💡 Research Paper Examples on Water
- Solar Ponds in Sea Water Desalination Feasibility Study
Water shortage is a major global problem, more so in arid and semi-arid areas. The purpose of this paper is to evaluate the feasibility of a Solar Pond for Seawater Desalination.
- Oil Exploration Effects on Soil and Underground Water
The toxic materials coming from the exploration sites are very harmful. This paper addresses the potential effects of oil exploration activities in Canada’s specific regions.
- Integrated Sustainable Water Resource Management Plan
The purpose of this final chapter is to offer evidence-based recommendations for pursuing an appropriate Integrated Sustainable Water Resource Management plan for the UAE.
- Water Shortage and Contamination in South Florida
The present study intends to explore the causes and consequences closely associated with the issue of water shortage and contamination in South Florida.
- Sustainable Water Management: An Example From Amsterdam, Netherlands
Freshwater is one of the elementary needs of a human organism. It is also used for a variety of utilitarian needs like washing dishes, showering, flushing the toilet, etc.
- Water Distribution System in Virginia State
Going by US Geological Service estimates, nearly all water withdrawals (95.7%) in Virginia were from surface water.
- Water Resources: Their Beneficial Uses
Water is one of the essential resources that man cannot do without. All forms of life on earth entirely depend on water man derives his water.
- Water Resources in the United Arab Emirates
This paper evaluates the water security situation in the UAE, as areas of the Middle East are dry, and the question of clean water provision is critical in its territories now.
- Comparison of Microbiological Water Quality Standards for Swimming Beaches
This paper will cover Hong Kong’s experience in monitoring beach water quality and compare it to the national standards of China and the water quality standards of other countries.
- In Arizona, Collaboration Averts Water Disaster
In Arizona, Collaboration Averts Water Disaster is devoted to the problem of drought in the Colorado River basin and methods of overcoming it.
- Water Resources and Water Quality Problems in Sabah
This paper explores water resources, water quality problems, and the supporting statistics that highlight water quality needs in Sabah.
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority: Case Study
The researcher explores the drivers and constraints of training in fostering learning culture and innovation, focusing specifically on the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority.
- Can Hot Water Freeze Faster Than Cold Water?
In an article published by Mathews in the year 1992, his main focus centers on the Mpemba phenomenon. He dares us to perform an experiment to experience Mpemba effect.
- Water Depletion Causes Overview
This paper discusses the causes of water depletion and its consequences; finally, it will discuss how public and private entities can collaborate to reduce water depletion.
- Water-Energy-Food Nexus in Himalayan Region
The International Renewable Energy Agency used the Hindu Kush Himalayan region as an illustration of how a nexus-based adjustment can be a factor in the renewable energy field.
- Water Supply System: Maryland
The water supply in Maryland is not centralized. Various water supply firms apply through the NDE, and after vetting, their requests are approved to supply water to a given region.
- Water Supply and Plumbing System in California
The Plumbing system and water supply in California are used not only for recreation, leisure or comfort, they are also needed for medical requirements and fire fighting measures.
- The Water-Energy-Food Nexus and Problem Mitigation
This paper allows us to see how nexus-related issues are attended to at different levels and introduces several institutions, which help mitigate the water-energy-food problems.
- Water Resource Problem and Its Causes
Witze’s article “More Than 2 Billion People Lack Safe Drinking Water. That Number Will Only Grow” explores the potential for water crisis escalation.
- Water Pollution in China
The Chinese government requires taking proactive environmental conservation measures to prevent further contamination of the existing clean underground water.
- Women Involvement in Water Management
If woman are involved in the management of water resource, they are bound to be entirely successful since they have dealt with the resource and have managed it from even in their households.
- The Major Contributors to Water Pollution
Water pollution is a severe issue in the world because of the severe implications that it cause to living organisms and their impact on the ecosystem.
- Water Pollution and Associated Health Risks
A significant part of the pollutants discharged with sewage or waste gases returns to people while taking water for household and drinking purposes.
- Soft-Path Water Management Study in Abu Dhabi
This paper focuses on the methodology of the research studying whether ‘soft path’ water management can be analyzed and applied for sustainable water management in Abu Dhabi.
- Virtual Water and the Water-Energy Nexus
The essay observes the issues related to the interconnectedness between virtual water and the water-energy nexus and the opportunities for the global economy and society.
- The Soft-Path Approach for Sustainable Water Management
The ultimate objective was to suggest potentially effective measures for water regulation in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi based on identified weaknesses.
- Water Pollution and Treatment Methods
The main emphasis are on developing better water treatment methods as well as educating the public on dangers of water pollution.
