💡 Research Paper Examples on Youth
- Video Games and Their Adverse Effects on Youth
The negative consequences of excessive addiction to computer games can be divided into several categories, such as physiological and mental outcomes.
- Youth in Media in Hong Kong and the United Kingdom
The dissertation assesses the role of young people in media development and the interaction of culture and media in the United Kingdom and Hong Kong.
- Massachusetts Youth Screening Instrument Usage
The MAYSI-2 uses yes and no format, and high scores on the depression/anxiety scale which measures the experiences that cause depressed and anxious feelings.
- The Influence of the Hip Hop Culture on African American Youth
Hip hop culture influences not only positively on the given group of young people, but also negatively, as some young people are not able to draw up adequate conclusions.
- Developing Family Relationship Skills to Prevent Substance Abuse among Youth Population
Drug abuse is a common phenomenon among the youth. This paper aims at examining the development of family ties to prevent drug abuse among young people.
- Impact of Digital Drugs and Electronic Addiction on UAE Youth
Digital drugs have gained popularity in recent years, and their increased distribution has raised the need for detailed research.
- Teenage Suicide: The Silent Killer of the Youth
According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention, teenage suicide is the third leading cause of death in young people between the age of 15 and 24 years.
- Formation of Youth Subculture and Significance in the Society
The youth subculture is basically, the concept of deriving identification from the given youth-based subcultures.
- Reducing Youth Antisocial Behaviour in Britain
This study identifies an appropriate methodology that describes collecting primary data to scrutinize the extent of youth antisocial behavior.
- Qualitative Research Study of Smoking among Australian Youths
The article by Rachael Green and David Moore reports a qualitative research study conducted to examine smoking among Australian youths in a particular social network.
- Using Facebook as a Reliable Means of Attracting Youths to Politics
This paper analyzes using Facebook as a reliable means of attracting youths to politics, discusses a case study of Nigerian youths and the 2011 presidential elections.
- Afro-Caribbean Youth Hearth Issues
Factors associated with elevated blood pressure or hypertension in Afro-Caribbean youth by Ferguson et al. provides information on risk factors for high blood pressure among Afro-Caribbean young adults.
- UAEs Authority Youth Empowerment Policy
An effective youth empowerment policy is essential for these goals to be achieved to continue the country's sustainable development.
- Impact of Digital Drug and Electronic Addiction on UAE Youth
In America, the same study was conducted to check if the students were addicted to their mobile devices and can keep off from the devices for more than 24 hours.
- Asian and Latino Youths Identity Problems
Immigration as a process refers to the movement of a person from his native place to another place and settling down there for a long period of time.
- Antismoking Ads and Youth Smoking Prevalence
The article “Evidence of a dose-response relationship between “truth” antismoking ads and youth smoking prevalence” elaborates on the influence of antismoking advertisements.
- Youth Victimization: Prevalence and Implications
In the 'Youth Victimization: Prevalence and Implications” report was written by the experts of the National Crime Victims Research and Treatment Center
- Juvenile Delinquency: The Marginalized Youths
For the delinquency programs and policies to work, the government must give priority to the marginalized youths. It should emphasize matters concerning the youth.
- Obesity among American Youth and What Plays Role in It
This paper will discuss the problem of obesity and identify the opportunities and challenges in changing healthier eating among American teenagers.
- Restoring Hope Counselling Home for Youth
Restoring Hope Counselling Home is offering free counseling to young people who are struggling with suicidal thoughts. It ensures that they find hope in life.
- The Sexual Practices in the Youths
There has been a rise in sexual awareness among the teenagers. The statistical comparison of the current and past generations sharply differs. The mass media is largely to blame for the sexual practices in the youths.
- Employment and Working Conditions: Youth Exploitation
Young workers are more vulnerable to exploitation as compared to old workers. This exploitation is base on payment and working conditions among other workplace issues.
- Updike's A&P: Individualism, Youth, and Freedom
John Updike’s’ idea of individuality, described through Sammy’s character in “A&P”, helps connect the value system of the past and the present.
- Youth Obesity Prevalence in Florida
The high number of childhood obesity cases in Florida is attributed to various factors, including unhealthy dietary behaviors, physical inactivity, and genetics.
