💡 Research Paper Examples on Web Technology
- SAML and XACML: Web Services Security
SAML and XACML are security applications that are used on web services to apply various standards and protocols to be able to allow secure and valid communication between entities.
- Use of Cascading Styles Sheets (CSS) in Web Design
Cascading style sheet (CSS) is a programming language that defines how a page requested by the client is to be rendered in the web browser.
- Website in Schools
The web is a good source of support for learners since it provides a huge connection of library, students can explore broadly.
- A Needs Analysis in Developing a New Website
The paper applies needs analysis to the process of website development – a vital step in the beginning stages of website design helps to identify user groups and company goals.
- Analysis of Enterprise Web Services Security Model
This document discusses various security policies and issues that an Enterprise Web Service might face in a real-world environment.
- Multi-Factor Authentication for Social Networking Website
Social networking websites store information about the user profile and some also allow maintaining of multiple profiles for different purposes.
- Benefits from Creating Online Shopping Website
Online shopping, also known as online retailing is a modern form of marketing goods and services. It entails use of the Internet to buy and sell goods or services.
- Securities Exchange Web Site Exploration Case Study: Microsoft Corporation
The case study examines the 10 K filings of Microsoft Corporation for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2020, as listed in the SEC EDGAR database.
- Web-Based School Management Mobile Application
This report illustrates the development of the final year project of a web-based Management System developed for KS Secondary School.
- Counselor Communications and Web Technology
Counselors are the first people students and parents approach in case of need. They are noted for their communicative skills and ability to solve problems.
- Websites Against Cyber Crimes: Investigating High-Tech Crime
Feelings of hidden identity and impunity have the potential to push immoral people into online incivility, harassment, and blackmail.
- Web: Ready for Assistive Technology or Not
This research paper’s major purpose is to discuss and research the accessibility issues in relation to websites.
- Development of an Interactive Organizational Website
A web designer should acknowledge the fact that the site is being developed not for the interest of the designer but of the users.
- Web Services as an Evolving Technology
Throughout the paper, the main technologies used in relation to Web services will be used. These include SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- The Web-Based Learning
Web-Based Learning is a popular approach taken in e-learning directions. This report provides an overview of the system, its main features, and the way they were implemented.
- Developing a Wix-Based Website
This project aims to develop a Wix-based website that will be dedicated to home renovation and property management business.
- Assessing Business Websites: Crypto Issues
The recent rise of website design and usability means that it has become easy to access massive quantities of data on various topics presented in a condensed.
- Google's Emerging Web Technologies
The new standards prioritized by Google are the Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) and Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) – technologies that reduce web page loading time.
- Cloud Computing and Web-Based Computing Comparison
This paper presents cloud data storage and management as a more advanced system compared to web-based computing since the former uses remote servers operated vendors.
- Human Computer Interaction in Web Based Systems
A user interface is described as the system that enables users or computer operators to have an interaction with a computer or any computerized machine.
- Website Development and Risk Management
This paper discusses risk management in a web creation project, assessment involves risk identification and evaluation of the potential risks.
- Entrepreneur Website and Its Information
Entrepreneur website has articles by different authors, which are informative, but the credibility of their information cannot be easily ascertained.
- Video Websites' Impact on Mainstream Media
Mainstream media has been affected by the rise of websites replacing their main products and attracting their target audiences.
- Website Marketing Strategies for Fitness Companies
In the fitness industry, marketing methods incorporate a variety of approaches and strategies to raise brand awareness and membership sales.