💡 Research Paper Examples on Sexual Abuse
- Child Sexual Abuse in the United States
Child sexual abuse is a treacherous epidemic that eats through the layers of American society. In the United States, the number of children who get abused increases every year.
- Sexual Abuse of Children vs. Familial Abuse
The aim of this work is to analyze the different types of abuse, such as Sexual Abuse of Children and Familial Abuse.
- Treating Sexual Abuse through the Transtheoretical Model and the Theory of Planned Action
Sexual abuse is a traumatizing experience that should be dealt with appropriately. Other than preventing its occurrence, it is also important to establish effective strategies.
- Childhood Sexual Abuse and Adolescents' Self-Esteem
The purpose of this proposal is to examine the relationship between childhood sexual abuse (independent variable), and self-esteem (dependent variable) in adolescents.
- Mental Health Effects of Child Sexual Abuse
Every year, millions of children around the world become victims of sexual abuse, which makes this problem one of the highest priorities for the international community.
- Childhood Sexual Abuse and Its Results
The case under review is a bright example of how childhood rape can destroy physical health and how essential it is to be aware of this.
- Catholic Church and Child Sexual Abuse Allegations
Over the last two years, the Catholic church has come under a lot of criticism due to allegations of its priests sexually assaulting children in their congregation.
- Sexual Abuse in Childhood and Adult Problems
The purpose of this paper is to discuss the relationship between sexual abuse experienced in childhood and personality disturbances in adulthood.
- Sexual Abuse of Children in South Africa
Child sexual abuse is rampant in South Africa. It is important to address the issue of reporting and prosecution to deter adults from sexually abusing minors under their care.
- Post-Traumatic Growth After Sexual Abuse
This literature review suggests that there is a need for a systematic review of the current literature on PTG of female victims of sexual abuse.
- Childhood Sexual Abuse and HIV Risk in San Salvador
This article has made a significant impact on the studies of the HIV/AIDS field and most likely this work will give enough information to social authorities.
- School Sexual Abuse and Unethical Leadership
The article sheds light on the scandalous case of unethical leadership that related to the church sexual abuse in almost seventy schools in New England.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Effects of Child Sexual Abuse
Child sexual abuse is among the common problems facing children. This paper looks at the causes and effects of child sexual abuse, the posttraumatic stress disorder, and its treatment.
- MMPI Test in Determining Women Who Were Exposed to Childhood Sexual Abuse
Psychological assessment is a testing procedure that utilizes a variety of methods to affirm a particular hypothesis about an individual’s demeanor and abilities.
- Sexual Abuse in Bachelor of Social Work Students
The study aimed to find out the percentage of Bachelor of Social Work students who have experienced sexual abuse as a child.
- Child Sexual Abuse: Impact and Consequences
According to Itzin, the long-time consequences vary from one individual to another and depend on factors such as, the child's age, relationship and frequency.
- Child Sexual Abuse: Addressing the Issue
Finding a suitable solution to the problem of child sexual abuse will result in its minimization hence making society a safe place for children and families.
- #MeToo: A Social Movement Against Sexual Abuse and Sexual Harassment
Though the #MeToo movement became known mainly due to the high-profile celebrity cases, it was highly relevant to women outside Hollywood.
- Childhood Sexual Abuse and False Memories
According to Pezdek et al., imagination can induce false autobiographical memories. When plausible events are imagined, they elicit false memories.
- News Coverage of Child Sexual Abuse and Prevention
The article “News Coverage of Child Sexual Abuse” is devoted to the problem of representation of child sexual abuse and the ways of prevention in American newspapers in 2007-2009.
- Sexual Abuse Factors and Protection
Sexual abuse refers to the act of forcing an individual to take part in a sexual behavior against their own free will. It can also be referred to as sexual molestation.
- The Sexual Abuse of Black Men Under American Slavery
The thesis of this article is that violence has no face, race, or gender. The times of slavery left a large number of people disfigured and offended, including men.
- Sexual Abuse and Its Effect on Human Growth and Development
This paper will examine the long-term effects of sexual abuse that occur during adolescence and the formation of the personality of young adults.
