💡 Research Paper Examples on Relationship
- Why Do Women Stay in Abusive Relationships?
This paper analyzes why do women stay in abusive relationships and what affects does this has on the other family members when the abuse is happening.
- Relationship Between Grade Point Average and IQ Scores
The two variables GPA and IQ were found to be moderately correlated. An increase in IQ increased GPA according to the results obtained.
- Secure Attachment Relationship with a Child
In this paper, the concept of a secure attachment relationship with a child and the peculiarities of attachment theory.
- Developing Family Relationship Skills to Prevent Substance Abuse Among Youth Population
Drug abuse is a common phenomenon among the youth. This paper aims at examining the development of family ties to prevent drug abuse among young people.
- The Case of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Relationship
The research looked at how the media used different framing theories to come up with relevant media content for their respective audiences.
- How Sexual Orientation and Cultural Differences May Affect the Client – Therapist Relationship
Such factors as ethnicity, gender identity, socioeconomic status, types of needs, and the nature of the marginalization, should be measured when giving therapy for LGBT clients.
- Sociology: Personal Relationship and Practical Abilities
Practical abilities of an individual are vital in defining one’s future, and his or her ability to transform the society.
- The Therapeutic Relationship and Its Links to Emotional Intelligence
This study investigated the role that EI plays in therapy, the therapist‘s perspective of trait EI, and the meaning of the therapeutic relationship from therapists’ perspectives.
- Social Malpractice: Same Sex Relationships/ Marriages
This paper will be aimed at discussing the social issue of same sex relationships/ marriages, in the light of different academic and / or professional articles.
- Customer Relationship Management in the Business
Businesses are experiencing many challenges today than in the past because the world has accepted open market systems.
- Human Relationship in Society
People generally maintain a social bond among each other by one and other type of personal interactions. That is why they are called social animals.
- Effect of Friendship on Intimate Relationships
This paper presents data results as obtained after statistical evaluation of the effect of friendship on intimate relationships.
- The Effects of Post-Divorce Relationships on Children
Divorce is an experience that is extremely stressful for all children not considering their developmental stage or their age.
- Gender Relationship of Drug Misuse Among Adolescents in Hong Kong
The results indicated that adolescents' tendency to abuse drugs would continue both in the presence of their parents and in their absence.
- Parent-Child Relationships and Parental Authority
This work is about the importance of parental authority in parent-child relationships, the difficulties in such relationships and the search for the right approach.
- The Relationship between Teenage Suicide and Depression
This paper shall outline and explore risk factors, the connection of depression and its symptoms to suicide ideation, as well factors that contribute to suicide ideation among adolescents.
- Building the Team: Tasks, People and Relationships
The success of teams is dependent on the members' behaviors and responsibilities. An ideal team has clear and acceptable goals that define the responsibilities.
- Use of Relationship Marketing as a Strategy for the Success of Investment Banks
The success of a bank depends more on the perceptions and preferences of its customers. There was identified the significant impact on the growth of a banking institution.
- Relationship of Proactive Personality, Financial Planning Behavior and Life Satisfaction
The paper heavily relies on the previously studied psychological frameworks intended for confirming the link between one’s character and financial outcomes.
- Pros and Cons of Canada's Relationships With US
The purpose of this article is to prove that bilateral relations are largely beneficial to the United States and Canada, despite their diplomatic differences and trade imbalances.
- Resilience and Exposure to Trauma Relationship
This essay will discuss the relationship between stress, psychological stability, and mental health outcomes after distressing events.
- Jane Doe’s Depression Problem: Interpersonal Relationships
The paper shows how a novice consultant addresses Jane Doe's depression problem using object relations theory. It focuses on interpersonal relationships.
- Personality as a Dynamic Environmental Relationship
This paper demonstrates that personality is a biological dynamic relationship that changes over time. It utilizes Freud's Tripartite Theory of Personality.
- International Relationships Theories: Comparative Approach
This paper will discuss some of the theoretical perspectives on international relations; liberalism, realism and English school.
- The Jewish Covenant: Relationships with God
The five covenants discussed in this paper reveal that the Jewish people focused on developing a good relationship with their God.
- The Special Relationship Between the United States and Israel
From the very beginning, the White House intended to achieve a solution to the Palestinian problem based on the coexistence of two states – the Israeli and the Palestinian.
- Women and Men Relationship
The generation construct is that women are independent, confident, and successful and there are no things that men can give them which they cannot get for themselves.
