenges.
- The Concept of Police Corruption
This paper will explore the concept of police corruption, with a focus on criminal cops that engage in criminal behavior as active law enforcement officers.
- Liability Issues for Police Departments
Police departments are designed to guard ordinary citizens against crime and to punish those who commit it. This work explores the issues of liability bring for police departments.
- Police Corruption Issue in the United States
Police corruption is not unique to a particular state but a widespread problem in the United States. It is seen in myriad forms and continues to run down many police departments.
- Criminal Justice Ethics of Traffic Police Officers
In the course of duty, a traffic police officer stopped a woman and realized that she had an outstanding traffic warrant which she had not honored.
- People's Attitudes Towards the Police
This paper will study the aspects that influence people's attitudes towards the police to identify steps to improve their cooperation in communities.
- Chesterfield County Police Department Structure
The specifics of organizational structure can be beneficial or harmful depending on their appropriateness. The present paper analysis the structure of the Chesterfield County Police Department.
- Employee Performance of Abu Dhabi Police
The purpose of the study is to determine whether employee performance of the Abu Dhabi police is significantly affected by employee attitude.
- Police and the People of Color in America
The paper discusses the history of the police and their treatment of people of color with an emphasis on the disproportionate traffic stops, arrests, and use of force.
- Abu Dhabi Police Department Innovations
The present paper provides a proposal an overview of the possibility of integrating the Quality, Environmental, and Health & Safety management practices.
- Metropolitan Police: SWOT Analysis Report
The purpose of this report is to assess the relationships between the Metropolitan Police and community-based organizations.
- Police Abuse of Force in the USA
The current study seeks to investigate how officers’ experience, age, education level, and race relate to the abuse of force.
- The Black Lives Matter Movement Against Police Violence
Black Lives Matter is an international activist movement founded in the United States in 2013. The movement aims to fight racism and violence aimed at African Americans.
- Police Officer Characteristics and Evaluation
Most people would prefer their police officers to be capable of making decisions and taking action, especially in tense situations where swift choices are necessary.
- Discussion about Police Defunding
Even though the police play an essential role in society, they need to reduce funding because they are a partial institution that discriminates against minority groups.
- Change Management Steps in Police Organizations
Organizational changes are often associated with failure: employees who identify themselves with their organization regard innovations as threats to their identities.
- Procedural Justice in Contacts with the Police Analysis
The paper examines the relational model of authority that indicates the procedural justice role in the public evaluation of and support for the police.
- Discretionary Situations for a Police Chief
This paper discusses the exercise of discretionary powers by a police chief in a precinct in the USA. It outlines the situation calling for the exercise of discretionary powers.
- How Police Supervisory Styles Influence Patrol Officer Behavior
The field supervisor, also identified as the patrol sergeant, directly oversees officers' conduct, performance, appearance, and tactical operations assigned under their command.
- Dubai Police and Cooperation with Media
Media policy in the UAE is under the influence of Arab traditions. The influence of government as well as traditional values is very strong in different spheres including media activity.
- Mentoring Programs in Police Departments
The given proposal revolves around a one-on-one mentoring program that can be used by police departments to improve officers’ competence.
- Investigation of the Chicago Police Department
This paper will analyze some of the critical issues found in the investigation of the Chicago police department by the United States Department of Justice.
- Miscommunications Between the Police and Community
Nowadays, the absence of dialogue and miscommunication between the police and the people has become a noticeable problem.
- Analysis of Mapping Police Violence
Despite the fact that violence in society and various crimes are usually considered social issues, police violence is a political problem that needs to be solved from top to bottom.
- Police Work Motivation
The effectiveness of motivators could drive individuals to operate at an above average rate. Examples of motivators include garnering recognition, stimulating work and opportunity for advancement.
- Prevention of Police Misbehavior
Prevention of police misbehavior is no simple task. Discussions can be held and penalties can be imposed to help prevent cases of excessive force and abuse of power.
- America as a Superpower and the World's Police
The international policing role and strategy of the United States during the Cold War has become even more necessary in this period of terrorism and instability.
- How Police Brutality Has Affected People of Color in the US
Many scholars nowadays believe that races are cultural interventions that are made to reflect given attitudes and norms that are characterized in various global populations.
- Police Ethics and Misconduct
The code of ethics is released by the college of policing. This institution is responsible for defining the ethical behavior that is expected of members of the police profession.
- Police in Action: Discussion
In the following paper, the role of law enforcement in crisis intervention will be discussed, will be provided the plan of action for the described situation.
🌟 Police Essay Templates to Improve Your Paper
- Police Corruption in Russia: Determinants and Future Policy Implications
The present research project aims to answer the following questions: what are the major determinants of police corruption in Russia?
- Police Administration Compared to Other Positions
A police chief has complex and expansive responsibility that runs through the criminal justice system unlike patrol sergeant, prison warden, judge, etc.
- Amazon Urged Not to Sell Facial Recognition Technology to Police
It is the right of each worker to decide whether it is ethically acceptable for them to work for the company which makes such potentially harmful decisions.
- Ethical Dilemma: Confronting the Police Officer Corruption
The paper reviews the critical ethical dilemma in approaching the police officer and confronting him over corruption against the moral initiative to involve relevant stakeholders.
- Police Ethics and Morale
This paper discusses how police ethics and their morale play out in the daily work routine of members of the police force or a police organization.
- Report for the Chief of Police
The current report contains the definition and description of the Uniform Crime Report, the data-gathering strategy used for the analysis and its rationale, and crime trends.
- Police Officers Role
The police play a very critical role in making sure that citizens live peacefully and are able to go about their daily activities without fear.
- Aspects of Police Discretion
Police discretion stands for the freedom of decision-making given to the police officer when performing certain aspects of their duties.
- History of Police Brutality: The Murder of George Floyd
This paper discusses the united nations on curbing police violation of human rights, the specific case of police brutality, impact of George Floyd's murder on the society.
- Conflict Management Approaches Used in Los Angeles Police Department
It is noted that though people working in the same organization are bound together by common and shared goals, conflicts among them are inevitable.
- The Impact of Deviant Behavior by Police Officers
The police deviance has significant impacts that affect the public such as victimization, and the police unit itself such as police integrity, trust, and respect from the public.
- Anti-Terrorist New York City Police Department Shield
The program chosen for the present discussion is NYPD Shield, which is a counter-terrorism program that aims at preventing terrorist attacks using public support.
- Public Perception of the Police Essay
The public perception of police use of force, as a form of brutality, in contemporary policing remains a delicate subject for law enforcement agencies around the country.
- Agency Interaction and Police Corruption
This paper will focus on studying the activities of the police chief that may be litigated as police corruption, i.e. misusing authority for personal gain.