💡 Research Paper Examples on World War 2
- Women in the Military: World War II
About 70 percent of these women held jobs that were previously held by men, thereby releasing more men to go to war.
- Legacy of Versailles and Causes of World War II
The Paris Peace Conference, held in Versailles in 1919, had a noble aim to end World War I. Still, it turned to be one of the root causes of World War II.
- The Battle of Bastogne in WWII
The Battle of Bastogne was one of the most excruciating tasks that the American Army had to face during WWII since it helped improve soldiers’ morale across the Western Front.
- World War II: Changes to America
The World War II was the period when Americans must unite their resources and skills to resist the enemy and protect their land.
- World War II: A Good War or a Just War?
A good war seems to be a phrase that is ambiguous; but to decide whether World War II is a ‘good war’ or a ‘just war’ may not be a simple exercise.
- World War II: Memorials in Pacific Asia
Memorials of those who passed away and museums to bring to memory the past are not unique to the area of Asia Pacific. This war was one of the major conflicts in history.
- Canada and the Italian Campaign During World War II
The Italian campaign of the Second World War refers to associated operations that took place in and around Italy from 1943 till the end of the war.
- The Use of Radio in German Propaganda During the World War II
The Nazi regime is notorious for its atrocities and crimes, as well as its effective propaganda that made the deadliest war possible.
- Heroic Narrative of South East Asian Nations in World War II
This essay examines the hypothesis that Japan took advantage of the abuses of Western colonialism on South East Asian nations by promising ‘an Asia for Asians'.
- Realist Theory View on World War II
From a realist theory perspective, the outcomes of World War II were successful since, over the course of it, the two competing powers, competed for national interests.
- Roles Played by US Foreign Policy in the Outbreak of the World War II
This paper shall discuss how the Foreign policy of the United States contributed to the outbreak of World War II.
- Battle of the Bulge During World War II
In retrospect, the Battle of the Bulge can be seen as one of the largest strategic mistakes made by Germany due to the false assumption of military superiority.
- Japan and the World War II
Japan’s entry into the World War II is directly connected to the Sino-Japanese War and the preceding Marco Polo battle.
- Nazi's Crimes Against Jews During World War II
The holocaust of the 20th century was the worst persecution of the European Jews by the Nazis in German between 1933 and 1945.
- Japanese American Life During and After the World War II
The Second World War affected every country and nation in the world. Millions of victims of the war suffered from injustice and the aggressive actions of different parties.3
- Contribution to World War II of Chinese and Native Americans
Ethnic minorities did not abandon their country during World War II and significantly contributed to the victory making the government and society see the need for collaboration.
- The World War 2: Positive and Negative Repercussions
It all started on 1st September 1939 when Germany attacked Poland without warning and that was when the world entered into war with itself.
- South Africa in World War II
The paper states that without South African ports, thousands of Allies’ troops of World War II would not have reached the Middle East theatre.
- The Role Played by Texans in World War II
Texans played a significant role in supporting the US in World War II. They volunteered for military service, produced products such as synthetic rubber and fuel.
- Women in World War II
The participation of women in the World War II had much significance. By participating in the war women were able to negotiate for their rights and progressed many of the gender equality issues.
- Battle of the Midway During World War II
The Battle of Midway Atoll was a major naval battle of World War II in the Pacific in June 1942. The victory of the US Navy marked a turning point in the Pacific War.
- World War II: Origins and Consequences
World War II was a global tragedy. That conflict lasted for six years and led to numerous losses, atrocities, and political and ideological shifts across the world.
- Germans Place in World War II after World War I
The defeat of Germany in the First World War was a major cause of the Second World War. Germany had been a force to reckon with from the earlier times of Bismarck. Defeated in World War One.
- Shifting Images of Chinese Americans During World War II
It is important to elaborate on the history of relationships between Japanese Americans and Chinese Americans in the period between 1920 and 1940.
- Domestic Processes in the US During World War II
During World War II in the United States there are various significant events that were a test for the nation and people of color, Japanese Americans.
- American Women in History of World War II
There is a gap in data concerning the inclusion of American women in military operations during World War II. Approximately 350,000 women joined the Armed Services in 1941-45.
- American Power During World War 2 and the Cold War
Achievement from the US perspective was its unprecedented rise as an Empire, a situation discernible especially after the collapse of the Berlin Wall in 1989.