- Water Pollution and Wind Energy
Water pollution is a problem that has affected the world for a long time. It essentially entails contamination of the water bodies such as lakes, oceans, rivers and ground water.
- Should Bottled Water Be Banned?
The paper states that bottled water does more harm than good to both humans and the environment, and hence they should be banned.
- Insects and Walking on Water
Some insects, commonly known as water striders, have the ability to move on the surface of water without using a flight or floatation mechanism or sinking.
👍 Good Water Essay Samples for College
- Desalination: Membrane Materials for Reverse Osmosis Water
This paper reviews membrane materials for future improvements in reverse osmosis water desalination and wastewater related applications (membrane bioreactors).
- California and Water Shortage
Describe the ramifications of the threat of water shortage, its level of seriousness, which species and ecosystems are being impacted, and how.
- The Shortage of Water & Human Population Growth
Discussion of the water shortage and its relation to the earth population with a view to the possible future problems. Analysis of the problem and possible recommendations.
- The Development of Water Purification Technology since 1800
There is historical evidence that people in Ancient Egypt were already familiar with basic processes such as coagulation helpful for water treatment.
- Jordan River' Water Issues and Hydropolitics
River Jordan is one transboundary watercourse that is heavily influenced by the politics of the nations utilizing its waters. The transboundary watercourses create the potential for conflict.
- Chemistry: Partitioning Coefficient of the Water
The partitioning coefficient of the water solutions with of diuron, decadienal, atrazine, fluoranthene, and desethylatrazine compounds are calculated in accordance with the formula.
- Dialysis Water Treatment System
Treating raw water for medical use requires the extraction of impurities in different stages. In the dialysis process, water purification is a critical factor.
- Water Pollution and Its Mitigation
Every living organism on the plant depends on water for its survival. An organism may consume water directly or it may live on another organism that directly consumes water.
- Solar Energy for Water Desalination in Remote Areas
Solar heat energy in the desalination of salty water has mainly found usage in small-scale establishments in remote and arid regions.
- Providing Access to Clean Water
This is why this option should be overlooked by coastal communities that can significantly increase the amount of clean water which is available to them
- Water Treatment System for Saline Bores in Cape York
This project aims to provide a detailed plan for the implementation of saline water treatment technology in bores of Cape York, Queensland, as part of the 2020 EWB challenge.
- Water Resource Plan: The Problem of Overdrawing the Surface Water
The problem of overdrawing the surface water is very important nowadays and it is the object of study of many scientists and specialists.
- Canada and the Future of Water
Canada is mostly referred to as the nation which is rich in freshwater because it has the longest ocean in the world and 9% of this water is freshwater
- Water Quality in the United States
The quality of water available for use in the United States and other countries continually changes from year to year. Humankind and nature are two significant factors.
- Water Scarcity Issue and Environment
The paper answers the question why to be worried about running out of drinking water even though the earth's surface is mostly made of water.
- Can Hot Water Freeze Faster Than Cold Water?
The phenomenon that hot water freezes faster than cold water had received constant disapproval prior to the year 1969 when a fluke experiment on ice cream echoed the anomaly.
- What Is Water-Related Terrorism and How to Cope With It?
Water-related terrorism includes damaging government facilities, and since water resources are vital for human existence, it is profitable for terrorists to attack them.
- Study of Local Water Resources Quality
This laboratory report aims to summarize the results obtained during the study oxygen consumption, BOD, and detecting dissolved suspended solids in Hong Kong water.
- The Human Right to Water: History, Meaning and Controversy
The concept of human right to water has been the point of contention for over several decades but the issue gained global importance in 2010.
- Water-Energy Nexus and Related Service
Water availability has significant impacts on the social and economic welfare in a society. Water is a pillar of the development of reliable energy infrastructure.
- Water Shortage the Biggest Environmental Concern on the Planet
The issue of water shortage is a major environmental concern all over the world in the current times. The survey of issue of water shortage which carried out in fifteen countries.
- Drinking Water Sources and Pollution in Houston, TX
The most important problems in the Houston area are soil erosion, lake eutrophication, decreased dissolved oxygen levels, and groundwater contamination.
- Water Droplet Accumulation on the Surface of a Penny: Laboratory Report
This laboratory work examines the patterns of water droplet accumulation on the surface of a penny. This report aims to summarize the results of the laboratory work.
- The Climate Change Impact on Fresh Water
Climate change can imperil the safety and access to fresh water, which inevitably leads to disequilibrium in other complexes.
- Waste Water Treatment
The waste water from the toilets is directed to either in the septic tanks, biofilters or to enter in to the aerobic treatment systems.
