💡 Research Paper Examples on Recycling
- The Cost Effectiveness of Recycling Plastic
Plastics are significant in people’s lives. Plastic recycling is quite complex since it involves a range of processes. This is quite expensive and extensive.
- Cost of Plastic Recycling in US
This paper looks into cost effectiveness of recycling plastics as compared to manufacturing new plastic products.
- Recycling: Significance and Value to Environment
The paper presents the importance of recycling and the value it adds to society and the environment at a large.
- Plastic Pollution in Arizona and Recycling Measures
It is advisable to use existing approaches in combination and stay informed of the latest advances in technology to achieve the best effects and prevent the issue from compounding.
- Realizing the Emerging Importance of Recycling
Recycling will not only be a solution to the alarming garbage problem, but it is also an easy way to help save energy and conserve resources.
- Greywater Recycling: Limitations and Perspectives
There are benefits for wastewater subsystems as the recycling of greywater reduces the amount of total wastewater that needs to be conveyed by wastewater subsystems.
- Ensuring Healthy and Clean Environment: Importance of Recycling
Recycling is an issue which the world realized the importance of decades of. This paper would outline some of the pressing needs of the world and their relation to recycling.
- Proper Recycling of E-Waste in the Southern New Jersey Community
The essay will specifically look at e-waste management in the US. In particular, the essay will analyze the Southern New Jersey community in regards to the same.
- Waste Management and Recycling in Poor Communities
The main purpose of this research will be to carry out a research on the liquid and solid management in rural or poor communities.
- Philanthropy: Recycling Programs in Los Angeles
The paper discusses the theory of the carrying capacity, aspects of recycling, consumption of the natural resources and the other point of view on this issue.
- S&S Recycling Company's Opportunity and Finance
S&S Recycling Company deals with recycled material and offers foam, pad, washers, dryers, refrigerators, hot water heaters, 100% nylon carpet, and some metal.
- Improper Recycling and Its Effects
The effects of improper recycling that have been discussed in this paper pose a great danger to the well-being of society.
- Recycling Project Proposal: Paper Waste in Offices
The proposed project aims to increase the awareness of companies and their employees concerning paper waste and eliminate the corresponding threats.
- Waste Management in Food Processing: Different Types of Wastes and Recycling Ways
Effective practices that could be employed at the international level are central to a safer environment and emissions reduction.
- Environmental Studies: Plastics Recycling and Recovery
The essay intends to focus on the life cycle assessment and its relationship with the recycling and recuperation of plastic. Plastics contribute greatly to the high numbers of waste.
- Tri-County Recycling Project Analysis
The Tri-County Project should clearly be viewed as a major foot forward in enhancing the sustainable management of the state resources.
- Tire Recycling, Compactor Machine and Clamp System
This report will describe the aims, technical information, problems, design concept, recycling procedures, and health benefits of recycled tires.
- Recycling Tires in the UAE
The value of this research consists in not only paying attention to a vital problem the country has to solve but it's proposing definite solutions to recycling used tires in OAE.
- The Inventory Plan: PET-bottles Recycling
The recycling of PET-bottles is considered to be an industrial standard process, which numerous engineering companies are to offer. The re-pelletizing way is also to be taken into account.
- Aluminium Cans Recycling
Aluminum recycling started back in the 1900s and was extensively used during World War II since many resources were scarce at the time.
- Battery Recycling and Its Impact on Our Future
Battery recycling can reclaim the following elements: nickel, cobalt, and even lithium that can be used in further production by the sustainable automotive industry.
- Is Recycling Worth the Cost?
Despite recent advances in the waste industry, the amount of garbage disposed of daily requires increasing recycling efforts.
- Sustainable Energy: Recycling of Cars in Germany
The core theme of the paper is the comparative analysis of steel and aluminum and the advantages of these materials from the recycling perspective.
- Is Recycling Good for the Environment?
Nowadays, we hear a lot about the need to recycle. Global environmental problems have become the issues of the day.