- Aging and Its Effects on Social Relationships
Social relationships are beneficial to the elderly. This research analyzes the perspectives that are used to define aging and its effects on social relationships.
- Attitude-Behavior Relationship in Travel Behavior Modeling
The article used for analysis is devoted to defining the role of attitude in human behavior. Attitude is characterized by scientists as a manifestation of subjective assessment.
- Slaves-Masters Relationship in the United States
The relations between the slaves and their masters could never be harmonious and a lot of resentments could be easily noticed on the part of slaves.
👍 Good Relationship Essay Samples for College
- The Relationship Between the Family and Individual
The relationship between the family and individual has a considerable impact on further development and progress in almost all spheres in later life.
- Relationship Between Crimes Rates and Guns Ownership
The ownership of a gun would not increase crime rates, say some experts, while others say the misuse of guns leads to crimes.
- Working Environment' Relationship: Conflict Management
This paper proposes an improvement to conflict management skills such as collaboration, compromising, seeking mediations, reconciliation, and arbitrations.
- Segregation Effects on Citizen Relationships
The changes observed in the urban area as the process of segregation continued could be seen as rather contradictory and difficult to parse at first.
- Trust and Relationship Issues in Workplace
The essay critically evaluates the concept of building trust and strengthening relationships when resolving conflict within a workplace, consequences, and benefits of conflicts.
- The Relationship Between Physical Activity and Children’s Well-Being
Physical activity is a health imperative for children because it affects their physical and emotional wellness.
- Citizenship's and Human Rights Relationship
The forms of political interactions developed through citizenship and human rights ensure that changes and other concerns associated with all groups of people are addressed.
- Social Interaction, Structure, and Relationships
The social structure is determined by what positions people occupy in society, what roles they perform, and how their relations are formed.
- Relationships Between Personality and Cognitive Ability
The relationship between cognitive ability and personality has been explained based on the Big Five and investment theory of intelligence.
- Low Self-Esteem and Unhealthy Relationships Link
This research seeks to study the hypothesis that people with low self-esteem are more likely to stay in unhealthy relationships.
- Teachers Investing in Building Relationships Effect on Students
This research will contribute to the improvement of academic success based on how teacher-student relationships are approached.
- Parent-Child Relationship in Later Life
The later life relationship between children and their parents significantly differs from that in young adulthood or adolescence.
- Attraction, Relationships and Communication
Future partners are chosen based on their attractive attributes. If their further relations contain all the necessary love components, they start going through different stages.
- Social Networks and Relationships
Social networks play a very significant role in romantic relationships. The main focus of this paper is Facebook as a social networking site and relationships.
- The Relationship Between Youth, Lifestyle and Consumption
The idea of youth in the modern world has not been explicitly attached to a certain age group, and became the focus of the global consumer culture as a whole.
- A Causal Relationship Between Being Overweight and Being Popular
There are dangers in assuming a causal relationship between being overweight and being popular. It could increase the prevalence of eating disorders.
- Human Nature’s and State of Nature’s Relationship
Human nature and the state of nature have a close relation. This paper discusses Hobbes’ views state of nature, and Rousseau’s state of nature.
- Israel-Palestine Relationship and State Interests
This paper outlines the current Israel-Palestine relationship, explains the objectives and preferences of Israel, and explores the interests of the state in various spheres.
- Counselor Roles and Relationships
A counselor utilizes empathy to create connections with their clients to help them resolve a crisis, while also collaborating with other workers to create effective techniques.
- Tour Operators and Suppliers Relationship
Tour operators in collaboration with their suppliers are focused on the satisfaction of customers and responsible for implementing strategies that reduce climate change.
- Family Relationship in the Thappad Film
Translated as “Slap” from Hindi, Thappad is a movie about the dynamics of a toxic relationship and the differences between the main characters’ families and personalities.
- Gangs and Social Learning Theory Relationship
The current paper discusses the aspects of social learning theory. It explains gang formations and allegiance to certain social groups.
- Technology and Social Inequality Relationship
Some social groups have met various conflicts and inequalities because of the different usage of the products of digital progress.
- Adult Attachment and Close Relationships
The results of Attachment Styles and Close Relationships test demonstrates that my attachment style is secure.
- Issues in Relationships Between Parents and Children
In terms of relationships between parents and children, there are many things which are advantageous and boring for the side of younger generations
- The Impact of Teacher-Students Relationship
The issue of the relationship between teacher and student is a traditional psychological and pedagogical problem, which has been the subject of research by many scientists.