- Residual Effects of Neglect, Physical Abuse, and Sexual Abuse
It is possible that the physical injuries inflicted on a child may not be visible immediately. However, abuse and neglect often have consequences for the family, children, and society as a whole.
- Sexual Abuse and Harassment as a Deviant Behavior
Sexual abuse and harassment remain prevalent in contemporary society and have a significant influence on the lives of many people.
👍 Good Sexual Abuse Essay Samples for College
- The Child Sexual Abuse Assessment
Various factors need to be considered while assessing the child sexual abuse including indicators of the abuse, disclosures of the abuse as well as trauma management.
- Sexual Abuse on Erin Merryn
Erin Merryn had reached her seventh birthday when a neighbor stole her innocence. When she was thirteen years old, a family member raped and molested her.
- Transforming Trauma: Adult Survivors of Sexual Abuse
The paper provides a profound analysis of both the micro and the macro context of molestation and attempts to incorporate the obtained knowledge into a practical therapy.
- Sexual Abuse and Crisis Intervention Strategy
Fear pervades the sexually abused children; in the course of the abuse, in the childhood, and all through the remaining part of their lives into adulthood.
- Physical, Emotional and Sexual Abuse of Children
The simple explanation of the child sex abuse includes unfair and unauthorised use of a child’s presence or body for self satisfaction.
- Sexual Abuse in Children: Application Project
In the article, the researcher investigates the problem of reliability of the statements of children who have allegedly faced sexual abuse.
- Impacts of Sexual Abuse on Children
The paper argues child sexual abuse has severe physical and long-term psychological consequences affecting their development.
- Sexual Abuse: Researching of Ethical Dilemma
The ethical dilemma chosen revolves around the social worker dealing with a situation involving a 21-year-old female client who her father had sexually molested.
- Child Sexual Abuse: Effects and Treatment
Exploring the effects of sexual abuse on children requires understating the spectrum of consequences sexual abuse has on the victims and identifying possible treatment.
- Reporting the Act of Sexual Abuse Against Children
The 218th legislature of the State of New Jersey of Assembly no. 850 upgrades the penalty for failing to report the act of sexual abuse against children.
- Life After Sexual Abuse. Counseling Intervention
A victim of sexual abuse faces challenges after the traumatic experience. For this reason, comprehensive intervention for the victims of sexual abuse must be provided.
- Sexual Abuse: Definitions and Dynamics of Rape
Rape cases have been on the rise over the past few years. So far, little has been done to address the issue and it’s high time that the government took up the responsibility.
- The Phenomenon of Child Sexual Abuse in the Society
Sexual abuse, and more so on the minors, has taken centre stage in the last decade. This has forced different states to come up with statutes that outlaw this act.
- Symptomatic v. Nonspecific Medical Evidence of Sexual Abuse
The main challenge in dealing with sexual abuse is showing without doubt that it has occurred. In the paper, discuss symptomatic and nonspecific medical evidence of sexual abuse.
- New South Wales v Lepore: Sexual Abuse by Teachers
The plaintiff (Lepore) sued the State of New South Wales (the first defendant) and the teacher (the second defendant) in the District Court of New South Wales.
- Family Violence: Adult-Child Sexual Abuse
This paper explores the risk and protection factors for child abuse in the light of Macro-system, microsystem, mesosystems; and programs that target the prevention of child abuse.
- Child Sexual Abuse Problem and Solutions
Child sexual abuse is a crime that often occurs undetected, as children may not be fully aware that they are being harmed. So the problem is important to recognize.
- Borderline Personality Disorder and Childhood Sexual Abuse
This paper examines different research studies to demonstrate a causal or high-risk factor in child victims of sexual abuse to develop Borderline Personality Disorder in adulthood.
- Childhood Sexual Abuse and Its Impact on Future Life
The paper explores how sibling incest and childhood sexual abuse affect persons’ interpersonal relationships and adulthood sexual functioning.
