💡 Research Paper Examples on Vietnam War
- The Korean War vs. the Vietnam War
The Korean War broke out as a disagreement over boundaries between North and South Korea. The Vietnam War was a war between communism and capitalism.
- Lyndon B. Johnson in the Vietnam War
This research reviews the United States' involvement in the Vietnam War. It discusses the interests of the United States in Vietnam, The Tonkin Gulf Incident, and the Tonkin Resolution.
- The Vietnam War History
The Vietnam War was one of the most memorable events in the history of the world. The main outcome of the war was that the Communists attained their goal, namely putting the end to the Saigon regime.
- Vietnam War History: War on Terror
This paper analyses how Vietnam and terror war are similar or different with regard to military, Political, Social, Economic and media coverage aspects.
- The Political, Economic and Social Effects of the GI Bill and the Vietnam War
The paper discusses the GI Bill of Rights and the war in Vietnam greatly influenced the standards of living during the post-war period.
- Central Intelligence Agency in Vietnam War
A military confrontation between North and South Vietnam in the 20th century took place for almost 20 years. They were receiving substantial support from two superpowers.
- The Vietnam War From 1955 to 1975
The current essay discusses why President Johnson got the United States so profoundly into Vietnam and suggests what could have he done to avoid the escalation.
- Vietnam War in the Platoon Movie by Oliver Stone
The movie Platoon has become a significant event: it marked the shift in people’s perception and attempted to reflect the actual war experience of a person openly.
- Student’s Unrest and Socio-Political Outcomes of the Vietnam War in America
The paper examines the thesis that student unrest catalyzed the larger American public's rise against the US’s involvement in the Vietnam War.
- The Vietnam War and the United States Involvement
Shortly after World War II ended, the United States of America was involved in a divisive conflict, the Vietnam War, which lasted for two decades.
- Chain of Command in Vietnam War
The 6 levels of the chain of command in connection to the limited war ideology in Vietnam will be examined including soldiers, division commanders, and up to the President.
- How the Vietnam War Broke the American Presidency
The 1960s in America was a turbulent time associated with racial tension within the country and the Vietnam war outside of its borders.
- “The Vietnam War: An Intimate History”: Book Review
The book “The Vietnam War: An Intimate History” is designed to convey the events of the war from various perspectives and introduce them to interested audiences.
- The Use of Agent Orange in the Vietnam War
Agent Orange is a code for the chemical mixture of 2-4-5 trichlorophenoxyacetic acid and 2-4 dichlorophenoxyacetic acid in equal measure.
- Civil Rights Movement and the Vietnam War
The Vietnam War required both White and African-American soldiers to fight side by side, and thus this war marked the first combat to have a racially integrated battalion.
- The Vietnam War and American Music
American music was initially written to simply express emotions, later it became a social tool for applying pressure to the US government to end their involvement in Vietnam.
- Analysis of the Vietnam War Timeline 1961-64
The adoption of the JWPs in the Vietnam War was not appropriate in the sense that it failed to establish a permanent agreement between the North and the South Vietnamese.
- How did the media shape Americans' perceptions of the Vietnam War?
This paper examines how the media worked in period of the Vietnam War and gives a detailed account of the kind of reporting that was experienced.
- Vietnam War Controversy and Civil Rights Movement
The Vietnam War controversy led to the outrageous assassination of King and the formation of the Black Panther Party.
- Hanoi and Washington: The Vietnam War
The Vietnam War was a conflict that was military in nature, occurred between the years 1954 and 1975, and was between the communists and the non-communists
- The Vietnam War: Diplomatic Mechanisms Connected With the USA
The onset of the Vietnam War exposed the vagaries in the American political and administrative systems in issues of diplomacy, presidency, and even in cultural and social matters.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Influence in the Vietnam War
Ho Chi Minh was the leader of the Vietnam independence movement and established the Democratic Republic of Vietnam which was governed by the communists.
- The Role of Women in the Vietnam War
The Vietnam War was one of the riskiest military combats since the culmination of the First and Second World Wars.