- Technology and Human Relationships
This research paper seeks to find out the positive and negative impacts of technological advancement on human behavior and their relationships.
- Philosophers' Views on Body and Mind Relationship
Philosophers have differing views on some particular issues and these differences are influenced by the different experiences that they go through in life and their environments.
- Destructive Communication in the Relationship
This essay discusses destructive relationship patterns and some of the most crucial skills for effective communication that might potentially break these negative loops.
- Race and Education Level Relationships
The paper explores minority racial groups have continually recorded lower achievements in education cause of non-responsiveness on the part of the authorities charged with the right protection.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Relationship
- Marxism and Realism in International Relationships
In the sphere of international politics, the primary opponent of Marxism was probably political realism – the central IR doctrine during the Cold War.
- The Relationship Between Socioeconomic Class and Substance Abuse
There exists a prevalent hypothesis of the existence of a correlational dynamic between socioeconomic status and the likelihood of substance abuse.
- Relationships Based on Power: Parents and Children
Parents play the most important role in the healthy development and growth of their children. Parents’ impact on their children can be both positive and negative.
- Divorce and Social Relationships of Children
Divorce in marriages is one of the popular trends that is picking up among couples at a very fast rate and is known to have doubled in a span of fewer than fifty years since 1960.
- Major Argument and Minor Argument on Open Relationships
Open relationships exist well currently. This paper will discuss some of the pros and cons of these open relationships.
- Optimism in Building a Romantic Relationship
The main topic of this research is “optimism” and the role of positive anticipation in building a good and long-lasting romantic relationship.
- The System of Intergender Relationships
People are often perceived not as a collection of certain personal characteristics, but as a generalized set of gender stereotypes.
- The European Union-China's Trade Relationship
The study explores the trade relationship between the EU and China with a focus on the existing challenges of making it sustainable.
- Communication and Culture: The Relationship Analysis
The term ‘communication’ bears several meanings depending on the context of application. The paper explores the matter by defining communication in terms of how and why it matters.
- Interactionism: Mind-Body Relationship
The mind-body problem is a philosophical debate concerning the relationship between the mind and the body. In this essay, the Cartesian theory of dualism is discussed.
- Roman Concept of Religion and Relationships in the Mortal World
The perception of religion in the Roman Empire was the correct performance of the rituals, the right attitude to gods as well as showing correct social relations.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in Veterans and How Family Relationships Are Affected
The conceptual framework that will be used to analyze the effects of PTSD will illustrate the features that make an experience be described as traumatic.
- Interpersonal Relationships: Dealing with Grief
Interpersonal relationships need maximum determination to nurture and sustain, and they are regarded as a connection between people.
- Communication in Relationships: Communication Styles
Communication turns out to be both essential and harmful. In the field of relationship, it the style of communication, that tells whether the relationship is being constructed or not.
- Counseling – Elements to Develop a Successful Helping Relationship in Therapy
Counseling practice revolves around the therapeutic constructs and counseling intentions that are meant to produce meaningful client outcomes.
- Child-Parent Relationship Therapy and Filial Therapy Model
Filial therapy is the foundation for the CPRT and includes parent meetings to provide support in parenting. Parent-child therapy is a play-based parenting model.
- The EU and NATO: Role of the Relationship
The importance of NATO-EU relations lies in their mutual transfer of accumulated experience to each other and the joint formation of a stable and secure Europe.
- Intercultural Relationship and Communication
This paper describes intercultural relationships and communication, analyzes strategy to improve intercultural competence, and identifies the significance of stereotypes.
- Cold War, International Relationship With War According to Gaddis
According to Gaddis, it was the revolution in a global transportation system that crippled America’s most strategic assets which were used in controlling wars.
- Counselor-Client Relationships and Influences
This essay aimed to analyze issues affecting counselor-client relationships. Family and values are the most cited factors.
- The Relationship Between Police and People of Different Backgrounds
Police officers' decisions and judgments might be influenced by external factors that should not matter during the investigation: an individual's race, culture, or sexuality.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Multiple Relationships
Multiple relationships are potentially more damaging than positive. Despite personal responsibility for such interactions, general rules cannot be violated.
- Reality and Family Therapy to Improve Relationships
The primary goal of the therapy is to improve the patient’s relationship with his father and help him become more conscious in terms of his life choices.