- Youth and Sexual Violence
Violence is a global issue that affects different nations across the world. Violence among the youth and unwanted sexual activities has been on the rise, especially in America.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Youth Campaign: Media Tools
Public health campaigns can use social media platforms or other traditional means of disseminating health campaign information.
- Obesity Management in Families of Mentally Ill Youth
The article by Bourassa et al. aims at analyzing the causes of obesity in children with mental and behavioral problems and finding solutions to these causes.
- Marked Language in Multiracial Youth
Mary Buchotlz dedicated the article to the marked language in multiracial youth culture. In the article, the author bases on anthropological and linguistic research on youth subcultures.
- Youth Obesity in Clark County in Vancouver Washington
The major factors contributing to the rise in obesity cases are; inadequate dietary intake of fruits and vegetables, high intake of refined food, and inadequate physical exercise.
- The Employment of Youths in the United States of America
This paper proposes a macro-analysis of employment opportunities for youth in the United States, an assessment of the level of employment in the public and private sectors.
👍 Good Youth Essay Samples for College
- Parents’ Role in Youth Probation
Parents can play a crucial role in the juvenile justice system as studies suggest that the influence of parents on children's education contributes to the development of the behavior.
- Parents' Role in Youth Probation
The purpose of this study is to determine the impact of the social program for children on juvenile probation, and their parents on the reduction of repeated offenses by children.
- Peer Influence on Adolescents and Youths
Peer influence on adolescents and youths affects brain functioning during physical and mental activities and determines how well or worse a youth’s life progresses.
- Sexual Activities and Responsibility among Youth
It is socially reckless for young people to have friends with benefits with whom they engage in different forms of sexual activities only for sexual satisfaction.
- Rachel’s Challenges and It Benefits to the Youth: Columbine School Shooting
The challenges and the life that Rachel lived should be like an inspiration to every living soul, which needs to lift the spirits of the faint hearted and give hope to the hopeless
- Troubled Children and Youth
The paper reviews the book Troubled children and youth: Turning problems into opportunities by Brendto and Shabhazian summarizing it chapter by chapter.
- Effects of Media on Youth: A Focus on Violence
Public violence and negative discourses held in the absence of the youths are embedded into the news items via the media channels straight into the public domain for public consumption.
- Cyberbullying and Its Impacts on Youths Today
The use of social media subjects youths to the dangers of cyberbullying. This report will discuss the impacts of cyberbullying on youths today.
- The Main Cause of Increasing Violent Behavior among Youths Is Violence in the Media
There is no direct connection between the young people’s violent behavior and the violent media because of the significant role of such factors as mental and social issues.
- Youth and Adulthood: A Comparative Analysis
Murray and Brooks explore the themes of identity, the fleeting nature of life, and the concepts of rebelliousness and conformity, which they achieve by using epistrophes.
- Suicidal Ideation, Risk Factors for Suicidal Ideation in Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Youth
The main aim behind it the estimation of the risk factors for suicidal ideation among sexual perverts including gays, lesbians and bisexuals in the contemporary social set up.
- Program Outcomes in a Non-profit Organization Serving at Risk Youth in an Urban Metropolitan Area
This study focuses on two community action agency and a leading educational institution collaborating their efforts to address the social and academic issues intended for the students.
- Criminal Behavior of Youth: Research Methods
The topic of criminal behavior of youth is quite crucial in the context of the current situation, and can be explored through qualitative and quantitative research types.
- Causes of Youth Unemployment
The problem of youth unemployment has become a global socio-economic issue nowadays. The current paper investigates the possible causes of youth unemployment.
- Bringing Youth Into Community Policing
This article examines the contrast between the advantages and disadvantages of cooperation to consider how the interaction of young people and the police affect society's life.
- Child Disease in First Look: U.S. Youth and Seizures
Article First Look: U.S. Youth and Seizures is informative and easy to understand, which makes it very valuable because it draws attention to the importance of child disease.
- Sex Education for America’s Youth
Sex education should be given to students to increase their awareness about the subject. There is not harm in providing them with the information.
- Youth Sports and Its Role in Character Formation
The knowledge of the real effects of youth sports on the formation of character can help to create an education strategy that would help young people.
- Youths Transitioning Foster Care System
The purpose of this report is to provide important information on youths transitioning out of foster care especially focusing on occupational therapy.