- United States and Japan Relations During World War II
The development of relations between the United States and Japan, which led to the outbreak of war between the two countries, was a very complicated process.
- World War II Was a Continuation of World War I
WWI was a conflict between the Central Powers and the Allied Powers. The former included Germany, the Ottoman Empire, Bulgaria, and Austria-Hungary.
- Austria and France: Impacts and Causes of World War I and World War II
This discussion has clearly indicated that the first and second World Wars had an adverse impact on the social, political, and economic well-being of Austria-Hungary and France.
👍 Good World War 2 Essay Samples for College
- World War II: Role for the United States
World War II led to changing the women’s roles in the family and society, the general social pattern, and to worsening the economic situation in the United States.
- Remembering World War II: Asia-Pacific Studies
While World War II commemorative occasion serve to bring people together in Asia, the occasion is surrounded by controversy in the West, especially in the United States.
- The Fall of the Grand Alliance Against the Axis Powers Before the End of WWII
War is political. International politics have an influence on global wars. The Second War was a war of actions, words, and fierce battles between the UK, US, former Soviet Union and the Nazi rule.
- Japanese Internment During WWII and Post-Internment Housing Discrimination
The World War II period became the darkest time for individuals of Japanese ancestry who resided in the US at the time.
- World War Ii: Alliance Between the United States and the Soviet Union
During World War II, the United States and the Soviet Union were held together by the common objective of defeating Nazi Germany.
- The Outcomes of World War II: Impact of Technology
World War II's scientific and technological accomplishments were among the most significant and long-lasting effects of a struggle that affected every aspect of society.
- History of Aviation in World War I and World War II
Aviation history has various periods that crafted its unique story. It began before the seventeenth century and is known for several momentous events that led to its development, such as World War I and World War II.
- Atomic Bomb Technology and World War II Outcomes
The Hiroshima bombing, the event that ultimately led to the surrender of Japan, was an indication of the level of technological advancement.
- The Great Depression, New Deal, and World War II
This essay explains the causes of the Great Depression, the efforts made by the Roosevelt administration through a slew of economic measures called the ‘New Deal’.
- Germany in the World War II
The World War II was neither political nor economic war. It was the war against people who did not meet the standards imposed by Hitler.
- Russian Climate and German Progression in WWII
The country’s climate is close to generally continental, even though as it rises from west to east, the influence of the Atlantic Ocean reduces.
- Divisions Between the Soviet Union and the USA at the End of the WWII
The current paper uses examples to present the issues that led to the division between the United States and the Soviet Union after the Second World War.
- Women in History of World War II
The role of women in modern history, particularly since the era of industrialization is extensive but remains understudied in academia and underestimated by the broader society.
- Women in Canada During World War II
The analysis of the role of Canadian women in the most devastating war of the century presents special interest due to nontrivial results concerning the place of women in history.
- Political Causes of WWII for America and Germany
World War II is, arguably, the greatest war that the world has ever experienced. It was more costly, affected almost all countries all over the world, caused more people to suffer, and caused more changes worldwide than any other war in the history of the world.
- Truman's Decision to Use Atomic Bombs in WWII
Truman's advisers, in particular Douglas McCarthur, suggested that the US continue bombing Japan and make a subsequent invasion.
- World War II in Europe: Development and Costs
The theater of World War II involved the majority of the world’s countries, but most of the human, financial, physical, and social losses were experienced by the European states.
- World War II: People in Hitler's Army
Bartov’s Hitler's Army: Soldiers, Nazis, and War in the Third Reich contains some valid ideas, but overall it sounds significantly affected by author’s political biasness.
- Women's Role in World War II
During World War II, many married women in America joined the fork force and worked full time. Critics admit that World War II drew millions of women into the workforce.
- World War II: Causes, Course, and Consequences
This paper examines the causes, course, and consequences of World War II to reveal its impact on the present-day world and demonstrate its significance in the field of geopolitics.
- Nationalism in World War II
This paper will focus on the nationalism ideology based on the Europe revolutionary, collapse of Soviet Union, decolonization and the end of World War II.
- World War II in “Slaughterhouse-Five“ Novel by Kurt Vonnegut
Slaughterhouse-Five, a science fiction novel by Kurt Vonnegut, chronicles World War II and other related events.