- Vietnam War History: A Cold War Triggered by Vietnam’s Decision of Resisting Colonial Powers
Vietnam War was a cold war era military conflict which had started in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia from 1st November 1954 to 30th April 1975.
- Asian Studies: The Vietnam War's Key Points
There were several key points in the Vietnam War that have decided its course and the way people thought about the events taking place.
👍 Good Vietnam War Essay Samples for College
- Vietnam War: Causes and Consequences
The Vietnam War emerged in 1954 when the nationalist forces defeated their French colonial masters. The paper seeks to analyze the initial cause and results of this war critically.
- The Vietnam War on the Network Nightly News
Chester’s work in this article centers on the fact the American use of attrition strategy in the American – Vietnam War was a failure.
- The Cold War and the Vietnam War
The Cold War was a post World War II confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union; then know as the United Soviet Socialist Republic.
- American Government’s Involvement in the Vietnam War
The Vietnam War was one of the most miscalculated and misguided endeavors undertaken by the American government in an effort to protect democracy.
- Contribution of Women in the Vietnam War
There is no doubt that women played a crucial role in the Vietnam War given the dire conditions that they worked in and the stress ridden
- Vietnam War: Political Reality
The struggle led to the death of millions of soldiers and civilians and to the present day, Vietnam continues to struggle in reinstating itself after suffering from the astounding losses.
- Effects of the Vietnam War
The Vietnam War had adverse effects, and bred protests in Vietnam and back in America as antiwar organizations advocated against the war.
- My Lai Massacre During Vietnam War
The work is aimed to discuss the assault of the hamlet of My Lai in the province of South Vietnam on 16 March 1968 by American soldiers during Vietnam War.
- The Gulf of Tonkin Resolution of 1964 is a Turning Point in Vietnam War
The Gulf of Tonkin Resolution was one of the major turning points in the history of the USA that greatly influenced on the flow of the Vietnam War.
- Stories from the Vietnam War
In the dissonance of opinions on the Vietnam War, it appears reasonable to turn to the first-hand experiences of the veterans and to draw real-life information from their stories.
- Music During the Vietnam War: An Intangible Weapon
American music during the 1960s was initially written to express emotions. It became a social tool for applying pressure to the US government to end their involvement in Vietnam.
- Student Opposition to Involvement of US in Vietnam War
The opposition to the Vietnam War began in 1964 with students from various colleges in the United States participating in protests aimed at pressing the governing authority to end the war.
- How the Vietnam War Polarized American Society
The political dynamics that result from the Vietnam War produced a myriad of varying effects. It divided the country ideologically, the effects still divide the nation.
- National Security and Press Media in Vietnam War
This paper explains how national security collided with Press Media on societal issues. It reflects on events that took place during the Vietnam War.
- The Vietnam War and the Cold War
The Vietnam War and the Cold War were escalated by the assumption that the communist movement would spread out to other Asian states in the south east region.
- Vietnam War vs. War on Terror in the Middle East
The Vietnam War and the War on Terror in the Middle East were both prominent military conflicts with American overseas involvement that share eerie similarities.
- China's Support for North Vietnam in the Vietnam War
This paper set out to highlight how China supported North Vietnam in the Vietnam War. China made a promise that she would regard Vietnam’s problems as her own.
- The Vietnam War and the Tet Offensive
The Tet Offensive was a remarkable point in American and Vietnamese history. It represented a large military campaign with several severe attacks.
- The Vietnam War Causes and Effects
The Vietnam War led to great number of deaths in the American force, with close to sixty lives being lost and about three hundred and fifty soldiers being maimed.
- The Vietnam War Reasons from Primary Sources
Some of the infamous takeaways from the Vietnam War were the guerilla tactics employed by the Vietnamese fighters, the Truman Doctrine, and the rise of the US pacifist movement.
- Vietnam War and Iraq War: US Involvement in the War
Vietnam and Iraq were both wars of choice and involved deceit and misrepresentation by the U.S. government. There are many similarities between Iraq and the Vietnam War.
- Vietnam War – American Experience Since 1945
The Vietnam War was the longest and most unpopular war that the United States ever took part in. there was great loss of life and major financial repercussions.