- Water, Energy and Food Sustainability in Middle East
This paper effectively answers the raised questions such as practices that should be carried out to ensure enough energy, food, and water for everyone in the Middle East.
- Substances Influence on Water
The objective of the experiment will be to find if the freezing rate of water changes when different substances are added.
- Water Crisis and Risk Management
Water shortage is resulting in inadequate water supply and poor quality water supply and has led to problems among the members involved.
- Impact of Public Policies in Water Resources Management
The foundation of human existence and life on earth is dependent on water. As the most common and abundant liquid in the world, water is at the heart of global environmental issues.
- Food Security Promotion: Energy, Water and Food
It is important to note that the issues of water, energy, and food are closely related. The relationship between the three can be explained using the nexus approach.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Water
- Water and Soil Management
Maintaining soil water balance has a long history and is practiced in many countries, arguing that human activities are threatening the quality of water and soil.
- Water Pollution Is a Problem We Need to Face
The problems of dumping also focus attention on the world population’s tendency to over-consume the freshwater that we do have.
- Impact of Water Treatment on Wheat Plant Growth
Three vital factors are required for the healthy growth of plants. They include water, sunlight and the availability of nutrients.
- Water Quality in Savannah, Georgia
The City of Savannah Water Supply and Treatment Department conducts numerous annual tests to ensure that drinking water in the region is safe for human consumption.
- Mechanism of Regulating Water Intake and Output
Maintaining the required level of water in the body is critical to the well-being of an individual since water allows for regulating temperature, managing digestion.
- Analysis of the Types, Causes of Water Pollution
This paper is an in-depth analysis of the types of water pollution, causes of water pollution, effects of water pollution, and ways through which water pollution can be prevented.
- The Impact of River Water on Wheat Plant Growth
The growth and development of plants require three major factors: water, light, and nutrients (Lin et al. 86). Water plays a vital role in all stages of plant growth.
- Design of Pump System for Water Tank Filling
Electrical motors are not the best choice to have energy. Solar panels and fuel cells should be used to store them.
- Lack of Water in California as an Environmental Issue
California can run out of water because of technological and social problems that affected the region. Defining water resources' development is critically important.
- How Important for People Is the Water Right?
Access to clean water and sanitation is a basic human right and If it is recognized, everyone will receive sufficient access to water necessary for equality among all.
- Environmental Public Issue: Water Pollution
The term paper examines the issue of water pollution in relation to the career development career in the field of public health.
- Fiji Water Quality: Biology Lab Experiment
Since Fiji water is among the popular brands in the US, it is essential to evaluate whether it is clean, that is, safe for human consumption.
- Virtual Water Savings and Trade in Agriculture
The idea of virtual water was initially created as a method for assessing how water-rare nations could offer food, clothing, and other water-intensive products to their residents.
- Water Pollution: Causes and Consequences
Water pollution may entail far-reaching consequences that are practically unpredictable. Contamination of water contributed to the extinction of many species.
- Water Pollution Causes, Effects and Solutions
This essay seeks to examine the concept of water pollution, its causes, effects and solutions to water pollution. Water pollution takes place in various water bodies all over the world.
- Erin Brockovich Film and 2014 Flint Water Crisis
This paper analyzes the movie Erin Brockovich and compares it with the current situation in Flint, which started in April 2014.
- Ethics of Bottled Water
This paper focuses on the ethics of bottled water by evaluating its effect on water supply and the environment.
- The Privatization or Commodification of Water
Water forms an essential commodity that ensures continuity of life, though for a long time no systematic way has been elaborated in appreciating its value.
- Boiling Is a Process That Cools the Water
This paper tells that bringing water to a boil while making tea is a progression that cools it since the process lessens the overall temperature.
- Socio-Economic Impact of Grabbing Water Bodies: A Sociological Study
This paper analyzes the research “Socio-Economic Impact of Grabbing Water Bodies: A Sociological Study”, its hypotheses, research methods, and findings.
- Website Design: Water Equipment Technology
This work analyzes mistakes of the site called Water Equipment Technology regarding the design to get it more popular for an average internet surfer.
- Burning Issue of Water Pollution in Washington
The problem of polluted drinking water in Washington should be solved immediately despite various obstacles, such as pressure for money, etc.
- Liquid Waste Disposal and Ground Water Contamination
This paper is dealing with two case studies in relation to liquid waste disposal and water contamination in glacial deposits.
- Water Sector Privatisation in Saudi Arabia
The paper explores the decision by the Ministry of Water and Electricity in Saudi Arabia to form the National Water Company to facilitate the privatization process and oversee the regional operations.
- Water Scarcity in the United Arab Emirates
The Gulf region is characterized by a considerable level of water scarcity due to the peculiarities of its climate and geographic location.