- The Treaty of Versailles in World War II History
The treaty of Versailles contributed largely to the outbreak of the Second World War. The convention had imposed much restriction on Germany in extraordinary ways.
- World War II: Picking the Pieces of a Global War
World War II exposed how the atrocities of war can alter the course of civilization and redefined the political, technological, and social development of the world after.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower: World War II Hero and U.S. President
President Eisenhower is one of the most remembered historical figures among all the U.S. presidents, because majority of his promises were action oriented.
- The Impact of WWI and the Great Depression on WWII
The economic and social crisis caused by the First World War and the Depression led to the rise of Nazism and the militarization of the economy.
- World War II in The Rape of Europa Documentary
“The Rape of Europa” documentary dwells upon one of the facets of World War II that are still being under-searched and even concealed.
- World War II and Situation in Countries-Participants After the War
The end of World War II had heralded along and protracted competition for military and economic supremacy between the United States and the Soviets Union.
- Nazis Prosecution for the World War II Crimes
The violence introduced to the world by Nazi Germany deserves a transformation of the war crime notion. It is the only privilege the participants of criminalistic schemes deserve.
- Contributions of Women Pilots in World War II
This paper asserts that Women pilots contributed significantly to the war effort and with as much dedication and patriotism as their male counterparts.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about World War 2
- World War II: Impact on Family and Community Life in Canada
Canada's contribution to the war efforts was monumental and came at a cost both in terms of lives lost, monetary expenditures, and effects on a family.
- The United States’ Participation in World War II
While the United States had significant resources and influence in the West, the country could not have prevented the occurrence of the Second World War.
- Japanese Internment in the US During World War II
The American naval forces on Hawaii were devastated by the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour.
- Women in the US Military: World War II
World War II illustrated that women were very vital and due to their strength, ability to learn fast, they eliminated the stereotype that a woman cannot do what a man does.
- World War II: Causes and Long-Term Effects
World War II resulted in a decisive power shift away from the leading European states to the Soviet Union and the United States.
- The Federal Government's Actions During World War II
In this work we will analyze the events stated and will conclude whether the federal government actions during the World War II were justified or not.
- Churchill's Leadership as a British Prime Minister During World War II
The objective of this paper is to analyze Churchill's leadership qualities, characteristics, and leadership traits that contributed to his success during the Battle of Britain.
- World War II and the United Nations
A chain of irrational decisions and fear-driven movements, such as the continuation of the policy of appeasement, anti-communist propaganda, caused World War II.
- History of World War I and World War II
World War I was the war that was meant to end all the wars. This was a global war that took place in Europe from the year 1914 up to the year 1918.
- US and Japan Economic Relations in WWII
The paper studies international relations between Japan and the USA, Japanese aggression and its role in World War II, and Japan’s economic growth.
- Comparison of the Causes of World War I and World War II
This research seeks to assess the short-term and long-term causes of the battles as consequences of the notable blooming worldwide.
- Nazi Germany's Resources and Demise in World War II
The efforts of different countries managed to deliver victory after Nazi Germany became unstable and incapable of supporting the ongoing war.
- World War II and the US Participation
The United States was not prepared to go to another war after World War I. However the US joined the World War II despite the Congress decision to pass the Neutrality Acts.
- The Significance of the Iron Curtain at World War II and the Cold War
The Iron Curtain primarily involved the Soviet Union blocking some European countries from accessing their satellites.
- Hitler's and British Policies in World War II
This essay discusses the most important aspects of British policies in relation to Germany and Adolf Hitler in the run-up to World War II.
- World War II Leaders Comparison: Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler
The paper is intended to discuss leadership styles and organizational impacts as well as aspects of culture and ethics of such historical characters as Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini and Adolf Hitler.
- The Battle of Britain During World War II
The Battle of Britain was the first large-scale military campaign in history to be fought exclusively in the air. It was part of World War II.
- Wailing Shall Be in All Streets and Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut: Reflections on World War II
Stories radiate inimitable irony which seems to criticize the motives of those participating in this war, their conduct, and values.
- Political, Cultural, Economic, and Social Implications of WWII for Germany
This paper aims to analyze the transformation that happened to Germany after WWII: Political, cultural, economic, and social implications.