- Youth Media and New Culture
The teenagers and young adults have re-embedded themselves in the globally circulated media. This has resulted in the formation of a new culture.
- Youth in Kuwait: Government Policy
The paper aims to examine whether Kuwait effectively provides for the vital potential of young people in the country or not and what are its actual activities in that matter.
- Review of a Youth Risk Behaviour Survey
Youth Risk Behaviour Survey is the primary national source of data concerning the youth and their health-related attitudes, so it should be reliable and not biased.
- Empowerment of Youth in the United Arab Emirates
The government of the UAE has been committed to empowering its youth not only to achieve sustainable development goals but also to ensure there is sustained economic growth.
- Social Problems and Their Effects on Urban Youth
Food security is the most noticeable challenge to youths living in the cities due to increased food prices; it is a personal challenge caused by a lack of enough money to buy food.
- Understanding Youth: Consumption, Gender, and Education
Young people represent the specific social group, it is important to reflect on such issues typical for the development of the youth as the questions of consumption, gender, and education.
- Child Development: Youth and Crisis
According to the previous literature findings, the individual’s psychological maturation is interdependent with the development of identity and the parent-child relations.
- The Influence of Social Media on Sociableness of Modern Youth
The purpose of the paper is to prove that there is a strong correlation between the use of social networks and the youth's level of loneliness.
- Teaching Civic Values and Competence to Youth
The incorporation of civic values in the Social Studies curriculum is critical in the promotion of civic competence among young people.
- Challenges Confronted by Urban Youth
This paper describes and identifies social causes for the impact of substance abuse among urban Hispanic youth, and the challenges confronted by urban youth.
- Saudi Student Activities Programs Guiding Youths Toward Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship has long been viewed as a generator of job opportunities and a driver of innovation in Saudi Arabia.
🎓 Simple Research Papers about Youth
- Internet Drawbacks upon Youth
From games to education and from businesses to shopping auctions, everything has gone online. While sitting at home we enjoy a complete freedom to travel throughout the world.
- How Extensive Is the Drug Problem among American Youth Today?
Prescription drugs abuse can have equally devastating effects like the illegal drugs. This paper intends to point out the extent of prescription drug abuse in American youth today.
- Child and Youth Care Counselor
Being a good child and youth care counsellor doesn’t always come through much training, understanding the strengths and weaknesses of human nature, particularly the kids.
- Do Youth Sports Play a Part in Character Formation?
The work will discuss the topic of the influence of sports on character formation and cover the related literature review.
- Latino Youth: Teen Pregnancy
This article offers the best concepts towards dealing with teen pregnancy. The findings are also applicable in different societies. The authors have used the best approach to get their results.
- Community Policing: The Alternative Solution to Youth Crime
Community policing is a better alternative especially when it comes to the sensitive nature of juvenile crime.
- Gang Culture of Latino Male Youth
This annotated bibliography aims to provide a brief analysis of the five articles related to the topic of gang culture.
- Youth Sports Role in Character Formation
The paper is intended to analyze factors to identify whether youth sports change people's character and attitudes towards life as they grow up or this theory is a hoax.
- The Role Cultural Continuity Plays in Youth Suicide Rates among Indigenous People
Even though Canada is considered one of the world's developed countries, suicide cases are rising, especially among the indigenous groups.
- Education for Positive Youth Sports Experiences
Sports enable children and young people to develop physically, mentally, and psychologically. These are the three major educational outcomes of physical education.
- Media Violence Effect on Youth and Its Regulation
Violence in the media attracts violence among young children. Research has revealed that children are more likely to imitate what they see than what they are taught.
- Youth Health Issue: Substance Abuse
The paper states that depending on the needs of teenagers, support options intended to aid them in overcoming substance abuse are varied.
- Promoting the Importance of Healthy Living in Singapore Youth Community
The research question is: Can the promotion of healthy living, including a healthy diet and sufficient physical activity, improve health outcomes in the Singapore youth community?
- Youth Involvement in Political Processes
Young people are often not involved in such processes as voting, they show themselves and defend their opinion in other activities.
- The Influence of Social Media on Youth
The Internet, especially media, is integral to the daily life of all people. Society should not categorically affirm that social media causes only benefit or only adverse outcomes.