- Sexual Abuse and Different Factors of Rape
Sexual abuse is committed when an individual is not able to consent to sex because she is mentally ill, retarded, or intoxicated.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association's (NCAA) Ethics Program and Sexual Abuse Scandals
Although the NCAA has a rather practical framework for keeping the levels of student safety high, the alliance has failed miserably in several instances of severe ethics violations.
- Sexual Abuse Prevention and Rape Factors
Rape is a type of sexual abuse, as a rule, implying sexual intercourse with a person by one or several people without consent. The rapists, use a helpless status of a victim.
- Memories of Sexual Abuse: Robbins vs. Benatar
This paper examines Robbins’ and Benatar’s arguments on the truthfulness of recovered memories of sexual abuse.
- Child Sexual Abuse by Catholic Priests
Sexual abuse of children by Catholic priests is an issue that was highlighted in the recent decades by journalists and social activists.
- The #Metoo Movement Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse
In opposition to the injustice toward women, the #MeToo movement emerged to fight sexism and harassment, including the struggle for the detention of gender-based violence.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Sexual Abuse
- Child Sexual Abuse Issue in Society
Sexual abuse can have many important outcomes. Many of the people who became the victims of sexual abuse show the tendency to develop fear and anxiety.
- Socioeconomic Conditions Can Lead to Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Abuse of Children
Physical, emotional, and sexual abuse of children is more likely to occur in environments where the presence of socioeconomic negative factors aggravates the situation.
- Sexual Abuse in Male and Female Adolescents
This study is intended to examine the correlation between boys and girls who have been sexually abused and experienced psychological distress.
- Psychological Impacts of Sexual Abuse on Ryan
An older boy had allegedly abused Ryan sexually on several occasions. Ryan is likely to suffer psychologically as a result of trauma and depression.
- Long-Term Outcomes of Childhood Sexual Abuse
The paper reviews the literature providing information on the psychological, psychiatric, and physical outcomes of child sexual abuse.
- Cultural Issues in Disclosures of Child Sexual Abuse
The article Cultural Issues in Disclosures of Child Sexual Abuse draws attention to the problem and develops an interview guideline that would take cultural aspects into account.
- Child Sexual Abuse Issue Review
Posttraumatic stress disorder, increased stress levels and poor health in individuals are some of the long-term effects of child sexual abuse.
- Sexual Abuse in Boys and Girls and Its Implications
The analysis of this paper will be the scrutiny of sexual abuse on boys relative to girls and its implications on children.
- The Consequences of Child Sexual Abuse on the Behavioral Patterns in Adulthood
The child sexual abuse remains one of the most intimidating and stigmatizing traumas for many children and families that are overcoming the acute psychological outcomes in both childhood and adulthood.
- Child Sexual Abuse Disclosure and Evidence in Australia
Sexual molestation that targets children is a serious problem that needs to be effectively tackled in society.
- Boys’ and Girls’ Sexual Abuse Relationship
Having conducted a research devoted to the relationships between boys’ and girls’ sexual abuse, the following results have been obtained.
- Treating Sexual Abuse Through the Transtheoretical Model
This paper will consider the social cognitive theory, the health belief theory, and the transtheoretical theory as ways of approaching treatment where sexual abuse is present.
- Sexual Abuse and Workplace Investigation
This paper aims to analyze a conflict scenario in which an employee is sexually abused by her manager. The paper will discuss proper approaches to a workplace investigation.
- Socioeconomic Conditions Can Lead to Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Abuse of Children
Wealth, access to education, parents' occupation, health, income, and housing are significant in avoiding child abuse. Discussion of the importance of socioeconomic conditions.
- Sexual Abuse in the Fifty Shades of Grey
This essay analyzes the impact Fifty Shades of Grey has on people’s understanding of BDSM practices and shows that the movie’s plot confuses consensual and abusive activities.
- Randomized Trial of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Post-traumatic Stress Disorders in Adult Female Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
The study purposed to compare the efficacy of three treatment strategies on women with posttraumatic stress disorder arising from childhood sexual abuse.
- The Issue of Child Sexual Abuse
Many studies address that issue discussing potential consequences of child sexual abuse and available prevention measures.