- Interpersonal Relationships
There are a number of ways and strategies through which if properly applied can avoid instances of miscommunication.
- Relationships: Importance and Impacts
The paper concerns the importance of developing healthy relationships. Relationships affect individuals because they are vulnerable to influences of their partnerts.
- Responsibilities in the Employer-Employee Relationship
The paper discusses legal implications and obligations of the employer-employee relationship, and reveals he difference between a contractor and an employee.
- God's Laws and Gospels Relationship
In the Old Testament, God gave different laws to guide people on how to lead an acceptable lifestyle under the standards of moral behaviors.
- About Parent-Child Relationship
The article explains that the many types of relationships that arise between children and their parents can be broken down into four categories.
- Interpersonal Communication in Family Relationships
This letter recounts the fundamental principles of interpersonal communication. Newly engaged couples often face misunderstandings and cannot go over communication barriers.
- American-Chinese Relationships: Compete or Collaborate?
This paper explores the peculiarities of the relationships between the USA and China and their influence on world politics.
✍️ Best Relationship Essay Examples to Write about
- Counselling Relationship and Successful Outcomes in Therapy
Empathy, congruence, and unconditional positive regard contribute to establishing good counseling relationships and lead to successful therapy outcomes.
- Relativism and Its Relationship With Ethics
The attempts of scholars to explain societal laws provide controversial results since there is a wide range of factors one needs to consider in order to reach a particular outcome.
- Importance of Respect: Foundation of Human Relationship
In a world that is full of different people and varying opinions, there needs to be a framework that helps to avoid or work through conflict.
- Long-Distance Relationships and Technological Advancements
The task of maintaining long-distance relationships is complicated by external circumstances. Technological advancements modified this area of human life.
- Interpersonal Communication and Relationships
In every social setting people must establish relationships. The main focus of this paper is the aspects of interpersonal communications and its impacts on relationships.
- Relationship Between Counseling and Education
Well established counseling programs are essential to school and fundamental elements in improving students’ achievements.
- Development Stages in Infant-Father Relationship
The topic on infancy has been written and discussed boldly specially regarding the development stages of the Infants.
- Jazz Music and Race Relationship
This work discusses jazz as an element of black identity, the subsequent popularity of jazz among the white population, and the status of jazz today.
- The Relationship Between Race and Sexuality
Sexuality is a complex issue that affects everyone. People of different communities have a different understanding of sexuality.
- Ethic Inventory Lens: Relationship Lens
The relationship inventory lens of ethics helps ensure that an individual can maintain a positive relationship with other individuals in the society within the social setting.
- Investigating the Relationship Between Social Engagement and Sports Betting Among the Youth of Ghana
The proposed study will concentrate on sports betting as a behavior that is likely induced by the influence of social network engagement among the youth in Ghana.
- A Study of the Relationship Between Anxiety and Decision Making
The study determines the potential relationship between the state of anxiety and the decision-making process and usefulness of this study.
- Depression and Postpartum Depression Relationship
This article discusses the relationship between depression and postpartum depression, the possible causes, and forms of the disease, its consequences for the woman's psyche.
- Happiness and Academic Success Relationship
The purpose of the study is to explore the relationships between childhood happiness and the academic success of students.
- China-Africa Relationships in Relation to Leadership
The status of China-Africa relationships is rather promising and beneficial for both countries. The Chinese government motivates and supports African citizens in various fields.
- China-North Korea's Relationship and Its Benefits
China gave North Korea both political and economic support. North Korea is strongly dependent on China for food arms and fuel. It is also a close business associate.
- Optimism Impact on Social Relationships
This paper provides a brief overview of an article that explores the impact of optimism on social relationships.
- Interpersonal Relationships Against Life Discontent
This paper explains why focusing on family and interpersonal relationships might be the best way to handle customers’ dissatisfaction with their own lives.
- Education & Interpersonal Relationships in Family
This paper discusses the impact of educational level on interpersonal relationships within a family. Also, the evidence that supports the argument will be provided.
- Gary Smalley on Hidden Keys to Loving Relationships
According to Gary Smalley’s seminars, an approach of giving is one of the most important keys of loving relationships.
- Intimate Relationships and the Triangular Theory of Love
The triangular theory of love by Sternberg provides very credible as well as easily observable characteristics of love that even an ordinary individual can actually experience.
- Media and Advertising Relationships
The paper explores the influence of mass media advertising on the social culture and ideologies, production and consumption of products/ services, and its role on globalization.