- A Panel Study of Physical Activity in Taiwanese Youth
The two authors talk about high rates of physical inactivity among young Taiwanese residents and how this situation affects the status of their health.
- Marketer’s Interaction with Youth and Children
Branding is a process of connecting and building a bond between products and its clients. A Brand basically refers to a name or image by which a given product is identified.
- Assessing the Effects of Voluntary Youth Service by McAdam and Brandt
The article Assessing the Effects of Voluntary Youth Service: The Case of Teach for America dwells upon the civic commitment of people who had TFA experience.
- Communication Final Project: Youth Activism, Social Media, and Political Change through Children’s Books
This paper includes an analysis of this exhibition in terms of the role of media, the project’s influence on youth activism, and political change.
- Communication of a Sexually Transmitted Diseas Youth Campaign
This section of the communication plan focuses on expounding the public health concern that requires the campaign, identifying the target population.
- Impact of Information Technology on Youth Development
IT technologies strongly affect the life of the younger generation. They allow to develop in new areas of knowledge, engage in self-improvement.
- Internet Effects on Youth Health and Social Skills
With mobile phones, laptops and PCs, people obtain an almost free and unlimited access to a wide range of information.
- Homeless Youth and Narration Inquiry
Homeless youth is a serious problem that requires further investigation. This research use qualitative design, namely, narration inquiry.
- The Health Effects of E-Cigarettes, Vapes, and JUUL on Today’s Youth
E-cigarette use is a significant public health challenge. This paper examines the health effects of e-cigarettes, vapes, and JUUL with a focus on their long-term impact on youth.
- Social Behaviour as a Science: Drug Abuse in Youth
Youth drug abuse is a persistent issue in many countries. This work focuses on how social psychology was successfully used to explain the social phenomenon of drug abuse in youths.
- Youth Culture Description: Punks
The analysis of youth culture — “punks”, punk music, punk clothing, and punks’ perception in the society, and media.
- Transition from Middle to High School among Latino Youth
This paper researches the transition from middle school to high school as a developmental process among Latino youth, including the participants, methods used, and limitations.
- Youth-Led Activism and Political Engagement in New Zealand
The article “Youth-led activism and political engagement in New Zealand: A survey of Generation Zero analyses the membership of Generation Zero, a youth-led environmental organization.
- Drug Prevention among School-Aged Youth
Drug use and abuse are major issues that affect contemporary populations everywhere. This paper discusses the drug prevention measures that can be applied to school-aged youths.
- Preventing Teen Pregnancy among Youth
The paper endeavors to suggest possible prevention measure that can reduce the vulnerability of teenagers to pregnancies.
✍️ Best Youth Essay Examples to Write about
- Visually Impaired Youth College-to-Work Transition
The article by McDonnall and Crudden examines issues that affect the youths with visual impairments, especially when transitioning from college to high school to employment.
- Social Media Impact on Youth: Benefits & Drawbacks
The purpose of this paper is to examine the impact of social media on the younger generation of users in terms of benefits and disadvantages.
- Social Work: The Latin American Youth Center
This paper will focus on one particular organization, which is the Latin American Youth Center (LAYC), which operates as a non-profit organization.
- Rate of Pregnancy among Youths in Australia
There is an increased interest in the rate of pregnancy among youths in Australia. In most cases, the high rate of teenage pregnancy is a result of poor parenting.
- Youth Gangs in School and Associated Factors
Youth gangs in school can negatively affect other learners, educators, staff, parents, and the community. Understanding these causes helps develop effective strategies.
- Youth Addiction: Prevention and Rehabilitation
This paper looks at the prevention for youths who are yet to begin using drugs and those who are addicted and establish an advocacy for rehabilitation for youths.
- Arab Societies: Youth Bulges and State Repression in Algeria
The significant objective that necessitates repression is to maintain control of power. In the case of Algeria, President Bouteflika wanted to maintain control of power.
- Youth Leadership Development
The aim of this paper is to propose an approach for increasing the level of youth engagement in government organizations.
- Comment on the Child and Youth Counseling Course
The Child and Youth Counseling Course described in detail the process of counseling children and adolescents, their parents, family counseling, as well as corrective work.
- An Examination of the Effects of Violent Video Games on Children and Youth
The negative effects of video games, particularly concerning their violent content, on children and the youth have attracted the attention of many scholars.