- The Water Supply System in Boston
The aim of this paper is to analyze the water supply system in Boston from the perspective of treatment towards water supply and technical characteristics of fire hydrants.
- Eight Methods in the Process of Raw Water Purification
Raw water has to be purified through various techniques in order to remove chemicals and other impurities.
- Water and Its Influence on Political Power
The lack of water in an area can affect the political and economic position of the country, while the surplus water can become a strategic advantage in the global political arena.
- Water Management and Ecology Issues
The paper studies water management, its various implications and explains why this area is important on examples of environmental issues.
- Land Usage and Water Quality in Saudi Arabia
The effect of land use in Saudi Arabian water quality has intensified the region's water crisis, causing economic, ecological, and social challenges.
✍️ Best Water Essay Examples to Write about
- Water Scarcity: An Issue of Living in the US
Water is a natural resource found in nature and is essential for supporting life. Water scarcity is the imbalance that is likely to occur between the available water.
- Water Distribution System in Maryland
Maryland has developed delivery systems that supply the people with more than adequate quantities of water; however, the rural population lacks even the necessary supply of water.
- Water Crisis: Issue Analysis
The mismanagement of the water resources is making it scarce. The reasons of scarcity of water are mainly the rise population, pollution and poor management of water.
- Water and Energy Sectors in the UAE
The research explores the connection between water and energy sector in the United Arab Emirates and, finally, suggests to focus on renewable energy sources.
- Impact of the Global Water Crisis
The paper explores the relevant problem of growing demand for water resources and issues with water management in conservation and reuse policie.
- Activation Energy for Viscous Flow of Water, Acetone, Toluene, and o-Xylene
The aim of the research was to investigate the hypothesis that the activation energy of a substance depends on intermolecular forces that arise in this substance.
- Alternative Energy Sources: A Collaborative Approach in Water Management
With the increasingly high prices of gasoline in particular and fossil fuels in general there is a need to find an alternative source of energy.
- Water and Soil Pollution: Effects on the Environment
Water and soil pollution is the process of contaminating water and soil. In this project, we will investigate the apparent main pollutants of the Spring Mill Lake.
- Recycling Of Gray-water As A Water Conservation Effort
Recycling of gray-water involves separation of the plumbing system handling toilet water from that carrying the rest of the household wastewater.
- Water Consumption in the UAE: Analyzing the Past Mistakes, Designing the Future Strategy
By integrating technology into water consumption process in the UAE, one may possibly bring water consumption rates down and make the given process more economical.
- Water Purification Methods in the Middle East
This report discusses the methods of water purification and their usage in the Middle East in the context of water purification problems and various environmental issues.
- Effects of Animal Reburial on Soil Structure and Water
There are different methods that are usually employed to deal with carcass when massive death of animals does occur.
- Water Services and Fire Fighting in Colorado State
Today Colorado’s residents need safe water for domestic and agricultural use, water for industrial use, and water for an emergency response such as fire fighting.
- Human Right to Water
According to the right, the water should not only be clean and safe, but it should also be sufficient and continuous for personal and domestic use.
- Water Service in the UK: History and Sources
The aim of this paper is to review the history of water service in the UK, as well as analyze the water sources, the volumes of water daily usage, and how the data is treated.
- Woburn's Municipal Water Supply System
The purpose of this paper is to discuss Woburn's municipal water supply system. Today, Woburn supplies water to millions of users.
- Tourism Effects on Water in the Caribbean
The overuse of water in the Caribbean region leads to a degraded water quality, which adversely affects the nearby populations.
- Recent Water Treatment and Production Developments
This study attempts to investigate whether inorganic filters are more suitable for industrial and water treatment processes when compared to organic filters.
- Water Management: Soft-Path Approach in Abu Dhabi
In Abu Dhabi, rapid population growth, exponential changes in lifestyle, shortage of water resources are all major challenges to the water sector.
- Bottled Water Impact on Environment
This paper seeks to amplify the need for regulation of the used water bottles. It is quite obvious that water bottles are the highest in a number of all bottles thrown away after use.
- Water Crisis, Oceans and Sea Turtles Issues
The paper explores the topic of the water crisis, fertilizing the oceans, problem of saving sea turtles. It analyzes two videos and three articles.
- Water, Wind, Solar, and Nuclear Power Technologies
Hydropower dams have a significant impact on the environment. Wind energy can be a perfect alternative energy source. Technologically, nuclear fission is sustainable.
- Water Quality Issues in Developing Countries
Available statistics reveal that an estimated one billion people, most of them living in developing countries, don’t have access to clean, safe water.