- Interpersonal Relationships Analysis
Effective interpersonal relationship skills are critical in enhancing positive relationships between the associating parties either in the normal social set up or in work.
- Relationship Between Institutionalized Racism and Marxism
This paper will attempt to analyze how institutional racism affects an individual’s opportunities in life.
- China and Sub-Saharan Africa Relationships
China is currently promoting new economic ties with many African nations. This essay describes the benefits and disadvantages of the current relationship between China and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Relationship Café Community
Relationship Café is a community that provides education services and related assessments. Its fundamental objective consists in helping people to improve their relationships.
- The Muslim Middle East: Relationships with the US
The piece of writing shows how the world super power countries view the Middle East, among other areas in the quest for peace with regard to weapons of mass destruction.
- Children and Families: Building Strong Relationships
As the paper reveals, many factors influence a child’s social life. However, the family plays a major role in molding this life.
- Human Factors: Workload and Stress Relationship
Federico and Won, in their WIHI podcast, examine the relationship between stress and workload. They refer to human factors and their role in work-related stress in health care.
- Intimate Relationship Between Sex and Marriage
Marriage is recognized as one of the social institutions. Just like sex, different cultures and societies have different opinions on the same.
📝 Relationship Paper Samples for Your Inspiration
- Symbolic Interactionism: Disability & Family Relationships
The emotions in the family members regarding the disability usually guide the dynamics of the interaction within a family with a disabled member, and these shape.
- Love in a Relationship Without Sex
This paper presents the assumption that a relationship without sex is one where true love does not exist.
- Parent-Child Relationships in the Novels “Lolita” by Vladimir Nabokov and “Sula” by Toni Morrison
The problem of parent-child relationships is one of the most examined and actual eternal questions. This question concerns the problems of love and hatred.
- Relationships Issues Among Employers, Unions and Employees
This essay explores the relationships among employers, unions and employees, and also the measures to ensure workers' safety and their privileges are protected.
- Employer and Employee Relationships – Labor Law
This discussion has dealt with employer-employee relationships with particular focus on the United Arab Emirates and other countries in the Middle East.
- Talent Management and Organization Performance Relationship
In the current global business arena of fierce and unyielding competition on a global scale, talent can represent the key leverage a company needs to best its competitors.
- The Relationship Between Income and Childhood Brain Development
Dr. Noble's talk on the connection between income and cognitive development is scientifically accurate and proven.
- Homosexual Relationships in the Online Media
The articles discuss the emerging debate on homosexuality and the changing perceptions about sexual orientation.
- Infidelity Causing Breaking up a Relationship
The main topic of this research is infidelity and the roles played by attributions and forgiveness in relationship dissolution.
- Bullying and Suicide Relationship: Data Analysis
Bullying is one of the main reasons why teenagers commit suicide. Parents should watch over their children in order to identify and help them fight the effects of bullying.
- Building Positive Responsive Relationships with Infants and Toddlers
Relationships play a critical role in the development of young children as they view the world as an environment of interactions.
- Life Course Theory and Intergenerational Relationships in Families
The life course theory assists in identifying the factors affecting the development of individuals, families, and relationships within families.
- The Importance of Good Employee Relationships
This article is an internal relationship campaign aimed at store managers to educate them about the importance of good employee relationships.
- Relationship Between Mood and Opinion
A person’s immediate mood may affect their opinion of a movie soon after watching it. A person can be in various moods.
- Approach to Partner Cell Phone Behaviors in Adult Romantic Relationships
Cell phones have become a common attribute of modern humans. Only a limited fraction of the population had access to the mobile communication.
- Attachment Theory and Romantic Relationships
This paper will examine the main aspects of the attachment theory and the theories of adult behavior developed based on it.
- Illegal Immigrants in Abusive Relationships
Intimate partner violence against immigrant women has been rising steadily. These women’s immigration status is often tied to their abusive partners.
- Leadership and Group Behavior Relationship
The relationship between leaders and their subordinate is complex and deeply vested in human psychological development.
- Safety of the Sexual Relationships
Today sex education should focus more on psychological aspects rather than merely explaining means of contraception.
- College Student’s Internet Addiction and Family Relationships
Internet addiction is the incapability of people to regulate their internet use. It has negative implications on the level of communication within the family.
- Attachment Types in Close Relationships
The current article outlines two main approaches to the issue of exchange and communal norms within intimate connections.