- Vietnam War in Political Cartoons
The paper describes a political cartoon about the Vietnam War, tells the details, and explains how these details present the cartoonist's message.
- Ideology Warfare Before and After Vietnam War
The Vietnam War from 1955 to 1975 can be classified as ideology warfare, with communist forces supporting North Vietnam and anti-communist coalitions supporting South Vietnam.
- Vietnam War: David Halberstam's The Making of a Quagmire
David Halberstam, the author of the book The Making of a Quagmire: America and Vietnam during the Kennedy Era is categorical about the dealings of the Americans in the Vietnamese affair.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Vietnam War
- The Vietnam War's Impact on the United States
The hard lesson learned, seemingly, from America’s involvement in Vietnam was that possessing an overwhelming military force does not guarantee victory.
- Why Did The United States Lose The Vietnam War?
The Vietnam War refers to the greatest fight that took place between 1961 and 1975 in Vietnam against the US.
- Impact of the Vietnam War and Results of the Cold War
This essay covers Impact of the Vietnam War. Investments and sacrifices, the results of the Cold War. Vietnam War like benchmark by which American military limitations can be measured.
- The Vietnam War: A Clash of Viewpoints
Vietnam War was rather versatile issue in the distant 1967-68 for a civilian and a soldier, which can be explained by a number of reasons.
- Vietnam War Debate and African American Freedom Struggle
During the Vietnam War, African American civil rights movements faced severe division and disparities due to the shift in non-violent views.
- How TV Showed the Vietnam War
With the increasing dependence of Americans on television for images of the Vietnam War, the news became more and more biased.
- Peace & Global Security: Vietnam War & Israel-Palestine Conflict
Military conflicts are difficult to approach from an objective standpoint. Often being emotionally dueled in addition to the political agenda by which they are supported.
- American History During the Vietnam War
This work presents an interview of an eighty-year-old retired veteran soldier who witnessed numerous memorable events that took place in America during and after the Vietnam War.
- Vietnam War: My Attitude
Considering the modern knowledge about the Vietnam War, it seems almost outrageous to justify the government's actions during its course or the reasons behind it.
- Vietnam War: The Battle Where There Could Be no Winners
There are certain things that have to be remembered despite the bitter feeling they cause. Otherwise, the next generation will make the same mistake once again.
- How the Vietnam War Influenced the Iraq War?
The war in Vietnam demonstrated that there are limitations to a military superpower’s capabilities. This is a lesson the defunct Roman Empire never learned.
- Why Vietnam War Was Unpopular: Media Coverage and Antiwar Movement
This essay will examine the reasons media coverage and the antiwar movement made the Vietnam War unpopular and argue the opposite opinion.
- Vietnam War Experiences in David Vancil's Poems
The poem Flashback might be confusing as Vancil uses complex metaphors. Pulpwood and Another Word for Orange provides readers with clear images.
- American Experience of the Vietnam War
The Vietnam War is one of the most confusing and complicated wars in the history of humanity. It is significant for the United States as it has influenced its population.
- Vietnam War: John Kerry's Role
As a civilian Kerry influenced the continuation of the war by highlighting its disadvantages thus the need to initiate measures in this respect.
- Coverage of the Vietnam War on Television
At the dawn of television media emergence, the coverage of the Vietnam War was subjective as the opinion of public was manipulated to get the desired reaction from the Americans.
- The Chicanos in the Vietnam War
This paper analyzes the Vietnam War which caused the draft of hundreds of thousands of men (García). There were dissatisfaction among people with the draft process not being fair.
- The Trauma of the Vietnam War
Le Thi Diem Thuy shows that the repression of this trauma separates family members from each other as they try to conceal their feelings from the others.
- Vietnam Women Soldiers in the Vietnam War and Life Change after the War
Women soldiers as well as men soldiers play a critical role in ending of a battle and though most of the times men get recognized for their heroic acts, women are rarely appreciated.
- Music as a Weapon During the Vietnam War
The paper highlights and analysis the impact of music on soldiers' lives and morals during the Vietnam War battlefield.