- To Use or Not to Reuse: A Case for Recycling
One of the key challenges that have emerged in the 21st century is how to deal with the waste produced by individuals and the harmful effects associated with it
👍 Good Recycling Essay Samples for College
- Recycling: Finding the Solution
This proposal is aimed at discussing the effective solution that has the potential to inhibit the garbage crisis and offload local garbage stations.
- Recycling of Materials
There is the need for crafting more sustainable structures of manufacture. Recycling is one of these methods with numerous benefits.
- Recycling Plastic: Exploration of Opportunities
There exists a number of reasons why recycling plastic is very important for humanity. Plastic constitutes a large part of solid waste that clogs landfills and pollutes oceans.
- Ms. Clare’s Interview on a Recycling Program
This paper summarizes the interview with Ms. Clare Edward, a self-driven business strategist obsessed with solving complex business problems while reducing the cost of operation.
- Plastic Waste and Importance of Recycling Procedures
The use of recycling procedures, combined with waste classification and prohibition of its dumping in landfills, can be an appropriate solution to the problem of plastic waste.
- Recycling Strategies for Disposing of Products
To protect the environment, the recyclable ones should be recycled, and those that cannot be recycled should be disposed of in the most appropriate way possible.
- Fabric Recycling: Environmental Collapse
With the development of the textile industry and trends in fast fashion, cotton clothing is no longer a durable item in the consumer's closet.
- Should Recycling Be Mandatory?
Since recycling provides humanity with efficient solutions to the problem of energy consumption, it is essential to make recycling mandatory.
- Public Speaking: Why Recycling Is Important
Recycling will not only be a solution to an alarming garbage problem, but it is also an easy way to help save energy and conserve resources.
- Recycling in the United States: Ball Corporation’s Report
Ball Corporation’s report aimed to identify the current waste recycling quality and programs in the United States to start implementing better waste collection and reuse practices.
- Recycling Batteries: Market Analysis for a New Product
This paper endeavors to conduct a market analysis in the US for company XYZ which intends to introduce a new brand of lead batteries that are easy to recycle.
- Rubbish Waste & Recycling Program “Rubbish Are Us”
“Rubbish Are Us” could provide and maintain a well-functioning team as a contactor for the efficient collection and disposal of waste in the Derby borough.
- Kuwait: Recycling of Carbon Dioxide
This paper examines where Kuwait and like-situated oil-rich nations around the Persian Gulf stand-in point of contributing to greenhouse gas emissions.
- Realizing the Emerging Importance of Recycling
Another important fact Medina revealed is that China is now the world’s top garbage producer as it overtook the United States in 2004.
- Recycling Of Wastewater for Agricultural Use in Arid Areas
Recycling of wastewater is one of the best ways of combating the problem of scarcity of water for irrigation in arid and semi-arid areas.
- Recycling-Related Benefits for Dubai
Recycling is the process of changing wastes into new usable products. This essay seeks to establish how recycling has enhanced the health, safety, and economic status of Dubai.
- The Dilemma Surrounding Recycling
The dilemma surrounding recycling has been in existence since the beginning of development. Early concerns that led to recycling as a waste disposal option were the ever increasing numbers of landfills.
- Importance of Recycling in Conservation of the Environment
It is evident that recycling is a very crucial aspect especially when it comes to conservation of the environment.
- Recycling: Benefits And Disadvantages
The specific purpose of this paper is to deeply analyze all aspects of recycling and use this as a platform to persuade masses to join recycling efforts.
- Importance of Recycling for Environment and People
The study provides the necessary information on how to transform the disposal, and recycling of plastic waste.
- Sustainability, Recycling, and Waste Management
The waste reduction would not only help in environmental conservation but would also make good financial and commercial sense.
- Plastic Recycling vs. Manufacturing Costs
This paper looks into the cost-effectiveness of recycling plastics as compared to manufacturing new plastic products.