- Youth Health Trends
The assigned reading explains the patterns in teenage wellbeing, and unhealthy habits in British Columbia are discussed in this special study.
- Prevention of Alcohol Consumption among Youth
Changing the communication surrounding alcohol consumption among young people during their undergraduate years could have a significant impact on their future behavior change.
- How Gaming Consoles Influence the Youth?
Gaming consoles are popular products among American young people who spend hours every week playing video games.
- The Problem of Youth (Students) Drinking
Many students are grappling with the problem of binge drinking and the outcomes are already having a negative impact on student-community relations.
- Does Youth Sports Play a Part in Character Formation?
The fact that the impact of youth sports on character formation is still considered to be an open problem has an impact on numerous groups of people.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder's Impact on Youth
Generalized anxiety disorder within the youth is swayed by numerous factors: the advancement of technology, academic expectations, and the inability to access tools for coping.
- Youth Violence in the United States
Youth violence is one of the major topics that have dominated political and social debates in the United States for a long time.
- A Study of Causes of Stress and Stress Management among Youth
“A Study of Causes of Stress and Stress Management Among Youth” strives to expound on the probable causes of stress among students and help counselors give appropriate advice.
- Sweatshops as a Youths and Adults Dream
These days, providing employees with appropriate working conditions presents a matter of significance. Each person is aware of labor rights, which they are protected by law.
- Suicide within the Youth: Causal Analysis
The problem of suicide within youth is one of the most burning problems nowadays. Suicide is generally regarded as the third cause of death for young people between 10 and 24.
- Exually Transmitted Disease among the Youths: Social Change Process
The paper discusses issues related to effective communication to the youth regarding sexually transmitted diseases.
- Youth in the Criminal Justice System
The youth justice system affects people living in the U.S. aged between 12 and 17 years. These are the young people who commit offenses.
- Youth Assessment: Psychological Aspects
One of the critical areas for youth assessment is a child’s developmental level. This aspect is essential for adults as well since various mental disabilities affect all ages.
- Sexual Transmitted Disease and Youth Awareness
This study explores how the youth's knowledge and attitude impact the success of testing and treatment as an initiative to reduce the growing incidence of HIV and STD.
- Work for Youth: “Nickel and Dimed” by Ehrenreich
In her book “Nickel and Dimed,” Barbara Ehrenreich describes research made by her in order to find out a bit more about the life of an American minimum wage worker.
- Sexual Health Education: The Issue of Necessity and Effectiveness of Youth Policies
Young people in Australia need more information in relation to sex, sexuality, and risks of HIV in order to contribute to their adequate sexual health.
- Youth Unemployment and Australian Public Policy
There are insufficient formulations in the context of Australian public policy related to the important issues of young unemployment.
- Indian Youth Demonstrating against Racism
Peaceful coexistence is portrayed when individuals from different parts of the world come together to stay within a given geographic location.
- Investigating the Relationship between Social Engagement and Sports Betting among the Youth of Ghana
The proposed study will concentrate on sports betting as a behavior that is likely induced by the influence of social network engagement among the youth in Ghana.
- The Role of Youth Conferences in the Criminal Justice System
This paper describes youth conferences as one way it is used to distract young offenders from the traditional criminal justice system.
- Effects of Domestic Violence on Children and Youth
Children and youth who have been continuously exposed to domestic violence and abuse are at higher risks of experiencing psychological, developmental, and social damages that influence their future lives.
- The Spiritual Bond between Youth and Adults
In the work The Man to Send Rain Clouds, Silko highlights the essential role of spiritual heritage. He depicts the spiritual bonds between different generations.
- Homeless Youth in Colorado: The Urge to Act
Some youngsters are forced to leave their homes, and some have unstable emotional states or experience other different issues in their lives.
- Adapting Teaching to Meet the Cultural Needs of the African American Youth
The standard education frameworks, practices, and procedures may, therefore, not prove as effective when applied to this population.
- Anxiety and Depression in Hispanic Youth in Monmouth County
The rise in mental health disorders such as anxiety and depression among the Latino population is a pressing issue that requires health professionals' attention.
- Does Violence in Video Games Affect Youth?
Our concern in this paper is to concentrate on the violent video games, the effects to the youths through participation in the violent video games, the counter arguments and finally the remarks or conclusion.