- Management Recycling of the Waste
Over the past ten weeks, a recycling project took place. The requirement of this assignment was to collect and recycle different kinds of household items from the trash.
- Plastic Wastes Recycling Plant in the United Arab Emirates
This study sought to analyze sustainability of a new recycling plant that is meant to use plastic wastes within the United Arab Emirates.
- Recycling of Gray-Water as a Water Conservation Effort
Recycling of gray-water involves separation of the plumbing system handling toilet water from that carrying the rest of the household wastewater.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Recycling
- Environmental Studies: Water Recycling
Different countries face varying challenges in as far as the provision of clean water to its population is concerned depending on its economic development level and geographic location.
- Recycling: Syllogism and Argumentation
Recycling is generally regarded as the important and inevitable part of environmental protection, as well as saving of natural resources.
- Economics of Recycling: Benefits and Costs
Critics have argued that recycling is more expensive than it is capable of saving. Recycling economics deals in analyzing the cost-effectiveness of recycling.
- Improving Recycling Behavior in Dubai: Group Project
This paper presents a proposal project that suggests various initiatives that can be embraced to improve recycling behavior in Dubai.
- Application of Recycling to Waste From Refinery Industry
The reason for the failure of recycling mechanisms; results from the polluting effect of gases produced during this process.
- Recycling Firm Business Plan
The business will be called “Greensipi” – a plastic recycling firm that will be responsible for number of products and services.
- Four R’s of Recycling in Modern Understanding
Recycling is a crucial practice aimed at the protection of the environment. Recycling is a positive practice, but it must be used carefully and accurately to ensure results.
- Paper Recycling and Its Main Benefits
Paper recycling will benefit society because of two reasons: it will help to save the environment and save energy resources.
- Disposal of Plastic: Burning and Recycling
Burning plastics should be avoided to reduce greenhouse gas emissions; also, all non-biodegradable materials should be recycled, while biodegradable materials should be composted.
- The Article “E-Waste: An Overview on Generation, Collection, Legislation and Recycling Practices”
The aim of the paper is to analyze the article “E-waste: An overview on generation, collection, legislation and recycling practices” for readability and pseudoscience vs science.
- Public Place Recycling on the Example of Coca Cola Amatil
Analysis of the past efforts of CCA company in public place recycling, problem statement, the public recycling process in Australia and the consumers’ rationality.
- Recycling in Dubai and Its Impact on the Population and Environment
The proposal provides an insight into how recycling can be conducted and respective benefits of the same on the environment.
- History of Batteries, What Is a Battery, Recycling of Batteries
One of the most revolutionary ideas at the time of the invention was the battery. A battery is defined as a device where energy is stored and delivered through electrical means.
- Nuclear Energy Usage and Recycling
History has painted a dark and dangerous picture of nuclear energy, ranging from nuclear power-plant meltdowns, to nuclear bombs causing death, destruction, and misery of millions of innocent souls.
- Integrated Water Strategies From Website Water Recycling
The website http://waterrecycling.com/ is a front-end of their company showing various services that the company offers in the field of water recycling.
- Water Recycling: Why Is It Important?
Different countries face varying challenges in as far as provision of clean water to its population is concerned depending with its economic development level and geographic location.
- Recycling of Materials: Entrepreneurship Assignment
Recycling of materials has been a very crucial part of our economic activities. It forms a part of the national income and also secures jobs for some individuals within the economy.
- Plastics Waste Recycling and the Flotation of Plastics
Recycling is a process of reproduction of materials in order to reuse waste materials. It reduces the consumption of fresh materials; it also helps in reducing pollution, energy usage and water pollution.
- Car Recycling: Direct and Indirect Energy Use
In the context of contemporary research in the field of energy and recycling, there are a number of studies focused on direct and indirect energy use.
- Ontario Waste Recycling Policy
The use of statistics to determine waste management approaches is an effective method of determining and informing critical decision on public policies and environmental management practices.